Boston Proper Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Boston Proper Reviews

12/14/2017
Boston Proper Ratings and User Reviews. Boston Proper is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 4396 reviews.
Boston Proper is the authority for effortless fashion and contemporary style. Today's busy woman depends on Boston Proper for exclusive designs and excellent service. Every purchase is unconditionally guaranteed. Ordering is fast and easy and exchanges are free. Visit us today.

Boston Proper Rating

More About Boston Proper

Recent Reviews for Boston Proper

• Nov 27, 2017
    I love the clothing at Boston Proper; the clothing items are made well; are beautiful and are unique! As an interior designer I need to make a good impression on my clients and always do with Boston Proper items!
    Dec 09, 2017
    Love most of the items but have to return a couple. Quality was not as pictured in the magazine.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Just love the fashions, so beautiful so sexy, perfect for my age.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I was able to see, feel and try on an item from you and was very pleased with the feel and quality of it.
    I LOVE Boston Proper!
  • Dec 09, 2017
    the last page of the checkout was bothersome; kept asking me to save a file document
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Love your style!!!! Very Trendy! I don't look like everybody else and that's very important to me!
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I am very happy with this brandThey never disappoint
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I believe that Boston Proper has a very high quality line of clothing and accessories. I only wish I was younger to be able to wear more of it.
    Love your fashion sense!
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I love the styles and quality of fabric. They could come down on the price a bit though.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    I only wish that shipping was included. I have just recently placed several orders but haven't received them yet.
    Dec 09, 2017
    I will never order from boston proper again, and I put them on my spam list to make sure I don’t have to deal with their emails.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I can always rely on most everything I order from BP
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I have ordered from BP before. Two of the same item in different sizes. They were backordered and after several weeks I received one. After several more weeks of waiting for the other, I called customer service to inquire and found out that the other one was cancelled due to no longer stocking this item. I never received an email or any correspondence pertaining to this item. They were both gifts for two people. I was very disappointed. This is the first time I’ve ordered from BP since. I hope this order will be filled as the items say in stock. The other items also said they were in stock.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I am very happy with my purchases from Boston Proper. The clothes are very fashionable and the sizing is very good.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Love the clothes,they are a classic staple to my wardrobe!
  • Dec 09, 2017
    My wife enjoys the styles offered . She always looks great in Boston Proper.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I wish they offered free shipping or more coupons.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I like the style and design of the clothing.
    Dec 09, 2017
    Dress, 26608-60600 not sized correctly. I ware small but the top of was too smallFur Trim Cardi, 26650-20600, bad quality, the cardi shed too much every where.Skirt, 27050-60004, the black strips on the side of the skirt ruffled, I like the skirt and lost the lables so I could return.I took to taylor to fix. (skirt TOO expensive)...I am dissapointed.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I was looking for stylish tops. I was pleased with selections and will come back to shop. My google search directed me to the Boston Proper website. I would not have known about this brand, without google.