Boden Reviews

09/20/2014
Boden Ratings and User Reviews. Boden is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3658 reviews.

Boden Rating

More About Boden

Recent Reviews for Boden

• Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 10, 2014
    Great cool high quality clothes
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I am petite and curvy and often your clothes just don't fit right - big on top, tight thru the hips. Lots of stores carry curvy fits now, and it would be great it you could do the same.
    Sep 9, 2014
    I love the look of your clothes online and in catalog, but they rarely fit me properly. I am curvy, and they just don't fit right - too tight in some areas, to much fabric in others that makes me look frumpy, etc. Quality of fabric is very nice, but I rarely keep the items I purchase because of the fit issues.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I loooooove Boden. Never been disappointed!!!
    Sep 9, 2014
    Love these jeans. Ordered a size smaller just in case it fits better
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Good customer service
    Sep 8, 2014
    Customer service was excellent.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Had difficulty accessing the sizing guide chart for the socks. It seemed to cut that part of the window off. Other than that, very happy with experience and anxious to see the products.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    always the cutest when it comes to boy clothes
    Sep 9, 2014
    the shipping was painfully slow and one out of two items was ill fitting and hard to put on my son, I have sent the return yesterday but have not received a notification via email about it.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Love all the styles at Boden!
    I love Boden! Great items-well made and unique
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Love the style, baby clothes so unique
    Sep 10, 2014
    Love the styles, high quality clothing
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Very high quality clothing. Beautiful & fun designs that are durable enough for childhood. We love every piece of Boden we have owned & appreciate being able to hand pieces down to younger sibs/cousins- in great shape!
    Sep 9, 2014
    Live Mini Boden style & fit. Holds up well with washing & great as hand-me-downs as well.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Thank you for your slender slim chino offerings!
    Sep 9, 2014
    I love the fabrics and styling and colors but my son is difficult to fit pants wise. Length is never long enough for his small hip and waist so sadly we had to return all beautiful pairs of pants we ordered.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I enjoy looking at the catalogue and making selections from it.
    Sep 9, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the quality and fit . Love every piece I bought .
    Sep 9, 2014
    I love Boden Quality clothing, I'm always excited to see their new collections for each season! They are always true to size and I love their classy and european flair. I'm French but I live in the USA, no good French web site have this much choice and quality
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I was very disappointed to find out that the dress my daughter couldn't wait to have was already gone! It's only August! I can't buy an entire fall/winter wardrobe in the middle of summer.
    Sep 10, 2014
    We order from Boden almost every season for my daughter. I've even started ordering for myself. Part of me wishes Boden had stores in the US because every year I spend a lot of money just to try items on in different sizes, colors and styles. The other part of me likes that my daughter is an original and not walking around in the same clothes as everyone else. Even though my daughter is young, she likes to dress herself and I'm always amazed with the outfits she puts together. I guess my only complaint would be that occasionally the items shipped from Great Britian can take an extra long time. However, I love Boden's quality, and customer service and will continue to shop from them as long as I can. Thank you.
    Sep 10, 2014
    I really like their products, and they make mail-order very easy.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love, love, love all of Boden's sites. Only wish there was an actual store in the states to visit (San Francisco, anyone?).
    Sep 9, 2014
    I am very happy with each of the ordering experiences I've had with Boden.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 9, 2014
    Love the styles, but am frustrated that their is no consistency in sizing, forcing me to buy two of everything and return the ones that don't fit. Not economical for Boden and inconvenient for me.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love Boden, much more likely to buy when there is a sale!!!
    Sep 9, 2014
    I love Boden, and I will certainly shop there again. But I don't love that they run out of styles quickly and that some things take a lot longer than others to get.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great product and site
    Sep 9, 2014
    boden has always had great customer service. I continue to do business with them due to this. The produce selection and value is good, and in the very few times I did not like the quality or fit I returned with out a bit od problem