Brighton.com Reviews

07/27/2015
Brighton.com Ratings and User Reviews. Brighton.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1240 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brighton.com

Brighton.com Rating

More About Brighton.com

Recent Reviews for Brighton.com

• Jul 21, 2015
    Improve search by length of chain for necklaces More videos please...great idea!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Absolulty love everything you offer...had an item break but i called and a replacement part was sent right out. Terrific customer service
  • Jul 21, 2015
    THIS IS MY 2nd ORDER ON LINE IN THE LAST 3 MOS.--- THE PREVIOUS ITEM WAS LOVELY & I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH ALL --- WHICH IS WHY I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO BRIGHTON WHEN I NEEDED ANOTHER GIFT-----
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Great service & beautiful functioning handbags.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    My "local" Brighton store--2 hours away--closed last month. I attempted to make an on-line purchase using an Amercian Express Prepaid Reward card but my total exceeded the $100 card limit (received as a reward from my workplace). I then attempted to phone your customer service number, which is provided on-line, to learn that they do not place orders. I was given the number to several stores which carried one of the items in my shopping bag, to learn that they did not have the other item in my bag in-stock. Which would have caused me to pay shipping twice. I ended up just using my personal credit card to make my purchase on-line. I found the process to be tedious, since I was unable to be appropriately assisted. Regards, Lori Pike 207/745-4745
  • Jul 21, 2015
    More gold tone please. I'd love to see you bring back the leather bracelets with the interchangeable medallions on them.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I have two suggestions. The first one is regarding special offers. The second one is about product selection. I buy a lot Brighton products, including a lot of the beads. I usually shop for Brighton products when I am in the mood, and/or have a little extra cash flow for splurging. Lately, this has happened to be just before or just after a promotion. In some cases, I have traveled to an out of town Brighton store (there is not one in my town) and if the promotion is coming up in a few days, I have to miss out on it because I am in the store right then to make my purchase, and I won't have an opportunity to make another trip back to the store during the promotion dates. My suggestion is that you have some kind of reward program so that customers are eligible for the gift promotions when it is convenient for us, rather than convenient for Brighton. My second suggestion is to see a fan or shell shaped spacer bead for sale, to accommodate the gap on the outer circumference of a bead bracelet, due to the inside circumference being smaller. It's simple geometry. I found a shell shaped bead at Pandora that would work perfectly - but it is $70 for one bead, and I would want 3 or 4. So, yeah, not gonna happen, as they say. I won't spend $280 on 4 little Pandora beads. So, I would love to see a Brighton shell or fan bead. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion. Vicki Bennett
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I have purchased a few things from your stores over the last year or so, I was told I would be getting a coupon in the mail the month of my birthday but I never say anything. Have you stopped offering that?
    love their products.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    The website was hard to use from a iPhone. I understand that not everyone has a phone or iPhone but I could even make a bracelet in the create your own because the landscape was smaller than my phone. The bracelet I know will be beautiful but as for using the website I'm disappointed.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I get compliments on smelling great every time I go anywhere wearing Laugh Perfume. My daughter turned me on to it. Never thought it would be a good scent for me because her birthday is in November and mine is in June. But it does!!!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    GREAT PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    beautiful products
    Jul 21, 2015
    Love the products quality!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Always love Brighton design, quality, and how they stand behind their products.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    I want to say I love how your online purchases come package. Your personal touch, note card, wrapping and bow make a person feel special. Thank you!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I ordered a ring and received it. The stone is loose. I am not very happy about this. I intend to send it back. I am ordering this ring to replace it.
    Jul 20, 2015
    The ring I purchased is beautiful. It is big, bold, and absolutely beautiful. Again, the stone is rattling. This bothers me extremely. I have not decided whether to return it or not. Why would the stone rattle? The stone in the first ring I purchased also rattles. I do not like this one bit.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I love all the designs
    Jul 21, 2015
    The Starry Night bracelet is too small I recommed you design it with some kind of extension or bigger.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Love all the products I own, and always receive compliments.