Bradford Exchange Checks Reviews

02/13/2016
Bradford Exchange Checks Ratings and User Reviews. Bradford Exchange Checks is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4743 reviews.

Bradford Exchange Checks Rating

More About Bradford Exchange Checks

Recent Reviews for Bradford Exchange Checks

• Feb 12, 2016
    IT is outrageous that companies do not offer discount codes to returning customers.. will not come back. Shipping and handling charges were also misleading.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    My dad recommended this site. I'm a new customer, and it was easy to place my order.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    The majority of the shopping experience was fine. Upon checking out there was a required field for the bottom of the check, but since this is a new checking account with no checks - and the bank doesn't issue any checks it was difficult to bypass the "input all numbers from bottom of check" section and more than a little frustrating to my wife. I was able to bypass that section(filled it in with the correct information in the correct order) but there is no reason for it to be mandatory if the other sections are properly filled out. I can understand convenience for those people who need it but when the data is properly inputted it shouldn't be necessary. Secondarily, there is a serious issue that "smacks" of bait and switch or at a minimum it is a hidden fee. When asked about shipping and handling, I chose free standard shipping which takes about 3 or so weeks. However at check out there is a new charge called "Service & Handling." Initially I thought it was a mistake and had accidentally chosen the wrong shipping option. I went back and changed it and the charge persisted. I went back once more and changed it to the most expedited and the charge still persisted. This charge is then a shipping and handling fee that was hidden during the sales pitch and once again hidden during the shipping choices phase only to exist in the final accounting. I DO NOT like this kind of deceptive practice. I immediately went shopping to 4 other sites but was unable to find the check design I wanted and even though the pricing was higher than other options I decided that I wanted the check design enough to warrant the cost increase. Desire doesn't lessen the acrimony.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    i would have like it if i could have choosen 2 or mor designs within one purchase.. thank you.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I very much like the varied designs of your checks.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    My mom always orders from Bradford Exchange, so I decided I would, too. If I ordered through my bank, they have very limited design options, and cost $30+, and that's with very plain checks. I'm very happy to become a Bradford customer.
    It was so simple!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I would have liked to choose the secure shipment. If I had taken that option it would have made your checks as expensive as the ones from my bank.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    best quality checks and they have the most for disney selections
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Very pleased with the web site ! Easy to use, good graphics--
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 12, 2016
    The mistake on the check order was my fault when ordering g online, so reorder was at my expense (completely understandable). Staff was helpful. I was a little disappointed in the quality of the checks. The paper seems very thin.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    We received a flyer in the mail and there was no place I saw when ordering online to enter the offer code. I'm not sure what this would have done to the cost but offer codes usually mean some type of discount or free shipping. That was the only part that I would rate as unfavorable.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great experience shopping
    Exactly what I wanted
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Your selection and pricing are good
    so far so good
    Feb 12, 2016
    did not yet receive all the checks yet. Still waiting for one more package
    prices are good
    Feb 12, 2016
    Very happy with order and price
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Can't wait to get them. Found ad in Romantic Homes magazine. Never knew that BE had check ordering.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I thought it was pretty simple to fill out info Had a great selection of choices