BobWards.com Reviews

01/29/2015
BobWards.com Ratings and User Reviews. BobWards.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 229 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.
BobWards.com offers a large selection of high quality outdoor sports related apparel, equipment and accessories.

BobWards.com Rating

More About BobWards.com

Recent Reviews for BobWards.com

• Jan 29, 2015
    The price and ordering experience has been fine. Little scared about ordering something from a vendor I have never ordered before, so I hope the product arrives fine and the rest of the process goes well.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    competitive pricing on winter boots.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Prices are very reasonable. I will be shopping here again depending on the shipping situation.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great prices, hope shipping is good too.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I wasn't happy with the shipping cost. Had I purchased on Amazon with my prime account it would have been delivered in 2 days instead of me having to pay $28
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Love Bob Wards. Great variety of products
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Happy to find the product i was looking for as the company I believe has gone out of business. We needed replacement balls for the game we all enjoy. Thank you
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Best price on The North Face boots on the internet!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Very good brands and very good prices compare to other web sites.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I couldn't find a Columbia Schuss Hoodie that my husband has had for years (and wears quite often) anywhere. I finally found it through BobWards at a great price and free shipping. Very satisfied with my experience and purchase. Would definitely recommend!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great website with great products!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Excellent price on item I was purchasing.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Loved that the price was better then anywhere I have looked. You also had my size which NO One had!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    They had the product I needed, but the design and layout of the site is horrendous. I almost didn't purchase because I was not sure if the site was secure and it is clear they are not investing a lot in their ecommerce platform which makes me nervous about the security of my transaction. Hire a designer and modify the site!!!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Shopping experience so far has been easy. Personnel I have talked with on the [phone have all been very helpful, courteous, and pleasant. I have to return a recently purchased item, and I am anticipating that this also will go smoothly.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    The website indicated that I would get free shipment and it would arrive within 4 days, but information change on checkout and I ended up paying extra expedited shipping in order to get the 4 days or les guarantee. Deceiving practice.
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 18, 2015
    hope it turns out as good as i hope
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Bob's site was very user friendly. I bought this jacket for my granddaughter and the price was just perfect!
    Jan 24, 2015
    This was my first purchase with BobWards.com. My husband couldn't be happier with his new Rockports sneakers. Thanks to your user friendly site. I would definitely return for future purchases!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Easy to use website. First time shopping with them. If all goes well, I will definitely continue to use them.
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Best prices on everything I've ever purchased. Quality is always excellent.
    Jan 28, 2015