Boden Reviews

10/19/2014
Boden Ratings and User Reviews. Boden is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2445 reviews.

Boden Rating

More About Boden

Recent Reviews for Boden

• Aug 31, 2014
    color workwear is hard to find!
    Sep 21, 2014
    A truly exceptional company on more than one level.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    i Love the colors and styles and the fact that the clothes have a British flare.
    Sep 17, 2014
    I have received multiple compliments about the dress the first day I wore it!
    Sep 17, 2014
    I would like to see Boden use a better package tracking shipment system. As someone who lives in a small town and does a fair amount of online shopping it's frustrating to not be able to track my package throughout the process like I can with others using FedEx/UPS. I am a heavy Amazon prime user and love that experience. I would suggest a link that goes directly to the carrier website. I dislike sites like Land's End and Modcloth that have you click the tracking shipping button only to take you to their site login.
    Sep 17, 2014
    Boden clothes are well-made, unique and charming. They are high priced, but well worth the extra cost because they are durable, especially for little kids.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    LOVE THE CLASSIC STYLES AND THE FACT THAT THE SIZE RANGE IS MORE EXTENSIVE THAN MOST BRANDS…INCLUDING TALL AND REGULAR.
    Sep 17, 2014
    the size range on some items is limited and does not always work.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Very good quality clothing and price comparability. The website was extremely frustrating in that it was hard to follow and led me to places I was not intentionally seeking.
    Sep 17, 2014
    Would have liked greater availability of the items for the size 7//8 - everything was predominantly out of stock.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    My disappointment with Boden is in the advertised sale--buy three, get one free. Information about the offer is incomplete on the catalogue. I have a large order and was expecting--from the promo--to receive one free for each three items I bought. I DON'T shop Boden for your sales, I shop because of the quality and charm of the clothing. But I expect to be treated fairly. Today I am re-ordering everything I cancelled last night but will probably pay more than I should. Love your clothes--hate this sale.
    Sep 17, 2014
    Your surveys are intrusive. I was asked my income before I could comment on products.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    The only problem I have is there is more of a delay in communication with Boden than compared to other companies I order from. I believe this is because Boden's main offices are in the UK and I am in the US
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I wish there were a picture of a model wearing both colors of the boys blazer I purchased, but everything else was great.
    Sep 21, 2014
    The blazer I ordered for my son was even higher quality than described. The lining was adorable- such a fun surprise!
    Sep 20, 2014
    I recently purchased a pair of boots for my daughter and was advised to buy a certain size, but the size was too small. I repurchased the boots in a larger size and will return the smaller size. We love the boots and are happy to have the right size now.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Nobody can match Boden for bright, cheery clothes with style and quality!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Love your products but your web site is the pits. Very hard to use.
    Sep 20, 2014
    Shipping is not very good and never receive entire order in one shipment
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    I needed to return a few items because the size didn't work for me. I would really like an easier way to order two sizes to get the right fit. I didn't rate the return process because I just dropped the package in the mail yesterday - I won't know how I feel until the process is completed.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    I was surprised, and a bit concerned, that it took so long to receive most of the order (12 working days). But once all the shirts were received , I was very happy with them. I know from past experience that each will wear well.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Love everything!!! Love that my four boys look different then everyone else!!
    Sep 20, 2014
    Love all the stuff! Love that my sons stand out from the crowd.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Absolutely love the quality of the clothes. I think the prices can be a bit steep :) I would LOVE to do a review and giveaway on my blog!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I love Boden. First, It offers great quality clothing with beautiful colors and great designs! Second,Geat customer service. Third,Great prices and discounts. Finally, the return policy is wonderful, other catalogue stores will charge you again for an exchange on an item that was defective, or fell apart after a few washes. And Some. Retail stores won't take the item back unless it has a price tag still on it! These are just a few reasons I will remain a loyal cutomer <3 u guys!
    Sep 17, 2014
    This is the first time I had an item take along time to arrie and the fit was not as expected.I had to return the item for an exchange and the wait is now 8 wks.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Love your style, Boden!
    Sep 18, 2014
    I could not be more pleased with Boden's customer service representatives, their attention to my issue, its resolution and my dresses, sweaters, and baby outfits. I am deluged with compliments on my own outfits and on those of my adorable grandson! Thank you, Boden!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I always love my Boden purchases, stylish, unique and easy. My son loves his items because every other kid in school does not have them!