BobWards.com Reviews

10/21/2014
BobWards.com Ratings and User Reviews. BobWards.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 129 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
BobWards.com offers a large selection of high quality outdoor sports related apparel, equipment and accessories.

BobWards.com Rating

More About BobWards.com

Recent Reviews for BobWards.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    When I tried to access my account, my username and password were rejected. I asked for and received a new one via email, and STILL was unable to open my account. I ended up checking out without an account. After that, things went smoothly.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Interesting place- will buy ,again!!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Price on the item was very reasonable, with free shipping, and no sale tax is the reason I made the purchase.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Found a older hoodie I wanted that no one else had
  • Oct 18, 2014
    easy to use and great prices
  • Oct 15, 2014
    The checkout was slightly annoying because it kept saying the information on my card was wrong, but it was not wrong.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Fast shipping. Website is somewhat cumbersome compared to competition sites.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Was a little more expensive then other sites. I would have bought it from other site but no phone and didn't trust that site. Thought the shipping charges were a little high but who am I to judge. Thanks BobWard
    Oct 19, 2014
    Very nice. I would bye another if needed
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Super bad. Everything is everything. Dig in it!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I was thrilled they had what I wanted and at an excellent price! Thank you!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    The server was down and I did not know it until I filled out all information. That should have been made known earlier so I didn't have to come back and repeat the process.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    great online and brick and mortar store, very competitive prices. awesome employee knowledge. blonde girl in snowboard section of the bozeman store is very nice and knowledgeable.
    Oct 16, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Ordering second of same jacket. Husband loves! and Price is a plus.
    Oct 15, 2014
    Thrilled. I ordered this jacket in khaki. My husband was so pleased that you carried this jacket that DriDuck no longer does, I surprised him and ordered the ink color. He was THRILLED.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    No problem with order. The order came when promised, however, I thought the delivery time was a little long
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I am tremendously satisfied about the price that I payed for the "Cats Meow" sleeping bag. Bobwards saved me 50 dollars! I am going to have to plan a backpacking trip to Montana ASAP. Good Day!
    Oct 15, 2014
    BobWards is the bees knees and the cats pajamas !
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Found exactly what I was looking for with best price and free shipping.
    Oct 19, 2014
    good selection, good price, free shipping I'm happy!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Loved my jackets!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great website, great prices and free shipping!
    Oct 21, 2014
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I found this site from gearchase.com. I find it often has the very best deals on loads of gear. One frustration with the site is that it appears on gear chase advertised at a certain price and on bobwards.com it is a different price. The same issue with a twist: on the actual bobwards website the product will be shown at one price and in the shopping cart it is a different price. Frustrating
    Oct 14, 2014
    Online the product said it included a patch kit. However, the kit was not in the package. Not too big of a deal. The product is excellent and was an excellent price.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I don't really have anything to say. This is my first time shopping on BobWards.com. Hopefully I will not be disappointed.
    Oct 21, 2014