Brighton.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Brighton.com Reviews

02/23/2017
Brighton.com Ratings and User Reviews. Brighton.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5296 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brighton.com

2016 Platinum

Brighton.com Rating

More About Brighton.com

Recent Reviews for Brighton.com

• Feb 22, 2017
    Today was the first I've heard of Brighton when I asked a coworker where she got her lovely badge holder. I've been looking for a quality piece for this purpose. She told me it was a Brighton with pride. Looking forward to getting my own. It looks gorgeous and high quality.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    The only complaint I ever had with Brighton is the fact that they don't offer the bigger size of 2 3/4" or more on bangle bracelets. I am not a big woman but cannot wear the 2 1/2" bangle and the 2 3/4" is very snug to get over my hand. I own thousands of dollars worth of Brighton products and love them all.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I have worn Brighton jewelry for years. The quality is outstanding. Own pieces with stones that have fallen out, but retailer returned for me and matter was handled immediately.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Excellent website and vey easy to maneuver! Love all the categories to select from. Amazing products I cannot live without.
    Great overall experience
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Great products & greater service to all customers!!!
    Thanks for asking!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I love Brighton jewelry; however, the stones fall out all the time. I wish the stones were secured better. The jewelry is not cheap and missing stones ruin the look.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    First time order. Looking forward to receiving my order.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I love this company...they do customer service RIGHT!!
  • Feb 08, 2017
    great jewelry
    Feb 22, 2017
    I love the Brighton Jewelry.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    My personal experiences with Brighton have been in the Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA store. They are very pleasant and I can tell they enjoy their jobs because they always have smiley faces.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I read online that if you purchase over $100.00 you cn get a free bracket I just received order number 3286079 which was for $145.00 and didn't hear anything about the bracket
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I love Brighton sandals. They are expensive and I use them for years.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I wish that Brighton would offer free shipping. I really regret paying $2.50 for a tiny item such as a bead or the same if it is a heavy leather bag. Would like to see free shipping if purchase was over a certain dollar amount ($50 -$100). Also, I think Brighton sends out too many catalogs with orders. Seems like such a waste.
    Love bags and decorations
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    The item was shipped to my sister as a gift. Shipping was fast and she said packaging was very nice. Quality of item is very good.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Brighton has great quality. I love the jewelry and handbags.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Initially purchased from Zappo but to large and Zappo searched to locate m size. Zappo was very helpful in finding size m for me. At your web site. I have purcgased from your store in past and like your products.
    Feb 22, 2017
    Med belt still larger than expected. I feel a small may be to small. Therefore, sizing is issue. However, the belt is beautiful.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Love Brighton products - I have numerous pieces of jewelry and a number of bags. Wonderful quality and thoughtful design. Love being able to personalize purses with a switch of strap and/ or addition of a fob and/ or scarf is brilliant!
    Feb 22, 2017
    Love Brighton products - always high quality at a reasonable price.
    Beautiful jewelry, awesome purses