Bodybuilding.com Reviews

06/29/2015
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 10860 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Jun 29, 2015
    Great site, and a wealth of information!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love Bodybuilding.com! The prices and the products are awesome. Would definitely recommend to friends and families!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Since I began purchasing products from Bodybuilding.com several years ago, I have been extremely satisfied. Shipping and confirmation has always been punctual and effective. I also find the best value deals on BB.com.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Wonderful experience with a lot of helpful tips.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    It would be great to have a pro opinion next to ingredients when looking at the label. I found myself spending time looking ingredients up. most of the time I was redirected to a bodybuilding.com article on the ingredient. its mostly for new to nwer ingredients
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Should make the list of items under category more easily read. After clicking on a category, one has to scroll down to find a list of items, all under one another. It would be better if all items appeared on top right away, in rows of five or so.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great options and prices.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I would use this site as a reference site to figure out which products to buy. However through price comparisons this site has the lowest prices on the market
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Body Building is an excellent way for me to find the supplements that I need and to purchase them for reasonable prices.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I really like this site. It is simple and easy to order. It also has great prices and gets to my house in two to three days.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Thank you for you're great service and dedication to helping bodybuilding customers achieve their dreams. :D
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love your products, articles, workout plans and meal options. I have literally transformed my body and have tried new workouts I never would have thought of. Your products have helped me maintain my weight and have helped me achieve my fitness goals. Thank you so much.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Ya'll are awesome. Thanks a bunch
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Overall always a great experience
    Easy to use site!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Shipping a bit expensive , plus i pay taxes, and sometimes is cheaper to buy the product from the local supp store.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I love the site. Options, choices, meals, plans!!! GREAT!!!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I love BB.com but today the checkout was a little glitchy. After putting in my credit card information, it didn't accept my state, kept telling me to choose a valid one, and wouldn't work. So I started over, put all my info in, but then by the time I tried to hit purchase my items disappeared from the cart. SO third time was a charm. But hey, I found a better deal, so all's good! You guys are really great, and stuff ships super fast!
    Jun 29, 2015
    I had a problem initially with ordering, it seemed to be a computer glitch, but then I ended up with an order of confirmation so it had actually gone through. I had gone back and replaced the order before realizing this. I sent and email with the order that needed to be cancelled, and it was handled right away! Then I received my order in one day! I am pretty sure you guys are teleporting instead of shipping! Thanks for being so great! I love the prices , service, product, teleportation of products ;) and all the good information on your website! Thank you!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    the best online store
    Good price, and on time
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Bodyduilding.com is awesome. I have ordered from them over the last 7 years. No one can beat their prices and customer service.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Great company. Would not shop anywhere else.