Bodybuilding.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bodybuilding.com Reviews

05/29/2017
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 22692 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2016 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• May 28, 2017
    Credit card on the phone was a pain to enter, kept jumping around adding numbers etc. My also local GNC has a better price but the dude is an asshole and I don't need it right away.
  • May 28, 2017
    Maybe add the deals already to the item so people dont get get to and then dont get such good of a deal.
  • May 28, 2017
    I will only buy my supplements through bodybuilding
  • May 28, 2017
    Pleased with overall experience, except for misleading info on free shipping with $49 order ... after spending time building my cart I had to pay shipping for some items
  • May 28, 2017
    I had a great purchasing experience on this site.I will definitely return to this site in the near future for my next bodybuilding purchase.
  • May 28, 2017
    best site to get all supplements you are looking for.
  • May 28, 2017
    The only thing i would improve is the quality of the gifts. For many years, the gifts have been the same. Hopefully the people in charge of them will give them a look that will result in an overhaul.
  • May 28, 2017
    Sight has everything I would ever need for the gym
    Great place for supps
  • May 28, 2017
    I have ordered from Bodybuilding.com several times and have never had an issue. Their prices are always reasonable and they usually have great promotions going as well. Their presentation and the care they put into their business is above and beyond their closest competitors.
  • May 28, 2017
    Tons of options for every type of product with great reviews and explanations
    Really reliable website.
  • May 28, 2017
    You guys are amazing, always have been and always will be, im highly satisfied with the service you guys always provide
  • May 28, 2017
    Would really like to see protein and other supplements in the full variety that the company offers. Myofusion and Syntha 6 being examples.
    Service has been fantastic.thanks
  • May 28, 2017
    Easy to use website and information makes product selection easier. If I said change, it would be to have "normal" folks not models.
  • May 28, 2017
    Overall very pleasant shopping experience with a very well organized menu set made looking for specific items quick and simple
  • May 28, 2017
    I Enjoy the promos, prices are very fair. & mostly my favorites are in stock.
    Make free shipping Standard
  • May 28, 2017
    I definitely like the site best as they offer the best prices on products. I've been using the site for years and it has come a really long way in design and I prefer it to all other sites. I will still order some items from other sites though.