Brace Shop Reviews

02/07/2016
Brace Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Brace Shop is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 636 reviews.

Brace Shop Rating

More About Brace Shop

Recent Reviews for Brace Shop

• Feb 2, 2016
    I have a brace by Bledsloe that was provided to me from my Orthopedist. I travel a lot for my work, and had an older brace that I kept in my suitcase-- it wore out (and did not have the thumb support that the Bledsloe provided) so I wanted to order another one like the one I have for convenience sake. This one is a newer "model" and I think I will like it better than the "lace up" one that I have.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    No comment, pending receipt of ordered goods.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    They have a good selection of braces at very competitive prices. The had the model and size of the ankle brace I was looking for.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I had difficulty trying to make my credit card work. I called the cc company and they said I had 491.00 that could be spent. I ended up using my debit card
  • Feb 2, 2016
    The so called free delivery option at 14 days is sadly a joke on me. I was very disappointed!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Have always been impressed with the quality of their products and their friendly customer service. I have done business with this company for several years.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    It was be nice if you came 360 view of the good
  • Feb 1, 2016
    easy to order
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    I paid $30 for over night shipping. I submitted my order on a Thursday evening and received it on Monday afternoon. THat is a significant amount to charge for 'overnight shipping', when it is certainly not overnight.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    WHEN MY SON WEARS OUT THIS BRACE IN SEVERAL MONTHS I WILL RETURN TO THE BRACE SHOP FOR ANOTHER ONE!!!!
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    Customer service is great, unfortunately I had difficulty with fit, although I measured accurately and checked my measurements carefully. The brace I received did not fit my knee, it was too tight to don properly according to the manufacturer's instructions. I am a knowledgeable consumer as both a therapist and long time brace user, and found the fit issue frustrating as there was no way to anticipate it. However, as I stated initially, customer service helped me resolve the issue. I am waiting for a replacement.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I was happy that I could order just the part I needed at a reasonable price.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    It is extreamly tight hard to put on. But I figure it will stretch with use. I just got it so I cannot say it will resolve me from ankle swishing under yet. I think this will work . Thank you for the product. However I do wish the shipping charges could be reduced some for such a small and light order. You could have placed it in post office yellow envelope and it probably would have cost much less. Control the shipping prices I think more orders would come through. Thanks again. Karen
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    Very happy with the support the brace offers my foot making it easier to recover for my surgery
  • Jan 17, 2016
    so glad you have a website for these types of products. so helpful!
    Feb 1, 2016
    It worked perfectly for my sister. She is a stroke survivor and has need for the brace on her right lower leg.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    Product delivered very fast, and is exactly what I wanted.