Boscov's Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Boscov's Reviews

08/22/2017
Boscov's Ratings and User Reviews. Boscov's is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4823 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2017.
The country's largest family-owned department store, Boscov's offers a variety of items ranging from clothes to electronics. We also have a bridal registry and a beauty center.

Boscov's Rating

More About Boscov's

Recent Reviews for Boscov's

• Aug 22, 2017
    I think Boscovs has good quility items at good prices.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I was happy with selection, except that some of the items I originally order were no longer available when I came back the next day to complete the order. If able,start noting in checkout available in a similar size (misses compared to women's).
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I am angry that the site offers free shipping. Once I entered my payment option it took away the free shipping and charged me almost $10.00. This is the 2nd time that the site has done this.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    I love the website and all the different variety of things they have for a great price .
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I love shopping at Boscov's, when I lived in PA, loved going to the store, but now I live in AZ, I have to shop on line. I wish there were Boscov's out here.
    good service thank you
  • Aug 22, 2017
    My experience is always good whether on-line or in stores.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    this is the worst online site.. they try to get you to use pay pal and it is not user friendy
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Very good experience thus far.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    i prefer to shop at boscovs
  • Aug 22, 2017
    When products have many colors to choose from, each color should be individually labeled in the picture. Every Mfg. idea of camel or tan differs so they should be stated in the pictures.Also, the zoom pictures are very pixelated and it is hard to see the true item.
    Great SHOPPING!!!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Site is frustrating. Hard to determine quality and colors. Scrolling jumped around a lot. Would like to filter for size. Wasted time looking at items that were not in my size.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Best price on these sneakers available on line. Easy and pleasant website to navigate.Check was a breeze! Well done!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I would like more detail of product including color when displaying products
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    I HAVE SHOP AT BOSCOVS FOR THIRTY YEARS AND ALWAYS WAS HAPPY WITH EVERTHING I BOUGHT THERE
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I always shop Boscov's for the plus size clothing. I think they have a great selection and my daughter is always happy.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    I absolutely love Boscov's, but I live in the Poconos and there are none in our area. I like to see what I am buying before I buy it and prefer store shopping to on line. The only way I can shop Boscov's is to travel far or shop online. Need a closer store.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    always good
    Aug 22, 2017
    ordering is comfortable in home. everything follows is good.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    it was hard to get my % off, when you order on line