Bose.com Reviews

12/25/2014
Bose.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bose.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 125 reviews.
Bose is best known as an innovative speaker manufacturer. They have taken this technique and applied it to develop unique sound solutions to meet virtually any audio challenge in any application. Such as the space program. Entertainment. The automotive industry. Home audio. Aviation. Stadiums, arenas and auditoriums. Houses of worship. Computers. Department stores, r... Show More Bose is best known as an innovative speaker manufacturer. They have taken this technique and applied it to develop unique sound solutions to meet virtually any audio challenge in any application. Such as the space program. Entertainment. The automotive industry. Home audio. Aviation. Stadiums, arenas and auditoriums. Houses of worship. Computers. Department stores, restaurants and retail businesses.
Circle of Excellence - Bose.com

Bose.com Rating

More About Bose.com

Recent Reviews for Bose.com

• Oct 29, 2014
    I love your products. This is my third set of head phone I keep losing them.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I've been buying Bose products for over 30 years and have never been disappointed.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I have the speakers on my computer. My wife just bought her own desktop, and I wanted her to have the same sound system as I do.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Purchased based on Bose reputation and product is exactly what I was looking for
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I have had a Bose AM, FM, CD Music system for over 20 years. I use it with SiriusXM satellite radio system. The sound is still amazing. I now want my son and daughter-in-law to share the experience of beautiful sound with Wave Sound Touch music system.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    The website is very organized and east to guide me where I want to go.
    Awesome Payment Plan
  • Oct 26, 2014
    I am very satisfied with quality and durability.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I was in the store looking for ear bud replacement and the young lady showed me where they were. When I saw BOISE, I asked her about them. She knew nothing and stood there until I asked her if she was going to check out the price. Poor service. I was first introduced to BOISE when I lived in Germany and love the sound. Anyway, I left the store empty handed and went to the BOISE website and made my purchase. I am excited because I can't wait to hear the sound!
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I am impressed with the quality of Bose products and website
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I am a 2nd generation Bose User. The website is very clean looking and very fast to load all pages. The ability to find what I needed was excellent. I actually went to Amazon and Newegg but came back and bought from the Bose site because it wase easier and I trusted it more, even though the price was slightly higher here. The $0 shipping made it an easy choice.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I have used several Bose products including the sound dock. I have had nothing but positive experiences including repair of the unit in Singapore. There is nothing comparable to the great sound.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Not enough info on products....no zoom available on product pics.
    Oct 28, 2014
    Great job
  • Oct 16, 2014
    One aspect i really appreciate is the 0% payment plan. Because of it we have purchased several items over the past few years as gifts. Giving a Bose as a gift is so much fun becaise you know it will be appreciated and provide entertainment.
    Oct 24, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Very satisfied with my purchase.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 25, 2014
    I love the Bose!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 26, 2014
    great product would recommend to others
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Purchasing the product was a breeze. The only thing I was not happy was the product. I have been a very loyal customer of Bose products. I have owned the sound dock 1&2, QC3 headphones, Acustomas 10, & companion 3 but I have to say I was a little disappointed with the soundlink 3. I expected a little more but I will keep because I dont want to go through the hassle of returning it.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love Bose products, and the web site was easy to use.
    Oct 21, 2014