Bodybuilding.com Reviews

07/25/2016
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5888 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2015 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Jul 25, 2016
    I've been happy with every purchase from BODYBUILDING.COM. The prices are competetive, shipping is quick, and the rates are fair.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I always recommend Bodybuilding.com to my friends and family for many reasons. It's fast, simple, and has great products. My favorite is the JYM Supplements. I can't find them anywhere else. They really me recover beter than any other supplement brand I've ever taken. I preach that JYM supplements helped me recover and build muscle faster after a recent back surgery.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    CAN I HAVE A FREE SHIPPING NEXT TIME I COMMAND SOMETHING ON YOUR SITE PLEASE :)
  • Jul 25, 2016
    This is a wonderful sight for people who love fitness!!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    overall great service and fast shipping!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    been off the gym for a year. Excited to get back and I always like bodybuilding.com to supply my supplements.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Always great experience in the site... Easy to use and change cart if need be. Have used the chat before as well and always get great help with whatever questions I have had
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Great experience, great pricing, and Quick shipping. My first order i received next day. Overall Like the store set up it is user friendly. I find the articles on the site to be very helpful source of information. I use it as a source for Workout ideas and nutritional information.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    great service and great products.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I love this website! I won't buy supplements from any other store because I get such great deals here.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I've been using the site since high school around 2006 and never been disappointed.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Bodybuilding.com is the best webpage to buy supplements products. I can find cheapest products here.
    Everything was great.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    The can get a little hard to navigate at times. Especially when comparing products. Online chat has always been a lot of help and very knowledgably.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I felt the site was very easy and personal,shipping charges were a bit much but over all experience was not horrible. I went got what i needed and checked out .
    Jul 25, 2016
    on time delivery was the best part of my order
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Very pleased with prices and specials. Also, my order usually comes quickly.
    Jul 25, 2016
    I am not a fan of the shipping company "Laser Ship" They always take a few extra days to deliver my packages and their website does not update frequently. Was told I would receive my package on a certain day when I submitted the order but when I logged in to track that date had changed by 2 additional days without me being notified.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    It's a useful website both fitness tips and articles and supplements, specially when hey have deals and discounts.
    Jul 25, 2016
    You used to use on track for delivery and it used to arrive in 2 days and now that you use FedEx it takes a long time.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    the flavorof one of the shakes were't as I exected but it wasn't as bad
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Still needs site update for items available when shopping from Canada.
    Jul 25, 2016
    2 times ordered from bodybuilding, 2 times order got canceled because of no stock for ome or more items, since my last purchase few years ago bodybuilding have went downhill