Bradford Exchange Checks Reviews

07/12/2014
Bradford Exchange Checks Ratings and User Reviews. Bradford Exchange Checks is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3707 reviews. Last rated on 07/12/2014.

Bradford Exchange Checks Rating

More About Bradford Exchange Checks

Recent Reviews for Bradford Exchange Checks

• Jul 12, 2014
    I love bradford exchange. This makes twice I have ordered checks from you and have had good experiences both times. Thanks for the wonderful service
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have been looking at different checks from other providers and I came across yours and found exactly what i was looking for in less then 5min.!!! I would recommend Bradford anytime.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    i really like the check selections and ordering online is very easy
  • Jul 12, 2014
    the shipping and handling fee only appears as one is confirming the order... it seems a bit sneaky, especially as such a big deal is made about the free rush order and the free second box
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Even though the prices where clearly indicated at the end. I was shocked at the added costs. So instead of ordering 3 boxes of checks and 1 book of deposits. I only ordered 1 box of checks.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    This is the first time I have ordered checks from Bradford Exchange and I am anxious to see what they will look like.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I actually found this rather tedious and dismaying. I didn't know I would get something approximating what I actually wanted until I had completed the ENTIRE process. The check design display was of little or no help. The only really good thing about this all is the price _ and, apparently, the speedy delivery, though I won't know about that until I receive my order.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    YOUR Website for check purchases is quite impressive. Very easy to navigate and user friendly for computer illiterates such as myself. The recommended 'secure shipping' charge was reasonable, but I was a little disappointed that it was OVER and ABOVE and did not INCLUDE quoted shipping/handling charges. Not a big thing, but my 'bottom line' was a tad greater than I had expected. I am anxious to see my new checks. Thanks for your help.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    The check designs are beautiful and it was easy ordering them.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I am disappointed with your pricing model that is in effect, bait and switch. I go into the site and see one price, then check out to find it substantially higher. I also find that the print quality of the checks on the site are not representative of the washed-out (color-wise) checks you deliver.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    We like being able to show our team support.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    There is a great selection of checks. Prices are competitive and I love the matching covers and address labels option.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Great Designs, love the price with a coupon, without, is too expensive. Should also be an option for address labels, by 1 get one free, or buy 2 get one free, or something.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Love the selection of checks offered and the coupon code makes buying checks extremely affordable. So much selection it is hard to choose between all of the cute designs.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Love the variety of checks you offer.
    Jul 12, 2014
    I like Bradford Exchange Checks, there was a mistake made on the Bank Name and my phone number, however, the customer service rep was helpful and sincere about correcting the order.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    good product at a great service
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    I have ordered checks from Bradford Exchange before and I really liked them so when it was time to reorder I chose to order the same checks from them. I ordered the same 4 boxes as last time and boy was I surprised when they did not come in a box at all and are much harder and bulkier to store. I am so upset as I ordered 4 so called boxes and it will take me a very long time to use them all, so I will definitely NOT order from Bradford Exchange again nor recommend them to friends or relatives.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    Would have loved to have purchased a penguin check book cover, but non were available or, even African back ground/animal themed.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    was not happy with the address labels. Not happy with their looks; nor with the way the names were on top of each other. Looks cheap. Did not care for the check case as it has no holding flap for the register pages to hold them out of the way.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Wonderful experience! Competitive rates! Will do business again!
    Jul 12, 2014
    Very pleasant transaction. Ordered checks & did have a question regarding the 'institution information' after I had received the checks. I did call, stayed on hold for about 5 minutes & hung up. Overall satisfied & would purchase again.