Brace Shop Reviews

09/26/2016
Brace Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Brace Shop is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 554 reviews.

Brace Shop Rating

More About Brace Shop

Recent Reviews for Brace Shop

• Sep 20, 2016
    I ordered the same replacement straps in march 2016 but now a couple of the straps won't adhere.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    I was billed for my first order. I did not receive order. I called after a long wait they say they do not have me in there system.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Looking forward to getting my brace and was affordable!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Looking forward to getting my brace and was affordable!
    Using you for years.
    Using you for years.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Shipping options seemed dis-genuine, Offering an expedited shipping services for a flat rate of 9.99 for a 5-7 day. USPS Priority Mail is 2-3 Day Shipping for anything over 13 oz. Shipping standard post is sometimes more than priority. It may seem like a great way to add $10 to the average sale, but my impede on repeat business or customer loyalty. I hope this feedback is helpful. It was my honest perspective during the checkout. Thanks!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Has been a big help each time I need them!
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Please offer hip choices regarding the pad attachment
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I would like to see more pictures of the products on people, from different views not just the front.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Sep 20, 2016
    I am very pleased with my purchase, because it is just want I needed and wear it more each day, it has helped me in reducing my chronic pain considerably. I have used several different types of shoulder support braces and this one, is not only a lot more comfortable but is also much easier to put on, take off and adjust, without additional assistance.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Excellent products and well developed site
  • Sep 9, 2016
    I signed up for a $10 coupon but the code never came through
  • Sep 8, 2016
    Sep 20, 2016
    I have used MedSpec products for years. Nice to know I can get them online in minimal time.
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Your site is informative and easy to follow.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    website was very easy to use
    Sep 20, 2016
    I ordered product but I ordered incorrect product. Requested a return and purchased more expensive product. Took over 2 weeks to get replacement product. Waaaay too slow.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Offers excellent Brace product for all parts of the body....however, do not like the restocking policy and the shipping fee to HI.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    This is my first time using your web site. My husband and I have been wearing Mueller braces for a while purchased from Walmart but could only get the one size fits all. About to give up wearing mine because it really was too small for me (hurt my shoulder pulling it together) when I thought about seeing it I could find it on line. Excited to find a plus size.
    Sep 19, 2016
    I have been told by Ken that my refund would take just a few days, then DeAnna told me today that it takes 14 working days to process a refund. Package was delivered to you on the morning on 9-8-16. Very unhappy with your service. You certainly did not wait 14 days for your payment.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Sep 20, 2016
    Original purchase was returned for exchange. Documented receipt of return at Brace Shop. As of this date, Sept. 20, the requested exchange product has not been received. I assume the return was credited to my credit card. We would still like to have the requested exchange product.