Boscov's Reviews

07/29/2014
Boscov's Ratings and User Reviews. Boscov's is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3939 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.
The country's largest family-owned department store, Boscov's offers a variety of items ranging from clothes to electronics. We also have a bridal registry and a beauty center.

Boscov's Rating

More About Boscov's

Recent Reviews for Boscov's

• Jul 29, 2014
    seriously hate selection options, If I just want to look at short sleeve tops its ridiculous, do not care about brands and brands and names and sportwear etc... its the same with everything. if you want to put brands, put them much much later. Also if i select 120 on a page and then a size you have to RECHOOSE everytime, same with prices etc... back arrows resets everything, cant just continue where you left off maddening!!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    the site is a little user unfriendly. when parameters are set and you look at something or purchase and hit continue shopping you have to start over again.Also, free shipping is offered for purchases over 99.00, when I checked out I saw shipping charges and shipping tax?? I will see when the final email comes and I will call if not correct.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I am a very loyal customer of Boscov's and I am disappointed that there isn't an actual store where I live! I would love to be able to go into the store and see the items that I want to purchase in person. Nonetheless, I will always visit Boscov's website to see what kind of deals they are having and comparison shop!
    Love this store.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I had a coupon code for 15% off my order but the order was placed before there was an opportunity to enter the code. Guess this order will be returned. Very disappointed.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    it was the easiest way to search internet for khaki button down shirt dress which I need for a uniform.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I wish there was a promo for free shipping since I made the trip to the Johnstown store (1 hour drive), and they did not have my size in the store.I thought it was an exceptional value for the shoe.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I love Boscov's, it's the best store around.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Boscovs is my favorite store. Quality and good prices! Shop there almost weekly. Love the bargains that I get!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Your online chat doesn't work!!!!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Boscov's has been a great place to shop for the past forty plus years. Having a very large family, with many different likes or dislikes Boscov's has always met our needs. My family and I highly recommends Boscov's. planning a wedding, baby showers, birthday celebrations or whatever the occasion BOSCOV'S IS DEFINATELY THE STORE which will help create a happy event!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Love the great selection of products. LOVE THE PRICES!!!!!!
    I like Boscov's!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    When an item comes in different colors you should be able to see entire item, not just a swatch of material
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I would have liked the opportunity to use veterans discount. I would have used this in the store today but products were not available. Hence I lose that money and also pay shipping?..
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I just wish the images were larger. Even though you can scroll over the image, it is too small to see details. For this reason, I did not order some items.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Everything I have ordered I have been pleased. Bedding I find you have to see it in the store. The quality of the merchandise is always been to my liking. I have leg and feet problems and can not alway drive. The ordering helps me immensely.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    all items purchased are of good quality
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I could not use my rewards certificate to pay part of the bill. I entered what they wanted both reward and credit card numbers but it keep telling me my reward was not enough to pay the bill (which I knew). Instead of applying my reward dollars to the bill and then charging my credit card, it would notlet me go further.
  • Jul 11, 2014