10/04/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 8863 reviews.
Circle of Excellence -

2015 Platinum

6 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 4, 2015
    Always satisfied. BBC is one of only 3 sites I use for supplements. Customer service is good and prices are competitive.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    Need more options and colors for men's posing trunks
  • Oct 4, 2015
    The last order I placed, I had the items shipped on a big box with a big airbag inside. Since I have to have my orders re sended to another location, a big box when it's not necessarily, increases your shipping costs. Other than that, everything is ok, so far so good bodybuilding experience.
  • Oct 3, 2015 has not only been a great site for information for me , but also they have great deals.
  • Oct 3, 2015 is my trusted one stop online shopping spot for all of my workout stuff. Keep up the good work!
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I love you!!!!!! thank you for the amazing service!!!!!
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I order all of my supplements from not only for the convenience, but for the great customer service. The times I have had issues shipping or have been disappointed with a product, customer service has been extremely friendly and helpful.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I have found that tends to be the easiest site to use. It also has a huge variety of all sorts of items.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I love The website makes it possible to make informed decisions into what you are buying.
    great job all around
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I love and trust them to get my supplements to me and fast. During prep I can always count on to provide the best items and fast. I also use the site to help with workouts and love to read the great articles. I would someday LOVE to be part of the team.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    good products, easy website to follow.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Thank you for all you do!
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Always loved the site. Had a few issues checking out tonight. Page froze, had to refresh and start over. However I am not sure if this was your site or just Google Chrome acting up.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Great selections at great prices BODYBUILDING.COM is THE BEST!!!!!!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    The Best Online Supplement retailer
    Oct 4, 2015
    The best online shopping experience
  • Aug 4, 2015