Boscov's Reviews

01/16/2017
Boscov's Ratings and User Reviews. Boscov's is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 8676 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.
The country's largest family-owned department store, Boscov's offers a variety of items ranging from clothes to electronics. We also have a bridal registry and a beauty center.

Boscov's Rating

More About Boscov's

Recent Reviews for Boscov's

• Jan 16, 2017
    I like that there is such a wide varity of items to purchase.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Always quality products at the best prices compared to other retailers.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I tried to purchase these item in the store, but they did not have my size. I'm glad that I was able to purchase them on line in the size I need. I hope they fit properly since I have been having some foot and knee problems. I hope that if I have to return them that the procedure is easy.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love shopping with Boscov.
    Website IS HORRIBLE❗️❗️❗️❗️
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Very happy with selections when I have the opportunity to get out to your stores. Love the bra club too!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Is very good store clean employees are very friendly
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Customer service lady Ann was very helpful!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Enjoy the store and products. Approx 70 miles from my home. Would like to have discounts I can use on line . Also I do not receive sales papers. The discounts I have today must be scanned so they are useless on online purchases.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I visited Boscov's once a year while visiting my Mom. I was able to buy great items at great prices. I was always able to buy shoes at Boscov's where I had problems elsewhere. Now that my Mom passed away last year, I am now ordering online. It was great that I was able to shop in store to get a better idea of their products and service. Great store and great service.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I have no problems with complaints or problems with Boscovs
  • Jan 16, 2017
    More shopping needed before commenting further.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love shopping in the York Gallery Store. I was very happy that during the holidays they had large shopping bags with handles. I wish they had those all the time it is so much easier to carry around your purchases while you continue to shop. I start upstairs then continue downstairs so it was great the large plastic bags cut into your fingers & arms.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Love the quality and variety of items purchased from Boscov's. The website is very easy to navigate. All makes for an enjoyable experience.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    This is the first order I have placed with them
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    I could not find the boots that I wanted that were at the store near me so I checked online and they had the size I needed. I also found another cute pair while I was shopping online...LOVE EM' ! I just wish they had not sold out of the next size higher but they worked for me anyway
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Online shopping makes life much easier for me. I am not able to walk through the store as I once did. The sales are great. The crazy, crazy prices make for great buys.
    Jan 16, 2017
    Great product, Good service !!!!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Good prices. Needs more variety of sizes.
    Jan 16, 2017
    I had difficulty with the online ordering but once the order was complete there were no further problems. Everything arrived on schedule was packaged so there was nothing broken. The prices were great too.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I love how you have clothing sets above size 6x for girls clothing. My daughter is transitioning into the larger sizes & I wish you had more sets in sizes 7/8 or larger. Ive been having a hard time finding these sizes but had some success here at Boscov's. Pricing is somewhat steep but I'm very particular in clothing for her and it was slim pickings but I found what her & I both liked. The scrolling was a bit trIt takes a while to click on the filter options, it doesn't always pop up when clicked. But other than that, I had a fair experience. Thanks
    Jan 16, 2017
    Your prices are somewhat steep. The sizes 6x on up would be better if there was more availability & more styles regarding the clothing sets.