Bodybuilding.com Reviews

01/26/2015
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 10891 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Nov 2, 2014
    Amazing website! Last time I ordered something it got here the very next day! It also doesn't JUST have products but also nutritional information! I can also track my progress using Bodybuilding.com! I've already recommended this website to all my friends and my English teacher even bought muscletech protein powder! Bodybuilding.com gets a 10/10 in my book.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Bodybuilding.co has been great about fast deliveries and great product content and information. I have used this site for over ten years when ordering supplements
  • Nov 2, 2014
    So far so good, I like the prices hopefully the shipping as quick
  • Nov 2, 2014
    The shipping is very fast compared to other sites. The products work great on me. I've never felt better about my body than before. I'll stick with BB until my body ripped
  • Nov 2, 2014
    i liked that product are affordable
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Fantastic service! It never fails, everytime I call their customer service I end the phone call happy and satisfied.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Pretty easy site to use, would be nice if there were more options for the free gifts. At the same time its probably better they don't offer more gifts or I would probably spend more money.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Bodybuiling.com is the best website I ever been on to order my sup and I will never change that they dose have everything that am looking for and at a grate price and when am ordering on the phone who's ever am on the phone with is very nice.
    I love it
    They're pretty in tune.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    i never got a b day code i see others do and its nice to get deals and codes for us here in canada cause we got to pay an arm and leg for products and shipping so this helps thx
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I recommend everyone to buy their supplements here especially those who lives in US because they are lucky to get free shipping unlike international shipping. But I love purchasing items here because of some of their exclusive items from free gifts and big discounts. Although I live thousand miles away from bodybuilding.com, I will always order supplements and support them. There's also a lot of articles, videos and news regarding workouts, healthy recipes that's right for body builders, and a more detailed explanations of every single ingredients related to health and body building. And last but not the least, the friendly community which gave an oppurtunity to everyone to share, discuss and help each other which I find very helpful for newcomers and newbies entering the world of body building.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    great web site....everything you want to know about nutrition is all there
  • Oct 26, 2014
    great price. fast delivery and a great experience.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    The mobile site is a little difficult to navigate for shopping but the normal site works great for it
  • Oct 25, 2014
    The customer service rep was so great I had a lot of questions for him and he help me right away. I was able to narrow my selection based on his suggestions.
    Nov 2, 2014
    My product was no good and they where so great at replacing it. Very happy with the service I recieved.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great prices! Just need to ship a little faster
    Nov 2, 2014
    Great! Gotta come down in price a bit due to shipping costs
  • Oct 23, 2014
    My favorite online site for my supplement needs! Only site I recommend to my friends.