Bodybuilding.com Reviews

04/19/2015
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 11691 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Apr 13, 2015
    I woudl like to see a free shpping option if the order is over a certin amount. Kind of like what Vitamin Shoppe offers. You also need ot bring back the free samples, Charging loyal customers for something that you get for free seems a little excessive. I remember when you could choose two free samples when you ordered, and those samples I was able to try influenced me to purchase some of those products.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I purchased a few things that I purchased before and the option to look at what I bought before and being able to add to cart is nice....I just wish it would add it to the cart WITHOUT taking me to the cart everytime I put a product in the cart. Would be nice to just show how many items I have in my cart without leaving the page I was on.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    The website is well organized and easy to navigate. The staff are pleasant, knowledgable and always eager to assist.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    great selection and prompt delivery
  • Apr 13, 2015
    great selection and quick shipping. they have everything i need
    You guys are best!!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Love the fast shipping and great selection of products to choose from. Also the great deals that go on from time to time. This makes it a great shopping experience.
    Love the app on BodySpace. Made it easy to order
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Best website to order any workout supplements from!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Bodybuilding.com is easy to find the things that I like and they deliver the products extremely quick which is a a positive as to why I love ordering from them.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    It's a great store for me and my wife she don't want spend to much money on a different store she love bodybuilding.com
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Overall, I love BB.com. I wish they would consider offering free shipping. Otherwise I'm very satisfied.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Great selecction of products and user friendly site
  • Apr 13, 2015
    They have awesome prices and deals on supplements and the free gifts are great. I wish the shipping was cheaper or they offered a membership like Amazon Prime that gave you free 2-day shipping. The only complaint is the price of shipping though. Other than that, the shipping is super quick.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Best site to buy suplement of US
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Good product selection. Great product information. Everything you need to achieve your goals.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    This website has a great variety of products and offer great deals. This is my go to website for supplements.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    always a pleasure to buy from these guys great shipping
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!! Don't know what I would do without bodybuilding.com