Brilliant Earth Reviews

04/23/2015
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 276 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Mar 23, 2015
    Jewelery Looks great on the site. I hope its a great in person. Would like to see more information on warranties and cleanings during purchase process.
    overall loved the experience
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Love that the rings are conflict free!!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Enjoyed the purchase experience. Really like BE's offerings. Wish they offered more insurance options for the life of my purchase however! Would love to get a service contract to handle cleaning, resizing and maintenance. Hope they add this to their offerings soon. Will purchase from BE again!
  • Mar 21, 2015
    excellent customer service
  • Mar 20, 2015
    helpful staff. more info on the diamond would be nice. (images/video)
  • Mar 20, 2015
    ROMANCE AND ROMANCE ROMANCE ROMANCE ROMANCE ITS apple
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Very brilliant layout and design. I loved finding a diamond with all of the filters provided. Great work!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I like their mission and their site is very knowledgeable and well designed. I also found it easy to use their navigation, shopping cart, and FAQ.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I hate that they won't let people purchase a setting without a stone. That's half a grand I'm wasting on a stone I'm having to take out and replace with a diamond I already possess.
    Mar 21, 2015
    I wish that you sold settings on their own. But since you don't, I wish that you had a larger selection of gemstones.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Amazing customer service! Prompt replies to all questions. This experience was nothing short of wonderful!
    Mar 19, 2015
    Amazing customer service! Wonderful process and they have a customer for life!
    Mar 19, 2015
    She loved the ring! The vintage Caprice ring was the perfect option for my fiancé. We couldn't be happier. She loves having a ring that is totally unique and that reflects her style so well.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Just ordered my engagement ring and it was a great experience!
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Rings are beautiful and the company participates in ethical practices. Customer service is excellent.
    Mar 23, 2015
    Awesome company. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Ring was beautiful and arrived on time.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Love the customer service!!!! Great.
    Mar 23, 2015
    Great people and rings!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    It would be nice to have the option to filter by the ring width.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I really enjoyed the simplicity of the website. The layout was easy to follow, and the help was very clear and conicece.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Good experience, I hope to never have to buy from you again. :) Unless it's wedding rings.
    Mar 19, 2015
    Great product, hope she likes it. Loved the staff and kindness.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    my wife insisted we purchase through you guys for being an ethical company.
    Mar 20, 2015
    thank you for being an ethical and professional company.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    It would be appreciated if international credit card (together with billing address) or paypal was available as a payment option.
    Mar 21, 2015
    We ordered the ring with a unique-coloured bluish green sapphire gemstone as a wedding anniversary gift - my husband and I were poor when we got engaged and married 5 years ago, so back then we had no engagement rings, only wedding bands. 5 years later we got more established in careers - THEN we decided to buy the ring :) My husband wanted a blue-green stone as blue-green is my favourite colour and Brilliant Earth's unique gemstone selections had a perfect sized blue-green sapphire in their collection! We were slightly concerned that it won't be as glittery compared to a traditional diamond - but we had nothing to worry about. Not only does the stone really shimmer, it also looks like it's a different colour under different light conditions - near translucent under strong sun, deep green under fluorescent, medium tones under yellow light etc, so that was pretty fun! Overall the ring setting + gemstone was so beautiful and both my hubby and I loved it to bits. Thanks Brilliant Earth, for making our wedding anniversary so special! Customer service was just also excellent - we had Meghan and she was very helpful. We live in Singapore and had many odd questions about billing methods and shipment as purchase procedures are different from U.S/Canada, but she was very patient with all our queries. The ONLY downside i have is, it'll be great if Brilliant Earth can accept credit card purchases from international credit cards - right now residents from outside US, Canada and Aussie have to pay by bank transfer methods which can be troublesome (bank visits!), complicated and currency exchange rates are not as favourable. I would love to buy from brilliant earth in the future, and I am sure many of my friends do as well, but the hassle of making overseas payment is a little discouraging. Do consider fixing this!