Bodybuilding.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bodybuilding.com Reviews

10/21/2017
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 12878 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2016 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Oct 20, 2017
    Such a great website! Easy to use and lots of information about every product
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Best site for proteins,recipes,Nutrition knowledge and all that. Would totally recommend!
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Great selection and very easy and fast definitely using this website again!
    Good experience
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Keep doing things the way you do them, happy costumer
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I think it would be better if there was more fish oils, herbs, vitamins and minerals to select from.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Oct 20, 2017
    I purchased the QuadraLean. I like this product. I suggest including better to read instructions.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    100% satisfice
  • Oct 20, 2017
    This is a great site for all needs
  • Oct 20, 2017
    love the site and the product selection. This has eliminated my monthly trip to GNC or the Vitamin shoppe. And not to mention it has saved me a good amount of money!
  • Oct 20, 2017
    It's very useful to see all the products avalibile, I plan to start the 8 weeks body transformation and so was easy to find products in one place. One feedback is that I only found the bundle deals for the KAGED products when scrolling to the very bottom these options should be at the top.so I can compare the savings form the get go.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I’ve been using bodybuilder for awhile for my purchases and I love it! And the price for my protein powder is amazing!!
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Great I always order my work out supplements from Bodybuilding. Com.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    easy to use site and provides needed info to make an informed decision.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Quick fast and easy checkout
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Bodybuilding.com is excellent supplement provider. I love the nutrition and exercise tips provided. All products have been excellent and delivered in a timely manner. I love the free shipping and free gifts.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Highly satisfied with the service and products on this website. I'd recommend this to everyone.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I love this protein so much it’s ridiculous. I have tried the majority of flavors and love them all. It works well with baked recipes such as protein muffins or pancakes and it tastes good even with just water. And the price is unbeatable. Also, the shipping is fast and I love doing big orders so I always get a free gift. I would definitely recommend this website and this product to all my friends.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I’ve been using your website for my proteing, pre-workout & post-workout supplements and I am sure I will keep using for as long as I keep exercising.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    When shopping online I always use Bodybuilding.com for supplement reviews. I have come to value these reviews before I make any supplement purchases. This is the first purchase I have made from the site and navigation/checkout was very easy.