Brilliant Earth Reviews

03/29/2015
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 264 reviews. Last rated on 03/29/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Mar 29, 2015
    Overall, I love the company. The website it good, the customer service is great, and the quality of the merchandise is wonderful. Everything is well made, environmentally friendly, and ethically sourced and made. Buying a product that doesn't fit this description for engagement and wedding rings was never an option for my fiance and me. My only problem is that it is difficult to make decisions without seeing products, and Brilliant Earth could do more to alleviate this problem. More photos of engagement and wedding rings together would be great. I was provided with them after contacting customer service about another question. But, if this problem had not come up, I wouldn't have received any. I'm surprised there are some photos on the website, or at least information that customers can contact customer service for these photos. Also, even though I did get photos, I wish more were available. Some photos with different size and shaped engagement rings would be great. The only ones that are available are with an enormous engagement ring, which looks nothing like mine. It was very difficult to make my decision on a wedding ring because of this, and I'm still not sure I made the right choice. A large purchase like this is not one where I should be doubting my decision.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Wonderful website. easy to use. unique designs. great customer service when calling on the phone to ask questions. Kay Foster was an excellent contact.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Very easy process. Wish I would have had the opportunity to visit a retail location to see the items in person but after visiting other stores I felt confident in my purchase.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Brilliant Earth has been informative, and very helpful in the purchase of this product. I would definitely recommend.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Mary Newcomb was incredibly helpful, insightful, and honest with me. She really put me at ease in this process, making it easier than I anticipated and relaxing my anxiety about such a large purchase. I will certainly work with her in future purchases, given the option.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Very positive experience. Website was easy to use and checkout was relatively hassle-free.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Kate was extremely helpful. Informative, not pushy, but really helped me with the choices. A pro
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Great help from customer service!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Environmentally friendly and conflict free were the deciding factors for us.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I love what this company stands for and how they operate their business. Contacting them was a quick and easy process and they rectified any concerns I had. This made purchasing my engagement ring go without a hitch. I just wish they had more promotions available throughout the year...
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Some of the ring sizing information was difficult to find through the website. Once found, it was very helpful.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Jewelery Looks great on the site. I hope its a great in person. Would like to see more information on warranties and cleanings during purchase process.
    overall loved the experience
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Love that the rings are conflict free!!
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    I ordered a ring for my fiancé and it arrived before expected and it more amazing in person than online.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    This vintage necklace was everything I expected it to be. It is a gift to a special granddaughter for her 16th birthday in 4 more years! Love, love, love it.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    We love this company, purchased our engagement ring there and just purchased our wedding rings. Their commitment to ethically sourced and lab grown gems is laudable, as well as use of recycled metals, and so forth. The craftsmanship of their jewelry is, in our experience, really terrific, and items are consistently more reasonably priced than so much product in this market.
    Mar 27, 2015
    A terrific company that makes terrific products. Our rings are beautiful.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Finally found a ring setting that I liked. Thanks and great UI on your site. Give the designers and developers a high-five
    Mar 26, 2015
    You were all great, thanks for your help. Much better than the sales vurchures at Joe shmo's ring shops.. Nice site too
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Just ordered my engagement ring and it was a great experience!
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    I had a great experience with Brilliant Earth. The sales person was very nice and helpful, and the rings were really pretty.