Brighton.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Brighton.com Reviews

02/18/2018
Brighton.com Ratings and User Reviews. Brighton.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5673 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brighton.com

2016 Platinum

Brighton.com Rating

More About Brighton.com

Recent Reviews for Brighton.com

• Feb 16, 2018
    I love it! - beautiful jewelry, handbags and wallets.
  • Jan 30, 2018
    I acaolutely LOVE Brighton jewelry. I have sever pieces of all kinds & often get compliments on it. I also buy as gifts quite often as prices are reasonable & the products are AWESOME!! The only thing Brighton could do better is offer FREE SHIPPING!
    Feb 16, 2018
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Purchased a gift card. Had to cancel the first order then reorder the card because the web site was not intuitive enough to lead me to the page that would allow me to include a note. Also, the person/people I spoke to on the phone was not very friendly which set me off in my total experience with your brand. I have a lot of friends and family members that are love your products and your brand would be my first go-to stores to purchase items, however, my experience today has soured my enthusiasm to shop online with you. I will then need to look for other products for my friends and family.
    Feb 16, 2018
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I love the Brighton Magnets, but I wish there were more to choose from.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    Brighton products are unique and very special for gifts.
  • Feb 04, 2018
    Feb 15, 2018
    It's a nice little lanyard. It's pretty, light and sturdy.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I have bought a LOT of Brighton jewelry, but this is my first on-line order. It is very nice jewelry for the price.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I used to shop at Pandora exclusively. Since discovering Brighton I have become a convert to your company. I love the style and price point.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I have several Brighton items which have later 20 years-leather bracelet.
  • Jan 26, 2018
    The online Brighton experience was delightful. The website was easy to navigate. The merchandise was easily viewed. My only problem was with my PayPal account and that's not Brighton's fault.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I love your glasses, I bought a pare and someone took them at mt job and I need a new pair
    Beautiful stuff!
  • Feb 15, 2018
    No comments at this time.
  • Feb 03, 2018
    It is fairly easy to maneuver around this WEB site. User friendly until I got to checkout. I hadn't used my free shipping number before and it took a minute to figure out where to put it.
    Love it
  • Feb 15, 2018
    It is comfortable and pleasant atmosphere to shape, love the water bottles & freshly baked cookies.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    Was looking for something as a gift to myself this first valentine without my hubby.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I really like the site, except it's hard to find charms that I have already purchased to continue adding to bracletts.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I have purchased Brighton for many years...bags, shoes, luggage, hair clips..always satisfied.
    I love shopping at Brighton's & love all their things