Bodybuilding.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bodybuilding.com Reviews

08/22/2017
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 18626 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2016 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Aug 21, 2017
    Regular prices are not good, but promotions and coupons make them competitive. Purchases always come with free samples which is very helpful. I like that the store is connected to a bodybuilding website, which means the reviews can actually be helpful (compared to Amazon, for example).
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Great place to get quality products
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Love it great deals great products!
    Aug 21, 2017
    I loved all the products and will definitely be back for more!
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I have always had a great experience ordering from BB.com. I couldn't imagine ordering from anywhere else.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I order stuff for my husband and he uses website while he was deployed and loved it
    Great site
  • Aug 21, 2017
    i love that body building has rating on the products and comments and feedback it makes easier to choose what you want. also love that you have a rating for each flavor because there is nothing worse than ordering something and it tasting bad.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    the best website for online supplements
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Love Bodybuilding.com, super easy and convenient.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I'm very satisfied by the online experience I have because you guys always have great deals and really explain your products fully. And the wide variety is awesome! I also love all the meal tips and workouts you offer in your news letters! All in all I'm very pleased.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Dependable/ realible web site
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Great customer service. Quick delivery and great pricing
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Thank you for helping me get to where I want(need) to be!
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I wish reviews actually talked about how well the products worked for them rather than the taster, which is pointless in my opinion.
    Good Products with good service
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I personally I really like bodybuilding.com. This was my first time actually ordering, and the page made it super easy to navigate and find exactly what I was trying to find. And all the supplements were at a very reasonable rate! With the specials and discounts that bodybuilding run it makes it very cool to purchase supplements
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Not sure if possible but would be nice if you could offer some type of rewards program like GNC. Lets you accumulate points with purchases and then gives you coupons off next purchases
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I have only positive things to say about Bodybuilding.com as well as their fitness app BodySpace. They've both help me keep on track with my fitness goals, keep me motivated and supplied me with information and access to products that have made my fitness journey more enjoyable.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Interesting product for weight loss
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Bodybuilding.com is a very easy and convenient place to purchase my supplement needs. I enjoy their promotions and the ease of use of the website.