Bodybuilding.com Reviews

05/06/2015
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 11599 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• May 5, 2015
    Website look and experience is just great! Bodybuilding did a fantastic job!
  • May 5, 2015
    I like that they have so many selections and it's easy to find thing. I also like that they have different workout plans on the site.
  • May 5, 2015
    The best site ever for purchasing Gym`s stuff
  • May 5, 2015
    I find the selection on Bodybuilding.com very good. The checkout is also very efficient and the merchandise comes straight to my doorstep as promised.(international shipping),. very good user friendly experience. Thank you Bodybuilding.com
    Excellent buying experience
  • May 5, 2015
    REALLY wish the shipping was cheaper to Canada like it used to be, really disappointed in the cost now. Seems far less worth it than it used to.
  • May 5, 2015
    Love this site.. You guys have everything && shipping is cheap! && what my Favorite thing is shipping is fast!!
  • May 5, 2015
    Just had to make an account and order when i saw the Gold standard on sale!!
  • May 5, 2015
    Love Bodybuilding! Best products, best value and best customer services encounters.
  • May 5, 2015
    It is a pretty cool website overall. But there are glitches and crashes in the website and phone app that can be quite annoying. I enjoy using the site anyway.
  • May 5, 2015
    Reserving final judgment to see how quickly shipping goes. Otherwise, pricing was great and website super easy.
  • May 5, 2015
    had to chose the catagory (mens clothing) every time i chose an item made shoping take longer.
    The best website ever!
  • May 5, 2015
    Competitive prices , I only buy from BB.com.
    Great site, great range
  • May 5, 2015
    I loved my experience at BB.com. My only suggestion is regarding the "free gift" I was offered due to my balance that I ordered. All of the clothing options were geared towards men. It would have been nice to see a woman's tank top or something similar, rather than just men's tank, etc.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Last October we opened a gym in the town we live in. The gym is called Raw Iron, and that is exactly what it is! We have a powerlifting team and we are exploding on the powerlifting scene. We lift in the NASA organization because it is drug free and a reputable organization. Our first meet we took 3 members to the meet. as of today we have over 40 members on our team! We currently have 5 members get ready to compete in the Jimmy Coby Calssic, and NGA sponsored bodybuilding show. I have submitted form to try and get assistance from bodybuilding.com. I have several members that use you guys and they told me to check you out. Glad I did!
    May 5, 2015
  • Apr 25, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    Great website and customer service! A system that truly works efficiently and effectively.