Brighton.com Reviews

07/31/2015
Brighton.com Ratings and User Reviews. Brighton.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1186 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brighton.com

Brighton.com Rating

More About Brighton.com

Recent Reviews for Brighton.com

• Jul 25, 2015
    I just love, love, love ALL Brighton products!!!!!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Please include information that is needed to order. How big is a M, L, or XL belt. I had to make a guess & hope I don't have to send it back. I own about 6 Brighton belts & they had the belt size on it in the number format, not S, M, or LG. I can't be the only person who needs this information to buy. You may have lost sales because of this lack of information.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Love your products, was shipping a Paris charm to my mother in law and wasn't aware you didn't ship to PO Boxes...would be nice if you could somehow gift wrap the beads/charms...
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love Brighton fist time using the website - lost my favorite bracelet and was able to find a replacement
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I have always loved Brighton products. I have two purses I received as gifts many years ago that I still carry and they still look great and stylish. The jewelry is very pretty, too.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I was unable to find daughter charms but found many "mom" charms. My daughter was charmed by the Brighton charms she found at a boutique "Basket Case" in Belleville, IL. I could not get the charms then. I called and found that they sell for the same price online as there so decided to save the drive and time by buying online. I just wish there were more of a selection online.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love it n will cont to buy online easier shopping n more sales
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Love everything about their products
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Love your products, love the customer service and love your online sight
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Good quality products I have been extremely pleased with my Brighton purchases in stores in the past. There is so much "junk jewelry" out there that it is a pleasure to be able to purchase a quality product.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Very pleased with the entire transaction.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I LUV ME SOME BRIGHTON!!!! Can't get enough. Very happy have new boating/pool designs. Need more, though!!! And I prefer french wire earring backs. Wish you had anchors like that. Need to stay ON in boat!!!
    Jul 25, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    I have received too many compliments to count on all of my Brighton jewelry pieces that I have purchased by store and online purchases.....I love each and every piece that I have. I have given many friends your website address per their requests so they can view all of your products. I am extremely pleased with Brighton in all aspects.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Love love love Brighton!!!
    Jul 24, 2015
    Hi was highly satisfied with the product and the delivery time.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I love the quality of Brighton. I love the packaging when I'm buying in the store and customer service is excellent.
    Jul 23, 2015
    I love Brighton quality and I love Brighton's customer service.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I was charged tax but I live in a state that has no sales tax, Oregon. Gift was shipped to California so I figured that is why I was charged sales tax?
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I felt like the shipping should have been free with buying from you direct. I shop Chico alot and they do not charge shipping. I will try to fine a store or not order again on line.
    Jul 25, 2015
    I feel the shipping was a little high. I order from some high end retail stores and the shipping is free.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    LOVE ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS. MANY ITEMS FOR ME ARE TOO HIGH. HOWEVER FOR GIFTS I PURCHASE AS I DESIRE........HOPE PRICES DO N"T INCREASE TOO HIGH. HAVE PREVIOUSLY ORDERED GLASSWARE AND ALL CAME INTACT!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A THRILL. WISH REALLY WISH PRODUCTS WERE MADE IN U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jul 24, 2015
    MY VERY GREATEST WISH IS THAT PRODUCTS WERE MADE IN THE U.S.A.