Boscov's Reviews

12/18/2014
Boscov's Ratings and User Reviews. Boscov's is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7891 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
The country's largest family-owned department store, Boscov's offers a variety of items ranging from clothes to electronics. We also have a bridal registry and a beauty center.

Boscov's Rating

More About Boscov's

Recent Reviews for Boscov's

• Dec 18, 2014
    would have bought handbag if material listed. Preferred inside look to see compartments.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Easy transaction. Good price!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    GET IT BY CHRISTMAS .........ITS GREAT.....THANKS!!!!!!
    I really like what I have bought from Boscov's
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Boscov's prices are lower than other stores
  • Dec 18, 2014
    It took along time for it to process my card, and 2 tries...
  • Dec 18, 2014
    your site gives you know idea about the shipping time and there were no options to expedite the shipping to ensure it is received before the holiday. Guess I will just have to wait and see.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    should save my Boscov's credit card info. automatically so I don't have to go fetch my credit card for check out! Other than that, I have no complaints with Boscov's. Love your store and iit is always my go-to-first site for online shopping.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Boscov's is a great place to find good deals online. My only complaint is that quality of the photos when zoomed in. I like to see a crisp picture at very close range. Because I can't, and because I am lazy about returning things, I do not tend to buy expensive items online.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The only thing I would have liked to have seen was approximate shipping time. Was curious if I would have item before Christmas and i did not see that anywhere. Other than that good easy and great price!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I found this site by desperately searching for a specific sweater I saw and loved elsewhere but the price was $98-$68. I was so happy when I found exactly what I was searching for on this site for way less. Bookmarking it for sure. Deb
  • Dec 18, 2014
    do not know when the purchase will be shipped and delivered. Aren't you supposed to let the customer know?
  • Dec 18, 2014
    There was no information that I saw about when my item would ship. or a timeline for it being delivered.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This is my first purchase, I won't be able to truly rate this company until after I receive my products. Easy online transaction though.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I really did not like that there was no delivery date prior to checkout. I purchased the items as Christmas gifts and can only hope they will arrive in time. I have no way of knowing (until I get a tracking number) how long it will take for the items to arrive, and there was no shipping option to guarantee a rush delivery.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good first experience, but didnt have anything about shipping by Christmas, so .... Jury is still out on that part of my experience, just HOPING IT'LL be here by 24th!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    i just like BOSCOVS. when ordering it never takes long to come to my house. mi like mtheir sales and they seem to always have what i want.
    Dec 18, 2014
    i got it in no time, and was everything i expected.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    First time at this site, referred by retailmenot.com. Seems to have extremely good prices, no shipping fee, no tax, brand names. I will definately shop again here if the items come through as seen on the site.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    i was very disappointed in the price as a few days later I saw the same product at Sears for $ 17.99 and their regular price was only $29.99 so your regular price of $49.99 is very inflated. I needed the item so I kept it but it was my first experience w/Boscov's online and my last.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Was not clear on when item would ship out or be delivered.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Out of 2 items I ordered, 1 is a gift for Christmas. A return is possible.