Bobbi Brown Reviews

10/23/2014
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2291 reviews.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown make... Show More Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown makeup artist for guidance on how best to use their products.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2013 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

• Oct 23, 2014
    Great products, especially for undereye issues.
    I love Bobbi brown products
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Love the Bobbi Brown products and the representatives who assist me in store. Since the products I ordered needed no assistance, very easy to order on line. One survey comment - under children there is no listing for grown children. I'm sure several customers who use Bobbi Brown products have children - they are just grown!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great event at Nordstroms at International Plaza in Tampa, Florida last week. Dani was terrific!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I love this product, love the almost bare fragrance and have now got two daughters using the product as well.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bobbi Brown. The BEST eye products out there. They do not smudge, run or rub off!. Great product. Thanks Bobbi!
    I like Bobbi Brown
  • Oct 22, 2014
    some products are really good!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    great experience due to all the education video
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I LOVE THE BRAND MY DAUGHTHER AND I WE USE IT AND WORK PERFECT FOR YOUNGER TO OLDER PEOPLE.
    Love this brand.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Please provide more education for makeup artists
  • Oct 22, 2014
    multiple glitches in check out process including getting kicked out of the site completely; very annoying
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Love the stuff but would appreciate free shipping always and some good promotions and coupons in my inbox for further indulgence.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    very easy to do business with in stores and on line quality products
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Brought BB in Palm Desert, CA. Loved it so had to order on line. Do not know when I'll get to Charleston.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Excellent products with good results, it is the best makeup and skin care treatment I´ve used
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I saw a YouTube video which highly recommended Bobbi Brown brushes so I thought I would give them a try. The only thing that was frustrating about checking out was I would not get the birthday area to work.
    Oct 22, 2014
    I bought the blush brush because I saw a You Tube review of it where it was highly recommended. I must say I am finding it to be nicer and easier to work with than my previous brush. I am glad I made this purchase. I would recommend this brush if I had the chance.