BobWards.com Reviews

08/26/2016
BobWards.com Ratings and User Reviews. BobWards.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2016.
BobWards.com offers a large selection of high quality outdoor sports related apparel, equipment and accessories.

BobWards.com Rating

More About BobWards.com

94%

Recent Reviews for BobWards.com

• Jun 28, 2016
    Loved the deals!!!
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Phone person very professional and helpful.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    No additional comment. The use of your site was very easy and straightforward.
    Jul 7, 2016
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Jul 10, 2016
    I got the item as described and on time. But there was a slight stitching issue with the basg
  • Jun 25, 2016
    The site had all information necessary to make a buying decision. All steps to purchase were logical and went smoothly with minimal steps. I shopped this item on google , looking for the lowest over all price (with shipping and tax included) and with high ratings.
    Jul 17, 2016
    All was great !!! Received product earlier than promised !!!
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Thanks... you were a nice surprise!
  • Jun 21, 2016
    It would nice if you rewarded your loyal customers like myself :) with discount coupons. There should also be more views (back, side, profile, etc.) of products available in product descriptions. Also, I find it odd that on the last few purchases I've made, my business debit card number is claimed to be invalid, which is an inconvenience.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    well desiged web ite
  • Jun 19, 2016
    I put my address in properly 5 or 6 times and your system kept telling me that I needed to check my address. I did over and over. Eventually I was forced to use pay pal. Checkout took me about 30min because of this.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    I had never heard of the vendor before, but was pleased to find the item I was looking for on sale.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Checkout was fast-- I found items I needed at a good price. Navigating the site was a little slow. It seemed difficult to sort the product categories.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Great shopping experience, and lowest prices by far!
  • Jun 14, 2016
    No comment as of yet
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Great outdoor clothing.
    Jun 19, 2016
  • Jun 11, 2016
    I loved everything except I had trouble with payment. I suspect the issue is with my credit card, but it took me a while to figure out. Better message?
  • Jun 10, 2016
    First Time Buyer, Excellent Experience
  • Jun 8, 2016
    great placecto get hardcto get stuff
    Jun 23, 2016
    Great store for obtaining hard to find products
  • Jun 7, 2016
    had a question and called customer service, spoke with Amanda, she was wonderful and polite, would definitely return again to purchase cause of her help
    Jun 16, 2016
  • Jun 5, 2016
    great customer service, prices and shipping. Could not be happier!
    Jun 12, 2016
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Jun 18, 2016
    I ordered items shippped to my PO box, which was shipped by a carrier that doesn't deliver to PO boxes. I was wondering where my order was, I checked the status and saw it had been in town for 6 days, they needed an alternative address to deliver to. I was never contacted by Bob's to fix this, I had to contact customer support to have my address changed. I would think if items are shipped with a carrier not shipping to PO boxes, it wouldn't be an option when you check out.