Bobbi Brown Reviews

02/11/2016
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3894 reviews.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown make... Show More Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown makeup artist for guidance on how best to use their products.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2013 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

• Feb 10, 2016
    Love Bobbi Brown cosmetics. I have been using them for years.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I like Bobbi Brown very much. All of my makeup are Bobbi Brown's.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I have been using Bobbi Brown Makeup for over 20 years (does that make me sound old). No!!! I feel I can stay current using Bobbi Brown and I can rely on the consistency of this product. It is fun to be able to purchase this product directly from Bobbi Brown and not have to go to the mall!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    would love to have better offers and may be better coupons. Other than that I love her eye shadows!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The website was a little jittery. It kept jumping from page to page when I would scroll over a certain item.
    Love these products!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I'm really happy with the products we have purchased and have used them for many years. Prices are really expensive. I would have purchased more if there was a discount on SPF 15 and the cleanser. Happy with this discount though.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I am a satisfied customer.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Hard to find product if not sure what category it is, for example, is eye concealer EYE or SKIN or FACE. Had to use Search.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    free items should be included without code
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The prices on the Foundation was ver expensive! Why I can get Lancome and other makeup products for cheaper. Plus the online expereince was crazy. The website is slow and where is the "CART"!!!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    As an older woman, I have found the lightness and protection which I have to have on doctor's order, and prefer in Bobbi's make up line. It's reasonably priced which is also a factor. Also as a breast cancer survivor, I really appreciate her involvement in raising money for research. Please thank her!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I have seen Bobbi on television and my sister uses some of her products. I live in a city without department stores that carry these products, so I wanted to try these online to see how I like the experience.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I've been using the glosses, lip liners, and powder blush for many years and very happy with the products. Just a little annoyed when I fall for a lip liner and then it gets discontinued, Henna, and there isn't another similar to it.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    In love with all of the products!
  • Jan 30, 2016
    A lot of colors to choose from. For example, when buying eyeshadow, wish I knew which were the most popular colors.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I contacted Bobbi Brown about returning products and have not heard back from them.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I would think combining your eye concealer and corrector in one cute container would be a good idea. Your homepage was difficult to use for some reason. Could not get the Chat Live to work. It stayed at the bottom of my screen and I could not hit the send button. I use a MacBook. Thank you
    Feb 10, 2016
    I love Bobbi Brown products, though they are quite expensive. Customer service is excellent also
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Great online service from consultants, although the conversation will disappear if you click anywhere else on the screen, such as to check out a product that is recommended.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Love love love!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    It feels good to be a part of this high end brand. I just wish to receive more samples for the products at the checkout, which will be a motivation to purchase more, because for these prices, one needs to be really sure..
    Feb 10, 2016
    i would like to share the same point i did earlier, there should be some nice luxury samples with the purchases, considering the prices of the products !