Bodybuilding.com Reviews

05/04/2015
Bodybuilding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bodybuilding.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 11632 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Bodybuilding.com

Bodybuilding.com Rating

More About Bodybuilding.com

Recent Reviews for Bodybuilding.com

• Feb 21, 2015
    Great website! I would recommend to all of my gym buddies! Definitely will be purchasing from here again. I love all of the specials they offer.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    this site is awesome only thing I wish you guys had was a way for me to compare the product.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Awesome experience! I love this site!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Bodybuilding.com have helped me when I could trust no one. It gave me enormous sources from diet to weight training plans that I followed and saw the results. This website is a gift to the world of fitness and bodybuilding.
    Great site easy ordering
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Best products and prices, that's why I'll be coming back.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I like to shop at bodybuilding.com. I wish there were more freebies though. With the amount that I spend per month. I'd like a few freebies. At any rate, customer service is awesome and shipping time is ok (only because they have to ship it overseas to a military FPO. shipping to military FPOs are pretty expensive. overall, I like bodybuilding.com
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Not only is Bodybuilding.com great for buying products on sale, but they also give you a ton of information to help achieve your fitness goals.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    One feature I would like to recommend you implement is for me to receive an email when items I purchase or have the ability to select go one sale I have preffered products I do use most of which are on the more expensive side so I buy in bulk when I see them on sale but if I knew when they were going on sale it would be good for me and bodybuilding. Com as well
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Bodybuilding is a great site, i have found very useful info. I would like for the store to be more streamlined and less clustered, it is a bit overwhelming to see that many things at the same time. Nonetheless, the product choice and pricing is unmatched.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    the reason I bought from body building.com . price and delivery . u carry a lot of products to chose from. excellent selections.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great site, easy to navigate store and very user friendly!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Greatest and cheapest place to buy all your work out wants and needs. I am very satisfied with all my products from Bodybuilding.com.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great website and great info
  • Feb 21, 2015
    The site is very useful and helpful with the in-depth information provided...however it can be frustrating while shopping in canada realizing after you've chosen a product or taken the time to read the product, we find out it's unavailable in the canada store. (small issue)
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Bodybuilding.com is a very informative website and definitely helps me reach my goals. They deliver considerably fast too!
    Best buy for supplements
  • Feb 21, 2015
    The best thing about Bodybuilding.com is the speed of processing and shipping. NOBODY can get it here faster. I love that.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Great site, wish I would've started body building sooner. Would have some stocks with them.
    Feb 21, 2015