BobWards.com Reviews

12/19/2014
BobWards.com Ratings and User Reviews. BobWards.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 237 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
BobWards.com offers a large selection of high quality outdoor sports related apparel, equipment and accessories.

BobWards.com Rating

More About BobWards.com

Recent Reviews for BobWards.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    The phone conversation I had with the online help was very positive and they helped me out with my problem.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    First timer here... Have no idea... Awaiting shipment... receiving product before 4-6 days would be a WIN.
    Please pick me to win!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The shoes that i purchased as a gift were featured in a store and the price was $105.00 your website had them priced at $119.00 i think it would be beneficial to price match prices.
    Love this store
  • Dec 17, 2014
    first time buyer. we will see. have bought from evo.com in the past . hopefully it will be here before christmas!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    only problem is some times the shirts aren't available.Very satisfied with products.suggestion a size chart would be helpfull thanks Dennis
  • Dec 17, 2014
    BobWards had exactly what I needed when no one else did. Customer service is excellent. I will definitely look here first next time.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    First time using this site. The order process was fairly easy, will have to wait for my products to see how fast they deliver.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This purchase was easy and painless! Thank you!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving my purchase.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Glad I came across BobWards.com because they are the only site that I could find this Browning jacket I have been looking for now for weeks in the size I needed. Thanks!!!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great online experience! I have bought boots in store as well for a great price, appreciate the great boot sales!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The only comment I have is: most companies offer free shipping and gauranteed before Christma. BobWard should consider this.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I was pleased with the site, I found the same exact article of clothing on another site and it was more expensive. Thank you =)
    Dec 18, 2014
    I was pleased with my purchase
  • Dec 1, 2014
    This was my first time hearing about Bob Wards. Their prices were very competitive compared to other stores and theirs was the only place that I could find exactly what I was looking for. Very thankful to have found them!
    Dec 17, 2014
    With the exception of not being able to get the other item I had ordered, I was highly pleased with my experience with this company. The customer service representative was extremely pleasant and shipped my missing pants overnight to me. I would highly recommend them.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Was fast and efficent
    Dec 18, 2014
    The items I bought were shipped to my daughter in Oregon. She indicated they arrived and were great.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    This was a great product. It took a little long to get here.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    This is my first purchase from BobWards. Purchase and checkout was very easy. I would comment more once I receive my purchase.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The box it came in was severely damaged. It's amazing the product survived the battle.