Bobbi Brown Reviews

01/26/2015
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3231 reviews.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown make... Show More Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown makeup artist for guidance on how best to use their products.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2013 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

• Jan 25, 2015
    I came into a Bobbi Brown location near my home and had an absolutely horrible experience. I have very dry skin and so the make up artist made a comment about "how terrible my skin will look when i am older because of my dry skin". Then she put on the extra repair moisturizers on my skin and I LOVED it. I was going to purchase it right there on the spot but before I could get out I will take it she made a comment about "how young I looked and probably couldnt afford it". I could not believe she said that. I couldnt even buy the products because I was so offended. However, because the product made such an impact on me I came to the website and purchased it direct. I am really excited to receive my product and give Bobbi Brown another try!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I really like the repair serum and could see a difference on my skin within a couple of weeks.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    love the products and the service
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Beyond excited to try Bobbi Brown products for the first time, thank you Bobbi!!!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Five years ago I was introduced to Bobbi Brown in a makeover I had preparing for my daughter's wedding. I have needed to replenish foundation and bronzer but have no Bobbi Brown store in easy driving distance. When I went online to reorder I found that these products had either been discontinued or the shades had different names. Yesterday (Saturday) I sent an email inquiring about how to locate these/similar products because the chat line was unavailable. I sent an email through customer service and last night I had a very thorough response from Wendy giving me advice. Based on that I was able to order 3 items this morning. I was delighted with how quick and thorough the response was!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    love it but the price rising soared ,
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great products esp. for dry and/or ageing sknin.
    Love the products!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    The web page kept jumping....was difficult to order
  • Jan 24, 2015
    As I have aged, I have been searching for a natural looking foundation that would cover the minor skin issues, and not fall into smile lines or lines about the mouth. I found it last mother's day weekend in this foundation stick! Absolutely love it! I feel it meets and exceeds all my expectations not the least of which is matching my complexion color with no orangish color or paleness. Perfect!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    After I got the product, I went to Bobbi Brown at Macy (Briarwood mall) and talk to Bobbi Brown (BB) representation. She helped me learn how to use products correctly and also show me other great BB products. She matched me the right color of foundation, concealer and highlight that will look great on my skin. I plan to purchase several more BB products. I am thinking if I do not buying directly from Macy counter, one day we might not see Bobbi Brown counter at Macy and I will not be able to match my own skin with right foundation and other products. It is great to have these products tested on my skin before purchasing. I like online because BB offers nice free-gifts. So I am glad to purchase from online store, however I also want to make sure that BB online know that I am purchasing product with the help from great customer service from the Bobbi brown Macy representative as well.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    will use FOREVER!
    Jan 24, 2015
    I've used Bobbi Brown for years and have yet to find comparable products!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    I must have ordered the wrong thing. I wanted eye make-up remover and got regular make-up remover.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Have used Bobbi Brown products for the past 6-7 years and love the products.
    Jan 25, 2015
    You ship very quickly. I ordered several products online over the course of two days, your products being my last order. However, I received the Bobbi Brown box first. Very prompt. Thank you.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I only use Bobbi products since 2005. I'm heavily budgeted, so I LOVE that the high quality products last so long. They are always perfect for my super sensitive skin. I learned from Bobbi how to look beautiful (my best) without seeming to be wearing makeup. I own and have read all of her books. Everything about her and her products make me giddy! Thank you.
    Jan 25, 2015
    I am loyal to her and her products. I've used them exclusively for about 10 years and love everything about them. I own and read all of her books! She's taught me how to look my best. This BB Cream in Extra Light is perfect for my pale skin. I love the fact that it's SPF 30 and has skin boosting supplements like caffeine, etc. It provides enough coverage for discoloration and offers a healthy glow. I highly recommend ALL of Bobbie's products!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    customer service is polite. If you do have a problem with products they are efficient.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Love this lipstick color ... it was given to me by a friend who didn't like the color on her. Turns out, this is the only lipstick I can ever remember where people compliment me on the color.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    I spoke through email chat with someone who was extremely helpful. Polite and very very nice
  • Jan 11, 2015
    First site purchase. Usually buy from personal consultant Heather West-Nguyen at Cos-Bar in Scottsdale, AZ
    Jan 24, 2015
    Purchased eye shadow palette and mascara. Love the products. Will return to purchase eye primer to held shadow maintain length of time it stays on eye lids. Also need to purchase mascara primer as it too is gone within a few hours. I have sensitive eyes and Bobbi Brown's products don't cause my eyes to inflamed.