Bradford Exchange Checks Reviews

11/22/2014
Bradford Exchange Checks Ratings and User Reviews. Bradford Exchange Checks is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2775 reviews.

Bradford Exchange Checks Rating

More About Bradford Exchange Checks

Recent Reviews for Bradford Exchange Checks

• Nov 21, 2014
    I was disappointed with the "handling fee". It was a way of calling it a shipping fee.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I loved how easy this was. The prices are great. My only concern is how the account number will appear on the checks as my temporary checks are a different set up but we will see.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Good selection, would like to see more military pride options and symbols
  • Nov 21, 2014
    First time ordering checks! and I have to admit that it was an easy and fast process!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    lots of options to choose from and at great prices.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    LOVE YOUR WEBSITE. THE SECURITY OF IT.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I was very satisfied with the selection of personal checks to choose from, considering that most other check ordering sites I visited did not have MLB team checks. I also ordered a coordinating checkbook cover, which I was happy was offered. I was not so satisfied with shipping and processing charges as it seemed rather expensive for the size of items ordered and how long delivery would take without upgrading shipping.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I wish there was a wider selection compared to other check merchants, but the price can't be beat for what is available.
    I LOVE THIS PLACE!! ALWAYS ON TIME AND VERY FRIENDLY
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Ease and quality of product is the reason I shop at Bradford.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    the system seemed friendly. However, I had to call customer service because I did not see the fine print on received my coupon and discount.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    It was fast, easy and affordable!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Saw you had checks, and had purchased plates years ago. Looks like same high quality.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    I payed extra for faster delivery and I didn't get it
  • Nov 8, 2014
    really didn't like all the upsell crap
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Ordering seem easier this time, I think?
    Nov 21, 2014
    This is about the 4th or 5th order I have gotten from you. Always timely, problem occurs-contacts are allowed to "fix" the problem, and move on. Will continue to use your products (checks)
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I like the many designs to choose from.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I was very Happy with my buying experience with Bradford Exchange
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I Love the images that Bradford Exchange has to offer. They are not cheezy looking like some other companies.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    It's been a month and I still have not received my full order. When I contacted customer service, they said they sent another order out and it would be 2-3 more weeks. If you have an unhappy customer who did not get their order in close to a month, wouldn't you ship the replacement priority? Plus, there is no tracking so I'm stuck just waiting to see if my order arrives for another month. I sure hope that I eventually get what I paid for, but there is no indication that that will happen. There were no apologies given in the email and it took a representative over a week to get back to me. Plus, the product was overpriced. I'm not happy. The only positive was the look of the product I have received.