Breck's Reviews

06/29/2015
Breck's Ratings and User Reviews. Breck's is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2494 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.

Breck's Rating

More About Breck's

Recent Reviews for Breck's

• Jun 29, 2015
    I have used Breck's bulbs for years and have always been the envy of neighborhood gardens.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I like BRECK'S very much. I just wish they would mail my "Fall Planting" items way before the ground becomes so hard around here, I personally have a difficult time breaking the ground to prepare for the bulbs...Late Sept. would be ideal, instead of Nov.... Do you think that would be possible to obtain??
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Very fair company, stand behind warranty!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love Breck's. The bulbs are always healthy and just what the site describes.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Love the catalogue by mail. Too many emails specials. I could do with one a week or even one a month Ten dollars is too too much to pay for shipping of three tulip bulbs!!!!!!! Love the variety and quality. Feel product pricing is a bit too high. Although I can't get the same bulbs I can still get bulbs for much less in town.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Brecks should include free shipping or reduced shipping.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I used to shop at Brecks quite a lot years ago but with shipping costs so high it is hard to find a offer such as I had today. So I appreciated the sale.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Deliveries have always been timely and the plants arrive in very good condition
  • Jun 28, 2015
    been buying from Beck's for many years,I trust the product quality.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    lots of items out of stock, will order earlier next time
  • Jun 28, 2015
    prices with shipping are high selection seems good now to see if the product is worth it
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Thanks for the email, it reminded me that it was time to order. I have tried to just buy local...ok at Costco...but always forget to buy at the right time. I like the prices and that you send me the bulbs when I need to plant!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    In the past and I have ordered from Breck"s for many years my plant have always thrive, however this Summer I have had a problem getting some of the roots to thrive and live. This may be to the climate here in Middle Tennessee which can become very hot and humid. I think the lily's would do better shipped early Spring. Just ordered a Tiger lily and it's root was very small and just not sure if it is going to survive. Also my columbine's are looking puny.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I think your shipping costs are higher than some of the other companies from whom I purchase flowers.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Love this place! Hugh selection. I will be returning for all my future flower needs. Somethings are a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. Thank you!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I would like to see more pictures of the flowers. Sometime it is hard to figure out size of them.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I like getting stuff from here because they stand behind there stuff.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    The only things I would change are the high shipping fees not based on weight, but on amount spent, and make the option for less expensive shipping rates based on the speed and the weight. Make different speeds available. I would also like the items to ship immediately instead of in fall or spring. I am unable to order spring items as they would not arrive in time to settle in. I would also suggest making a wait list for out of stock items so that if they arrive in stock before your order ships, they can be added on, especially when shipping wait can be several months. Lastly, I would offer the option of ordering less bulbs. I do not have space for 40 bulbs, so as much as I wanted to order the daffodil set, I could not. I would then consider ordering one of every kind of daffodil because I would have the room to do so. I do like the variety of the daffodils and ones I have never seen. I would love to see more lilies and dailyness. And hibiscus as well as those are a favorite of mine. I love the unique daffodils.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love it and have been a BRECK'S customer for over 20 years! You offer and serve the best, the VERY best products !!! M Catalano
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Prices at Breck's have always been reasonable, and your customer service representatives have always been knowledgeable.