Bradford Exchange Checks Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bradford Exchange Checks Reviews

01/17/2018
Bradford Exchange Checks Ratings and User Reviews. Bradford Exchange Checks is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 7649 reviews.

Bradford Exchange Checks Rating

More About Bradford Exchange Checks

Recent Reviews for Bradford Exchange Checks

great checks
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Have always ordered checks from the Bradford Exchange.Good Experience.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    i love the varity of checks and i even have my mom ordering from you i have been a loyal purcusher of many different items from you for many, many years
    Jan 17, 2018
    I like the difference in the variety of check's to choose from
  • Jan 17, 2018
    They have a wide variety of designs to choose from. Could be more specific on materials covers, etc. are made from.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I like the checks, I don't like that your ad says: "Buy 1 box get 1 box free" and free shipping but in the end you are charging for shipping and it doesn't mention the free boxes. So I don't know clearly what I'm getting.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Good quantity of different styles. At very low prices.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Easy to find a check I liked and easy to fill out the form. Unlike another company, honored the price that it first stated.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    The only problem I had was that I thought I had completed the purchase but it evidently did not go through as I got no confirmation and then later an email saying I still had items in my cart....
    It was easy & good
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I kept getting locked up. Had to re-do numerous times. Then it would not give me the correct discount.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    The online submission of check information was not clear about "all the numbers at the bottom of the check". It delayed me about 5 mins before I figured out what you meant.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I did not see a picture of a top stub check. I would have been better served to see the top stub as a final product.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I love the designs and the choices you give me to choose from. I just ran out of my checks today, and tada..I went on my email and there you were! You were a life saver to me today! I was thinking to myslef , How was I going to find you, and what was I going to do? And you were right there! Thank God! You were there when I needed you!
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I like the variety of designs, and the prices are reasonable.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I have bought the cardial check holder and glass holder.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Pleased with everything until it came to shipping you showed different options with standard being 0 dollars. At checkout it was more than11 dollars.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Shipping and handling charge is,to high my only complaint .
    I am very satisfied with The Bradford Exchange
  • Jan 17, 2018
    I am a collector of wolves. Your selection is AWESOME!
    Cute designs