Brace Shop Reviews

07/21/2014
Brace Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Brace Shop is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 579 reviews.

Brace Shop Rating

More About Brace Shop

Recent Reviews for Brace Shop

• Jul 18, 2014
    A good range of products with informative product information. Helped me decide on purchase.Shipping oversees could be cheaper, and the WSE10P voucher ($10 off) didn't work for me. Must have assumed free shipping in my order value.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The purchase process was wonderfully simple. I look forward to receiving the back brace to see how it works.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Thank you for your recognition to the Military!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Merchandise pictured great, easy order and looking forward to receiving mybraces reducing pain.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    great place to get a brace. i just wish shiping was not so much. and i did do the 2-3 day shipping which caused it to be more expencive but i do need it asap so i can stop hurting. I do wish i had a coupon but i dont have a way of getting one. Every little bit helps
  • Jul 18, 2014
    looking forward to receiving my braces and hoping they help my Achilles tendonitis.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Good Quality and sends fast as well. A good store and keeps prices in line with the market price.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Your prizes are not the most competitive, and your mailing cost are real high. Due to the price I paid, doubt you will see me back as a shopper
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I had a good experience shopping ate the brace shop. The prices are good, compared to other onlione stores, but the main reason that led me to the purchase was the fact that this company would ship to Brazil.
    They have great prices
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I have to wait until I see if it does what I need it to do.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    found exactly what I needed with a few options if this doesn't work. Reasonable prices, good descriptions.
    Jul 19, 2014
    the shoe was the quality the brace shop advertised, I just had a problem with size. I wear a woman size 11 so I had to order the large which stated it fit womens shoe size 9-11. A little short...may still try to use but bought the brace to help aroumd the house with drop foot but my foot extends a little past the end.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    This was the least difficult/timley online purchase I have made in months(except for Amazon oneclick).
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Found exactly what I needed. Questions regarding sizing were already answered. It was a very quick, and no hassle purchase!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    This was the second or third order I placed as was again very satisfied with the service and product quality
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I have purchased the same back brace at Wal Mart for years, but they no longer carry it. Very pleased to find it and very easy to navigate the web site.
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Simple to order!
    Jul 19, 2014
    Not satisfied with the size of brace but very satisfied with customer service
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I did not receive a link to track order but when I called I received very good service. Nice people, thanks.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    We are Boycotting products from Mexico until the South Border problem is solved, America is a country of rules & Laws and the Mexicans seem to support Lawlessness instead.