Brilliant Earth Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Brilliant Earth Reviews

02/19/2018
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 491 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

2016 Platinum

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Feb 06, 2018
    Feb 17, 2018
    The bracelet was nice but it looked much better in the picture. Still I nice piece for the money
  • Jan 26, 2018
    love the shopping experience with brilliant earth
    Feb 17, 2018
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Brilliant Earth has been great. From picking the diamond for my wive's engagement ring and picking a matching wedding ring to finish it off, the experience was great. I come back when I look for jewelry for my wife based on the sustainable methods that Brilliant Earth supports. The information is accurate and supported, the navigation of the site is easy. Well done.
  • Feb 05, 2018
    Nice company. Easy to shop web site.
    Feb 16, 2018
  • Feb 16, 2018
    What I imagined being a stressful and complicated process of finding the perfect engagement ring was made easy, straight-forward, and enjoyable thanks to Brilliant Earth!
  • Feb 15, 2018
    Kelli has been very helpful, the one-off antique/retro rings are amazing in design
    Awesome!
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Feb 15, 2018
    I love Brillant Earth jewelery, they have unique pieces that you don't see everywhere. I love that you can choose your diamond from different parts of the world. I contacted them via chat live and they were very prompt and answered any questions that I had had. My jewelery came sooner than they said it would arrive, I loved that.
  • Feb 04, 2018
    All of my answers to this survey are based on the hope that this purchase is what I hope it will be.
    Feb 15, 2018
    I am disappointed by the product. I hate when companies enlarge products to show “detail”. There is a tiny sapphire in the necklace. It’s is barely obvious when I wear it. I wish it wasn’t even there. It would have been pretty as just a wave, the stone takes away from the look of a wave. I’ve worn it now for a week and I find myself making excuses for it. I’ve learned my lesson and won’t buy from them again. The site has beautiful jewelry, but I wouldn’t trust them again. There is nothing “brilliant” about this.
  • Feb 15, 2018
    I like that there is more options regarding the ring size. i consider myself between 4 - 4.5 and have picked size 4.25
  • Jan 23, 2018
    Feb 15, 2018
    Ordered something for my fiancé for valintines day and at near close of business on Valentine’s Day I received and email stating that my order hadn’t been canceled without me ever giving them the okay to do so. I want my shit delivered to my fiancé. No one from the actual shop will contact me, no one will give me any answers as to what the fuck is going on or whether I will be reimbursed or if they will just do as I ordered online the first time and deliver her the valentines package.
  • Jan 28, 2018
    Naomi Czerwinskyj in the San Diego showroom was incredibly helpful.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    I found the customer service via email to be outstanding. I was emailing the Brilliant Earth representative (Chloe Beckman) about the ring/service and she was very helpful, polite and quick with her replies. I was very impressed with this and I would definitely use the site again.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    The website is very easy to navigate. I wish, however, more realistic pictures of diamonds. Or a video/gif.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    Chat Now function was very useful
  • Jan 23, 2018
    Liana Brinson of the Boston store was very helpful walking us through the process and introducing us to what to look for in diamonds. She provided helpful tips and followed up the appointment with recommendations that helped solidify the final purchase.
    Feb 14, 2018
  • Feb 03, 2018
    The ethical position of the company regarding the way they obtain their gems is the number one reason I made this purchase and why I will make more.
    Feb 14, 2018
  • Feb 13, 2018
    - Apple Pay as payment option would be nice- Payment part of website was extremely slow and only worked after going back and forth several times.
  • Feb 13, 2018
    Our experience at Brilliant Earth was exceptional because of the very nice employee that helped us pick a ring and provided links to the details in an email afterwards. The price is hard to match at Brilliant Earth, which was one of our biggest draws to this option.
  • Feb 13, 2018
    The engagement ring I ordered is incredibly luminous and beautiful. Everyone comments on it when they see it. I think her friends are jealous!