Brilliant Earth Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Brilliant Earth Reviews

09/25/2017
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 370 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

2016 Platinum

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Sep 04, 2017
    The overall shopping experience was very pleasant. It was easy to choose the setting, and also the diamond.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Very happy about my purchases
    Sep 04, 2017
  • Sep 04, 2017
    I would like to see the website identify the inclusions on the diamonds with explanations and exact pictures.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Visit to the showroom was extremely informational, and ultimately a main reason for choosing Brilliant Earth over other online competitors. I worked with Erik Asmus in the DC Showroom, and he was very helpful in finding the right engagement ring.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    I would reccommend to work on checkout experience. Adding easy online payments different that credit and paypal higly advisable. For instance please think about adding Interac payments instead of bank wire.Time is the essence and not everybody has credit card with a big limit.I hope somebody will contact me shortly about bank wire details and my order will be sent to me asap.Cheers!
    nice collection of rings
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Site was easy to use -- recommended by my son who is getting married.
    Sep 02, 2017
    I like the way the item was packaged.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    So glad there a place to buy ethically sourced jewelry.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    Very user friendly web site, and great in-store experience as well!
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Sep 01, 2017
    Myself and my fiancee loved the ring!
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Good experience ordering online.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Thank you Lillian Crabb for making our experience so great!
  • Aug 31, 2017
    Is there any way to view information about my diamond specifically that demonstrates it as a Canadian diamond?
  • Aug 31, 2017
    Your site is incredibly user friendly. We will definitely be using Brilliant Earth for future purchases.
  • Aug 24, 2017
    Please include more real photos (or videos) of jewelry. Many pictures look highly stylized.
    Aug 31, 2017
    Great philosophy and products. More realistic photos/videos would be helpful.
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Had a nice experience. May order more from here
  • Aug 30, 2017
    I am extremely satisfied with my interaction with Brilliant Earth. Both the online chat and my email request were answered expeditiously and professionally. I am very impressed the quality of your service and the quality of your products.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    I believe in and support Brilliant Earth's mission to cultivate a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry. It is why I'm spending my money at Brilliant Earth over somewhere else.
    Aug 30, 2017
    I chose to shop with Brilliant Earth because of their strong mission to ethically source their diamonds. Thank you!
  • Aug 29, 2017
    exactly what he wanted!
  • Jul 31, 2017
    The service person who contacted me through email was very supportive and assisted me to set up the whole purchase, which is good as I was pretty lost.
    Aug 28, 2017