Brace Shop Reviews

08/03/2015
Brace Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Brace Shop is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 577 reviews.

Brace Shop Rating

More About Brace Shop

Recent Reviews for Brace Shop

• Jul 29, 2015
    Their site was very informative and it was a great experiance
  • Jul 29, 2015
    First place I have found that has the brace I need and has the inserts included, not exrta cost. GSA schedule approved so I can direct my Veterans affairs brace shop to for future purchases. And gives a military discount, great for when you cannot wait on the snail pace of Veterans affairs to get your replacement brace. last but not least, A huge variety of braces available, which will make future brace needs fillable.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Customer service was very helpful.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I have been very happy with their service overall.
    Always helpful when ordering
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Good experience, email responses were quick.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    This my second.purchase. I hope I will be happy with this new brace.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Nice to have a one-stop shop with a lot of choice.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Good prices..have worn these before and can't live without them now
  • Jul 27, 2015
    i like iy.. easy access,,
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I love your products. After having cancer at age 14, I was left with a foot drop AND loss of eversion control. There is nothing on the market that truly works for me. I spent years coming up with my own designs and ideas/combinations to help me walk. (I work in hospitality....on my feet all day!). Finally, I came up with a solution and it's your website that I get those products from. I require 2 braces. One brace to keep my ankle in-line and a mold-able orthotic to help the foot drop. Thank you for your products!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    love what you have, took me forever to find a good back brace for a good price
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Can not comment oabout brace shop or any other order from any other shop til I recieve and use
  • Jul 27, 2015
    My first purchase. They had the product I wanted.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Concerned about sizing for a knee brace I was able to ask questions on the live chat. This helped me decide which brace to get. Nice customer service.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Very easy to order, and purchase. Nice website, I had No problem searching the website to find what I needed. I like that you accept Paypal, also.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Ken S. was a great help.
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    very satisfied withmy order and your staff
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I find the brace helpful, but I think I should have ordered one size smaller. I have to work at getting it tight enough to be useful. But I am overall pleased with the purchase and the pricing.