Bondage Fetish Store Reviews

02/08/2016
Bondage Fetish Store Ratings and User Reviews. Bondage Fetish Store is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 51 reviews.

Bondage Fetish Store Rating

More About Bondage Fetish Store

Recent Reviews for Bondage Fetish Store

• Nov 29, 2015
    Overall great experience shopping on this site. Wish there was more information about the products, and a better menu to search certain products from the home page instead of page after page.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Good merchandise - good quality - great service
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Great online shopping experience!
  • Nov 25, 2015
    I *REALLY* don't like it that you do not accept PayPal as a form of payment. I am *MUCH* more comfortable paying by PayPal than being forced to give you my credit card number. Any malicious hacker can get my credit card number from you simply by penetrating your system. All of my lukewarm/perhaps answers on the survey were due to you not accepting PayPall. Actually, your prices are very good and I like your products. But, you do not offer payment by PayPal.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    I plan on visiting you site often in the future. my wife and I enjoy your site.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Great online shopping!
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Nov 28, 2015
    one of my products was broken.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    i only called because i had never ordered from this store before.They were very professional and acknowledgeable of everything i asked and Vicki is my fav.thank you much.

From Bondage Fetish Store

Our staff is very knowledgable. We encourage our employees to use the products we sell and share their experiences. If you have any questions whatsoever, we recommend you call us at (617)455-4454 before purchasing. Due to health reasons sex toys are ... Read full response »
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Talked to a very knowledgabe gentleman about pumps. He helped me pick out the best beginner punp.