Boston Proper Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Boston Proper Reviews

05/26/2017
Boston Proper Ratings and User Reviews. Boston Proper is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 3939 reviews.
Boston Proper is the authority for effortless fashion and contemporary style. Today's busy woman depends on Boston Proper for exclusive designs and excellent service. Every purchase is unconditionally guaranteed. Ordering is fast and easy and exchanges are free. Visit us today.

Boston Proper Rating

More About Boston Proper

Recent Reviews for Boston Proper

• May 12, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    It would be nice if you had petite sizes. Pants and maxi dresses are too long.
    love your products
  • May 23, 2017
    It seems high for a top and then postage on top of that. Would have liked to use a coupon.
  • May 23, 2017
    I have enjoyed shopping online with Boston Proper for years and will continue to do so as i am usually very satisfied with my purchases.
    The prices are so high!
  • May 23, 2017
    I am confused I paid for 2 day shipping but it said the status of the item was June 6th. I'm not sure if I just wasted my money or if in fact I will get it in time. Very confusing
  • May 10, 2017
    The clothing I buy from Boston Proper is very well made and worth the extra money. I have always been very pleased with the quality of the merchandise and the sizing chart is very on the mark.
    May 23, 2017
    Love Boston proper very well made clothesa little pricey but we'll worth the money
  • May 17, 2017
    Catalog indicates 10% for email and first order. Not issued. Travel slacks listed "on sale" but same price?
    May 23, 2017
    Aqua blue shirt fit perfect, the coral (same size) does not. Gave it to my daughter, it fit her.Pants too big, I should have ordered lg., instead of xl. Gave to daughter also.
  • May 20, 2017
    Please consider offering petite sizes!
  • May 23, 2017
    The best quality, the most beautiful clothes,amazing dresses. #1 company for me.
  • May 22, 2017
    a little higher priced ,but very pretty things,well made and different
  • May 22, 2017
    Anxious to see quality of apparel.
  • May 22, 2017
    I have been ordering from your company for years. The only complaint Imhave is that sometimes the sizes are inconsistent. Also, sometimes the entire order doesn't ship all at once and sometimes I don't get some of the items at all.
  • May 22, 2017
    I could never see anything about shipping times or options before I had to place the order.
  • May 22, 2017
    Love t.your merchandise ... very good quality
  • May 22, 2017
    I like the items I have bought. The quality is very good. I've always received compliments. The sizes are sometimes not accurate with your charts. But for the most part items fit okey.
  • May 22, 2017
    Boston proper cloths are most of the time unique you can never find it on someone else since I started buying from Boston Proper people always asked me where did you purchase your dress, blouse or pants from.
  • May 22, 2017
    I have been shopping at Boston Proper for more than 8 years. The last 6 months have not been favorable. The quality is changing and item are rarely in stock when I order. Look at my total history, I have returned more items in 9 months than 8 years total. Either item doesn't fit, poor quality, took to long to receive item. And I am a perfect size 10. I am 50 years old and I know exactly how I will look in an item without trying it on if the item is of good quality. But not so much lately. I am still ordering because I am loyal. I hope I don't give up on Boston Proper. I have had some great times in Boston Proper clothes! :) And I get tons of compliments. You should see my wardrobe. I am your catalog!
    Nice variety