Bose.com Reviews

08/19/2014
Bose.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bose.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 236 reviews.
Bose is best known as an innovative speaker manufacturer. They have taken this technique and applied it to develop unique sound solutions to meet virtually any audio challenge in any application. Such as the space program. Entertainment. The automotive industry. Home audio. Aviation. Stadiums, arenas and auditoriums. Houses of worship. Computers. Department stores, r... Show More Bose is best known as an innovative speaker manufacturer. They have taken this technique and applied it to develop unique sound solutions to meet virtually any audio challenge in any application. Such as the space program. Entertainment. The automotive industry. Home audio. Aviation. Stadiums, arenas and auditoriums. Houses of worship. Computers. Department stores, restaurants and retail businesses.
Circle of Excellence - Bose.com

2013 Platinum

Bose.com Rating

More About Bose.com

Recent Reviews for Bose.com

• Aug 15, 2014
    Great products. Sixth item I've purchased from Bose. Would like a discount sometime.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I am very pleased with previous purchases..
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I love Bose products and will continue to be a customer in the future.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Great stuff. Great promotions. Quality all around.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I love Bose products--purchased many, many speakers, wave radios, etc.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Amazing customer representative on online chat. Completely satisfied.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    There should be more information about the Quietcomfort 20i's battery. Is it replaceable? What happens when it no longer holds a charge?
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Wonderful online experience
  • Aug 9, 2014
    So excited to use my new sound link mini! And so happy I found the case in PINK !!! I have all Bose entertainment sound at home and now beyond home!!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I was surprised to find the item I needed (Quiet Comfort ear cushion kit) and the price was reasonable. Finding it was simple through Google and ordering it was really simple as well.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I have many Bose products and have been satisfied with all but one one them. My Bose radio alarm clock stopped working and it should have been replaced at no charge. No one asked me if I wanted a replacement. With all,of my purchases from Bose you should have sent a replacement for my clock radio. When my headphones stopped working Bose replaced them with a new model, even though I had to pay for the upgrade to the new models I still felt it was fair. That's why I'll buy this Bluetooth devise. However that's as long as the loyalty lasts unless my radio is replaced. I paid $400 for my sound wave CD player and it only lasted a year. As a business owner I know how important product loyalty is. If my radio is not replaced ( I bought two and the one I bought 10 years ago,still works) this is my last Bose purchase. Why om your website does it not ask if you are a current customer? Joe did my part and stuck with the brand. Call me and tell me why I should stay or defect to Somy.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Good shopping experience with Bose online
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Good job on website UX.
    Aug 15, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I have purchase products from Bose in past and have enjoyed the quality of both.
    Aug 13, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Great Products! Great Customer Service and a perfect sound !
    Aug 11, 2014
    Bose has the best sound for music , movies , computers ....all!!!
  • Jul 31, 2014