Bodytronics Reviews

08/21/2014
Bodytronics Ratings and User Reviews. Bodytronics is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 08/17/2014.

Bodytronics Rating

More About Bodytronics

Recent Reviews for Bodytronics

• Aug 17, 2014
    Heard about this place from a lot of people, definitely liked the prices and it was easy to navigate.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    FOUND IT RITE AWAY ONLINE AND ORDERED PART I NEEDED WITH NO PROBLEMS NOTED.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I have no added comments at this time
  • Aug 1, 2014
    This was the cheapest place besides Amazon.com that I found this product of Polar FT7 heart rate monitor. Was actually recommended by many people on MyFitnessPal.com. That is how I found it.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    cheaper than anybody else
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Good savings, variety or assortment of items.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great products and service.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I completed the check out process and pushed the submit button and it told me that my session had timed out. I wasn't taking an inordinate amount of time in the process, certainly not any longer than any of the other check out experiences I have had. So, I wasn't quite sure if my order went through. Thinking I didn't want to order two of the same things and have to ship one back, I called the toll free line. That experience was even more frustrating as I got in a circle of death with a series of recordings. Since your product was recommended by my franchisor, I went back on line and tried to order again. This time it went through properly. I hope I don't get two shipments of the same thing!
    Jul 24, 2014
    I had difficulty with placing the order originally so I called customer service. The customer service line went unanswered and I was put in an endless loop of recordings. Very frustrating. I left a message explaining all of this and was pleasantly surprised at the quick and appropriate response. Good save!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    just what i wanted. easy to use and does the testing i need to do.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    The site did not specify how long the free shipping takes. My order number is 1193 and my email is galejan73@yahoo.comPlease email me with this information
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Good range of Polar heart rate monitors in both technology and colors. Prices are better than other online sellers.
    Jul 12, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Easy website! Great prices!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Timex is a good brand and I am expecting this to be a good product and better than the name brand GPS watches.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I think this is the site where I previously purchased the previous version of the items in today's order, which is some time ago now. My experience was positive then as it was today.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    VERY FAST SERVICE
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 28, 2014
    Followed directions after first use of my FT7 and all was well with the operation of the unit. It operates in the same fashion as the older model F4. I followed directions for Polar Flowlink interface and did not get it to work. After second workout today, everything worked properly. All information was stored from both workouts. I had poor experience with the older modelF4 where it refused to work more than 15 minutes into a workout. I may have used a hand soap that may have been to harsh for the strap. I never received a low battery message and may have left the transmitter attached long after workout
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Will order again in near future
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    One works well and one doesn't. Items are not what I expected.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I was looking for an Omron blood pressure meter with AC adapter. I couldn't find one in stores, so looked online. Bodytronics had what I wanted and at a $25 savings over Omron's price. I'm very happy with this purchase.
    Jun 24, 2014
    The Omron blood pressure monitor arrived sooner than I expected and in good condition. The instrument works well. I was very happy with Bodytronics' price, which was quite a bit lower than Omron's own web price.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    The picture on the Web does not match what was sent to me.