Bodybuilding.com Reviews

08/25/2016
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5245 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2015 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Aug 12, 2016
    add more non GMO and organic selection of protein bars and powder andfree shpping old make me want to order more more frequently
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Great site and store for the bodybuilding products I need!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Bodybuilding.com is my go to site for all things concerning supplements. The shipping is fast and not to mention their prices are lower than other sites I've shopped on.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I am happy with all the functionalities but as this product is coming from USA.....So i hope the product reaches in time and without any damages.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Great place to get all of your quality supplements, without going to multiple website. Good descriptions of products and I like that you are able to read the labels to see ingredients and how the products should be taken. The special offers and free gift are a nice surprise.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Love it but would be nice to have a discount for first time customers
  • Aug 12, 2016
    The inflammation shared on this site are valuable and it's hard to find it all combined on any other websites.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I always use this site for my supplements. They have one of the best selections, and I can buy my clothing all in one place. Plus we have gotten so many great freebies from this site.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    My experience with bodybuilding.com have always been positive. The only negative with the site is that it's takes a while loading but besides that everything is great. Bodybuilding.com offers great prices as well as exclusive products.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Bodybuilding.com is the go to site for all supplement needs. I have been using this wonderful resource for a little over a year now and have been beyond satisfied with my experiences.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Everything was great, called customer service when I had a problem with my credit card and he was awesome.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Every experience with Bodybuilding.com since 2007 has been amazing! Ever since they opened a delivery warehouse here in Las Vegas, NV our products have shown up within 2 days of order. AMAZING service!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I've ordered multiple times, always a good experience. But sometimes searching for products can be a pain. Certain key words don't yield any results, then you find your key word on the 'main ingredient' of a product.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    My husband and I love bodybuilding.com and will never order from another site!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    This site is very easy to navigate and very informative. There's a wide variety of supplements to chose from and they have better prices than GNC and other local stores. Delivery is fast even when you dont chose the express options for delivery. I dont buy supplements from any other place...there's no need too.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    First time buyer - excited to try the proucts!
    Love the products!
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Very informative and extremely important to me for supplementation and motivation. Bodybuilding.com is the BEST!!!!!
    Aug 12, 2016
    Very important to me for information and great deals on supplements. Love the product reviews especially from the medical professionals
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I love buy at bodybuilding but some times I really spend a lot of money and never got a gift or some things like that about that I'm really disappointed...
    Aug 12, 2016
    I'm really excited sometimes with bodybuilding but when I got my pack and look about what they can give me like a promo card or discount but nothing come together I real expend a lot of money in the Web site and never received nothing to help my way on Amador bodybuilding. ..
  • Jul 30, 2016
    I've always been impressed with the selections and options available. I've always felt shipping charges are on the high side.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 12, 2016
    I was frustrated that I was unable to use the 20 % discount for voting since it had just expired. I love the efficiency of the site, and the speed of the shipping, but it would be nice to have a little treat or free sample thrown in after spending so much money every single month at bodybuilding. com