Bodybuilding.com Reviews

02/04/2016
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 7363 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2015 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Feb 4, 2016
    quick delivery, I have never waited the full time provided at check out. products are great and well organized, never searched longer than 1-2 minutes. Process is easy and painless!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Everytime I have come on to the site all info I have gotten has been very informative. Site easy to maneuver thru. Love it. Been on lots of time its awesome.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I personally felt that the deal on pure protein bars could have been better and did not receive any free samples
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I like that they send free samples so I can try new products. I have found many new products this way. Love the free gifts with certain purchase amounts like free blender bottles and t-shirts. I recommend this site to everyone I know that is into fitness.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    The prices are really good and the shopping is easy to do. I also like their quick shipping turnaround.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Best website ever!!! Every time I have a bodybuilding.com box waiting for me when I get home, it feel like Christmas! Delivery speed and customer service couldn't be better. Would absolutely recommend to anyone I know.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Great website!!! Beyond just supplements!! Great training videos! Love the fact that they realize the importance of getting me my sups quickly. Also Train magazine is a winner
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love bodybuilding.com. The customer service is great and the shipping is always very fast!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Great Products ant great prices.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Love the site I never have any problems trying to find the products i'm looking for!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I have been using this website from years. Never disappointed. Recently I have been trying to buy the optimum nutrition hydrobuilder which is never back in stock. Would be great if this could be fixed.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I will continue to buy all my nutrition products from Bodybuilding.com. I once had a problem with shipping and I called customer service. I had outstanding customer service that went above and beyond all my expectations. That is why I will be a loyal customer.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    greeting to you all; i just want to say that the i item that i purchased is a bit over regarding the cost then on on the net or amazon. that is all want to add i wish you all the best.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Very easy to use website. very straight forward
  • Jan 26, 2016
    i love using bodybuilding.com to purchase my supplements i do not however like that they do not offer any less expensive or free shipping as a promo or on purchases over a certain amount.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Bodybuilding.com is a life save! The only place I shop for my supplements along with workout gear as well. Thank you for running a great business.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Sometimes I felt like there is too much information and too many products. I have a fair amount of experience with supplements and still felt a little overwhelmed. It might be best to organize the information on your website in a progressive fashion. It would more likely trigger purchases earlier on. I say this because I have been browsing the information you have on your site which is excellent and extremely helpful for at least 1.5 years before I bought anything. Although I do appreciate the nature of your site and feel it is a great resource, I will return and buy more stuff!
    Feb 4, 2016
    Awesome supplements great service and fast shipping! What a great resource, wish i had started ordering from you sooner
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Bodybuilding.com has saved me tons of money when it comes to buying supplements. The packages also arrive very quick and had never had any issues with delivery.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Costumer service was great with my last order. I received damaged goods and was able to resolve the issue with ease.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    First time checking out the site. Interesting content.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Awesome first experience worth bodybuilding.com!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Love the articles and info on products. Only issue I had was I couldn't retrieve my password. I clicked on link to reset and never got email. Had to check out as guest. Other than that I love the sight.