Bodybuilding.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bodybuilding.com Reviews

12/10/2017
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 14257 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

2016 Platinum

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Nov 24, 2017
    This is first time I am making an order on bodybuilding.com today is Black Friday so there is a promotion for free shipping and free gifts including in the order but in actual I didn't get promotion in my order. I like this site the price is not unbeatable I have seen good prizes on other website but the shipping price for the bodybuilding.com is cheap so all over the products are cheap and there is variety of product over here I can order multiple company's product so I really like the bodybuilding.com
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I used to order all of my supplements from Bodybuilding when I was in US doing my bacheoar degree. But now I am not very likely to beacuse international shipping is super expensive (Qatar) But I still recommend Bodybuilding for those who can afford internatial shipping
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Fantastic range of products with so many great deals running all the time! International shipping charges seem a bit more reasonable than they used to be.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    good
  • Nov 23, 2017
    This website has always provided me with great products at great prices. Shipping is always quick and all of my items are always accounted for.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    The only draw back to BB.com is the availability of products. It usually seems like the best stuff is always on back order.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Bodybuilding.com is great. But I feel it would have been better if we had more shipping options to reduce the cost.My home country is India. And your website says that the product Im looking for is available in UK, feel the shipping charged could be reduced by shipping it from UK instead of US.Please try your best to support local delivery in India :)
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Black Friday sale was a joke... protein was on sale and when Inout it in my cart I got regular price. Coupon code I was given by a sponsor JILL didn’t work.. just a cluster fuck in the making. I still ordered a few things but definitely not everything I needed. I guess I’ll go somewhere else to get my other stuff. Will I shop here again? Probably not.. First time shopper and I fee cheated
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Dec 05, 2017
    I have loved the service bodybuilding.com has provided myself over the years. How ever they are out of their minds if they think I’ll be paying $9 a month to read a bunch of recycled articles that cross reference each other in one way or another. There is only so much you can tell someone about how to train / eat and how not to train / eat. This is reflected in the repetitive layout of the articles written in recent years. While a good way to brush up on training and nutritional information I have not learned anything new or revolutionary from their articles in many years. Paying for a one size fits all template is something I hope I am not alone in classifying as a black streak on everything that bodybuilding.com has managed to achieve.
    Good prices. Good selection
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I just recently got into body building and have been following instructions through this website for the past 12 weeks. I’ve been seeing slow but great improvements throughout my time and have been loving it! Thank you so much for everything and am excited to see my next few steps from this site. Shipment and billing are quick and easy and I’ve received some of my gifts earlier than time expected! A great website and would suggest to anyone!
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Love buying things from this website, but I was disappointed when the fitness plans were no longer free
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Free shipping on items over a specified dollar amount.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Best site for everything I need!
    Dec 05, 2017
    Best place I get all that you need for the gains!
    Gain muscle
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I only buy from Bodybuilding.com. They have the best and easiest website to navigate. I also enjoy the emails regarding items on sale, however, I missed the black Friday sale due to work. Overall you guys have a great website!
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I used to order products from your site years back when I was a serious weight lifter. You offered excellent sales and free gift items upon checkout. I feel like the sales have dwindled down to the bare minimum and the free gift items are stingy at best. Your site now gives me very little reason to return when the competition is so high and prices elsewhere are equivalent if not better. I get it, business is business, but at least offer some perks to keep customers coming back...
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Bodybuilding.com it's one of the best I recommended for everyone they tell you the truth and teach you how to use your products without bodybuilding.com I'm nobody to build muscle
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Great website. Easy guidance throughout the menus and clear information on what you get!
    Dec 05, 2017
    I purchased my items in the Black Friday sale and on Wednesday I already had them delivered at my house. Great service guys!