Bodybuilding.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bodybuilding.com Reviews

01/18/2018
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 13887 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2016 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Jan 14, 2018
    I’m pleased with the products I received.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Love the experience and i will be back to purchase more items.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Bodybuilding.com is pretty good. I sometimes find the search function difficult to use. I find my search criteria needs to be exact or I can't find what I'm looking for. Other wise, I very much dislike pop-ups and "special offers".
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Easy to navigate. Always a pleasure to do business with bodybuilding.com
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Amazing first time ever buying from bodybuilding.com ... Very easy to navigate with tons of options. I use to shop from GNC before but a friend of mine recommended this website. You guys saved me a trip to the store and gave me a better discount. Absolutely in love.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Its a great website, super clean user interface and just the whole community is easy to use and I have no negative things to say.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    I would recommend bodybuilding.com to a vast majority of people. Amazing website and easy to find products. 10 out of 10
    Best supplement company ever
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Great interface with rankings of products, thorough user reviews with flavor ratings, and even bonuses for buying in bulk such as free shipping and free gifts. My absolute go to for supplements.
  • Dec 29, 2017
    Great company- good variety of products and excellent prices!
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Love this website ! Great products and offers !
  • Jan 14, 2018
    I have been ordering from this site for a while now. I have only had one issue and the online chat people are amazing and handled the issue within minutes. The deals are amazing and they always have my items in stock and i receive my shipment in less than a week.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    I know with full confidence the products from bodybuilding.com are top notch quality at the best prices around.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Really easy to use and navigate.
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Great shopping experience + exercise guidance
    Great prices.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    My experience as a whole was great.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Would like move flavor choices but over over all good
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Wish you guys had Mtn Ops!
  • Jan 02, 2018
    I used to be a loyal bodybuilding.com member ordering monthly. But I definitely fell off ordering supplements because I have not been working. But I'm back and I'm back to stay. Definitely the best website for all your bodybuilding need out there. They have every product you can think of and there's always great deals.