Breck's Reviews

05/24/2015
Breck's Ratings and User Reviews. Breck's is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2161 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.

Breck's Rating

More About Breck's

Recent Reviews for Breck's

• May 24, 2015
    I have ordered from Beck years ago, and was very happy with what I had ordered. And if something was bad they replaced the bad plant I really would like to get your catalog if at all possible. Thank you TwillaMcConnell
  • May 24, 2015
    I have ordered from Breck's for years. I am very pleased with the quality of their bulbs. I look forward to each spring when the beautiful daffodils and tulips bloom!
  • May 24, 2015
    Affordable products and large selection of beautiful blooms. However not all plants ordered thrive. Refund is easy. Shipment of products ordered without problems so far. I hope these re blooming Irises ordered are healthy to grow in my garden.
  • May 24, 2015
    Have always loved brecks very satisfied
  • May 24, 2015
    Your mailer stated that I didn't need to send money and I would be billed when my order was shipped. However, there was no box to check on your website. I'm reluctant to ever read your mailers or order from your company again.
    Easy ordering on line
  • May 24, 2015
    I tried to order bulbs in the fall and became very frustrated with the process online. I subsequently tried to phone and did not get to a live body.
  • May 24, 2015
    I've purchased many plants from Breck's (mainly through their mail order catalogs) and have always been happy with the products.
  • May 24, 2015
    I have ordered from Brecks for many years. Flowers / plants have always been superb. I can always find unique flowers, which I love. If I have questions, the customer service is wonderful. Always friendly and helpful.
  • May 24, 2015
    Was disappointed that so many of the plants in the Memorial Day sale were out of stock.
  • May 24, 2015
    Little frustrating...I placed an order earlier and paid for it...... no problem., except the time it was going to be shipped.. August???? which I commented on then. Then I placed a second order for something I found due to further browsing your site..... when I placed that order the total came up with that item, plus what I previously had ordered and had already received confirmation for....... so I had to place a call to you all to try and try to get that fixed. in the process of talking to the lady, it was disconnected but order was completed as it should have been .... whew!!
    V glad now use PayPal
  • May 23, 2015
    While I like Brecks' products, I do find them very expensive. I hope that the bulbs delivered this fall are fully worth the price I paid. I also found the website cumbersome because in order to edit one thing in the checkout, you had to put in ALL your information again. That alone makes the process unfriendly. I do love the beautiful variety of colors!
  • May 23, 2015
    I was extremely happy with the help that I received from Travis. He made my day.
  • May 23, 2015
    The BOGO offer was confusing. I would have thought that when I ordered 1 set of bulbs, the website would put "2" in the final order. That did not happen. I am feeling unsettled that I actually will get 2 sets of bulbs for the stated price. Only the yellow tigerlily description stated that the BOGO would not appear on the order, but a free second bulb would be sent. It could be stated more clearly on the main web page.
  • May 23, 2015
    Products arrive well packed and in good condition. I have purchased previously and 2 products didn't bloom and they were replaced the next season with no questions asked. I must say my last order was a little slow in arriving but I am pleased with my order.
  • May 23, 2015
    I love Breck's plants but they are often delivered too late in my planting season and schedule. They don't survive if I can't get them in the ground before the weather turns too hot or too cold. For this very reason, I have limited my orders in the past several years. I decided to give Breck's another chance this year and they seem to be getting here in a more timely manner.
  • May 22, 2015
    Love their lifetime guarantee - and that they now take PayPal, too!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I have placed orders through the catalog in the past and have been very satisfied with the products and service over all, no complaints what's so ever.
    May 24, 2015
    This was my first on line purchase and it was easy. The product arrived on time. I have never had a problem with Brecks in the past and I'm a satisfied customer and will shop there in the future. A.B.
  • Mar 26, 2015