Boscov's Reviews

10/19/2014
Boscov's Ratings and User Reviews. Boscov's is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3953 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
The country's largest family-owned department store, Boscov's offers a variety of items ranging from clothes to electronics. We also have a bridal registry and a beauty center.

Boscov's Rating

More About Boscov's

Recent Reviews for Boscov's

• Oct 19, 2014
    Clothes come neatly packed and in perfect condition.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i cant say much because i have not rec'd the item yet. thought the shipping was a bit high, almost did not buy due to high shipping cost
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Boscov's shoppers can find great deals.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Had a promo code for "Free Shipping", which apparently did not include the shoes that I purchased.
    Love the dresses
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love Boscovs both in store and online. Quality merchandise at fair prices. Never disappointed.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I like to buy from Boscov's but I think their website is not user friendly
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I enjoy shopping at Boscov's more than any other store.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I shop BOSCOV*S atleast once or twice a month.The prices,discounts ,packaging and quality are extraordinary on many items.I prefer Boscovs to most other online and in store retail facilities.Orders are delivered in a timely manner also.I enjoy looking through all of the departments,but disappointed when I cannot locate some items such as mens pajamas.Overall I have been very satisfied shopping with you.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I limit my shopping on line because shipping us so expensive
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I like the site. I do not like the signing in part. It wouldn't let me sign in.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I'm hoping that my order will go well. as I have never ordered from bizarre. Joy
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Boscov's is my favorite store. I like shopping in the store and on-line. I can almost always find what i need at a reasonable price.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    The products need to have more views in terms of the angles, sides, (insides of bags, backs of apparel, etc). The website has a LOT of products though and it is very easy to search for specific items by brand, size, etc. That is very helpful.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Wow, I just found your site & the prices are extraordinary!! I hope the quality is good, but since I ordered brands I am familiar with, I can't imagine I'll be disappointed! Looking forward to receiving my order :-)
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Prefer searching clothing by item not designer. Hard to find what I wanted quickly.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I finally (!) found the perfect knit pants! The problem is, I hate to shop. Fall has arrived and it's time to update. Saw the ad in the newspaper, decided to just save myself the headache of shopping, and decided to buy them online. The petite length is perfect, you can dress them up or down, and you feel chic, yet comfortable. Can't wait for the holidays, these pants are perfect for entertaining. My only suggestion, in regards to website design, is that you add more description to the products - like fit information and material. Also, you could encourage clients to make more comments about the products they bought - that always helps when making an online clothing purchase. I usually order from Lands End or LL Bean, but I would be willing to check out Boscov's online in the future. Did I mention that I love these pants? :)
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love to shop your website. I hate paying for shipping.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I was looking for a certain type of jeans which I was unable to find in local stores. Hopefully this is the exact type for which I hoped to find.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have always been very pleased with all my business I've done with Boscov's... Orders were packed well and neat.. Product pricing is inline pretty much with other retailers, shipping is expensive if you don't order a certain amount... Don't always understand why like today the 15% wasn't applied to my whole order instead of just part of it when I ordered over the $100.... Had no expatiation as to why... Always easy to check out on your website and easy to shop on it.... I think the women's dept is divided into to many sections when one goes to shop on it though....