Boden Reviews

10/24/2014
Boden Ratings and User Reviews. Boden is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2172 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

Boden Rating

More About Boden

Recent Reviews for Boden

• Aug 31, 2014
    Love all the colors and ability to mix and match so many pieces. i have 4 girls and look forward to passing the clothes down over and over! website was great/easy to use.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love Boden style and quality! I only buy when things are on sale - your prices are a little high.
    Sep 22, 2014
    I love Boden quality, service and style. I only wish it was less expensive.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Mini Boden comes out with the most adorable clothes available for my children! I love everything about the designs.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    High quality and unique patterns/styles. I will look to you first since you usually have FREE SHIPPING. I HATE to pay shipping charges!
    Quality merchandise, great design
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Satisfied with just about every item I have purchased from Boden. They are my first choice for my clothing selections.
    Sep 22, 2014
    Boden is my "go to" store for 90% of myu clothing purchases!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great company, great design and quality. Great customer service too.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I really like shopping at the boden site- much easier than going to an actual store. I appreciate free shipping and returns. The prices are a little high for me so I always wait for a sale.
    Sep 30, 2014
    I really appreciated the email acknowledging receipt of my exchange and letting me know to expect the new item to arrive shortly.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    As a new Boden customer, I love the items I ordered and look forward to wearing them!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Actual item measurements and customer reviews make it easier to shop. PLEASE find a faster way to ship to the US! Please, please, pretty please!
    Sep 22, 2014
    Keep the great prints and colors coming! Boden is where I go when I don't want to look like everybody else.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I didn't see a way to search by size within the Clearance section. That would be helpful.
    Oct 1, 2014
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    I placed an order for a pair of shoes in August, its October, notified once there was a back order,I'm still patiently waiting. Never waited this long for anything from Boden.The quality is excellent that's why I shop with and I'll wait for !
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    I am always generally happy with my purchases, I LOVE the kids and term lines. I feel quality has gone down on some of the women's pieces, particularly sweater which arc often thin and pill easily.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I sent in my pants because they were abit too large. Hoping to exchange for a smaller size. The return/exchange process seems to take a long time.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Boden is the best place to shop for my grandchildren.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    High quality products. Style is different from the department stores and fabrics are wonderful. Stock runs out quickly which can be frustrating if I don't have time to order right away. The reviews really help with sizing and expectations of the fabric and type of fit. I love boden.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    I kept the larger of the two jeans I ordered because the smaller really was too small. The larger ones, however, are too big. I'm wearing them but wonder if I'll do better with another brand. I do love the Boden style, though! Love the silvery bag I ordered and the raspberry sweater! I think the skirt might be a bit big but am unsure what to do.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Excellent quality - reasonable prices for the clothing. Easy ordering. Quick delivery.
    Sep 26, 2014
    I ORDERED MINI BODEN ITEMS - THEY ARE EXCELLENT QUALITY AND NICE STYLES
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The option to search by size, especially for sale or clearance items, keeps disappearing...combining that with long load times for the website makes it hard to shop
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    Great quality and fashionable clothing.