Brighton.com Reviews

08/01/2015
Brighton.com Ratings and User Reviews. Brighton.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1184 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brighton.com

Brighton.com Rating

More About Brighton.com

Recent Reviews for Brighton.com

Love love love!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I wish my child to receive the gift directly to it. Puerto Rico is US teritorio and you do not make shipments there. Why not? so now I have to pay to send a package also PR and not fair . Pandora does not. And used many Promo Code .
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Biggest problem is no local stores and they do not wear out! Love, love my Brightons
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Excellent quality and design. I always get compliments!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Love Brighton. My favorite purses are some of the organizers and I mainly carry organizers except for evening occasions or special occasions.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Brighton has been one of my shopping favorites for many years! :)
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love Brighton jewelry and products, however I found the website difficult to shop with my iPad. Clicking on the product did not bring up the ordering info--I found I had to hold down the item until a separate box opened up that allowed me to then open the ordering info. It was confusing at first and the ease of use can be greatly improved.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have many Brighton jewelry items and love them all! They are of the best quality and last forever! Great customer service in a very timely manner.
    LOVE EVERYTHING I'VE EVER PURCHASED FROM BRIGHTON
  • Jul 30, 2015
    My sister ordered a gift for me. I then received an email saying I was going to get a package from Brighton. It was supposed to be a surprise for me. Then the price tags were on all items when I received the box. Now I know how much she spent and it was quite a lot, but I'm not supposed to know that. Seems like in an effort to have good customer service Brighton goes overboard and is too transparent to where buying gifts is risky because the recipient will know all.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I love Brighton products and have several. The design is unique and easily identified. The quality is high. I am often complimented on the Brighton jewelry that I wear.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I would like to see some recovery charms for people working 12-step programs. Especially: Al-Anon Family Groups. Thank you.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I absolutely love the products, I have over ten handbags and several sets of jewelry and accessories!! Customer service is absolutely wonderful!!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I would like to see a video of all the pieces. I know this is expensive, but where I have been spending most of my time in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, there is not a store within 100 miles or more. A video gives a good scale of the size of the piece, and some of the videos I was expecting a 360 view of the piece, however all I got was a description of a collection. I did not like this, although the description of the collection is a necessity too. I shop online all the time, and love your stuff, it stands the rigor of my travels up and down I-81 as I care for my elderly parents.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    The item is great
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I love everything Brighton!!
    Jul 30, 2015
    I was given an expected date of July 27 for arrival but it didn't come and then I finally got a "delayed" notice on July 29. It finally arrived today. I am very happy with the product--since I live 90 miles from a Brighton store it is handy for me to order direct from your web sight. I had called the store in Des Moines but they didn't have the bracelet in the size I needed.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    Very helpful with my order and explanation of warranty. Just love my glasses!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    It would have been nice to move things form my cart to my wish list instead of completely removing them then having to search for item again only to add it to my wish list now.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    Beautiful ring and love it
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I love Brighton and I recommend it to all women who seem to show an interest in jewelry. I pass on every brochure Brighton sends to me in the mail.
    Jul 29, 2015