Brilliant Earth Reviews

10/24/2014
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 230 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Sep 15, 2014
    The website is well-done and user-friendly (easily navigable, especially when designing a ring). The process was very smooth, and the selection was amazing and very unique in comparison to other similar companies.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    nice website and everyone i interacted with was great.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Your site deisgn is great and the information available for customers is also very helpful. Thanks!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Various angles of items with zoom possibilities in some cases. More zoom-in options would be preferred.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I was shopping for my engagement ring and found the ease of Brilliant Earth's website very comforting and helpful. I wanted to be sure that the ring I will wear for the rest of my life is both what I want and dependable. The selection was many but not so much that I got a headache looking through it all! And the refining search options were very helpful. I finished my purchase without a worry. I will recommend this site to others!!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    The two reps who helped me were great. It was difficult to spend that much money on something I hadn't seen, and they were very reassuring and clear about how the ordering and shipping process would work.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    It was an excellent shopping experience. I anticipate the ring matching my expectations. If not, I am confident/hopeful that their return/exchange policies will satisfy.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Haven't received the product yet, but the online store and adjustable parameters were certainly helpful. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    The ethical way your jewelry is sourced was a large reason why I purchased from BE. Also live chat was a great feature which provided answers very quickly to my questions.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I am so nervous about buying a ring online, but I am confident in you guys to make it right. People online said you have great customer service and I definitely saw that - Kate Cayanni was really helpful this morning and I'm glad she's willing to make sure everything goes alright. I really do wish I could see the diamond up close, though - I have an SI1 diamond, so there are some imperfections. I hope they are barely visible to the naked eye. Otherwise... I'll be sending it back! Which, of course, I'm not worried about, since you have free return shipping!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I had a good experience using the chat feature to get my questions answered.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Jonah Hugg helped my fiancé and I look at rings. My fiancé selected the 6mm platinum comfort fit wedding band in matte. I hope he likes it! We appreciated the help and service we received at Brilliant Earth and their conflict free policy! Thanks!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Seems like a good idea, and well executed. Hopefully the necklace will be as impressive.
    Sep 12, 2014
    There was old wrapping paper and tape on the bottom of the small necklace box, will probably want to fix that. Otherwise a nice necklace.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Fantastic shopping experience & beautiful photography. As a web developer who works on ecommerce sites, I understand how much hard work went into making the purchasing experience as easy as it is. Absolutely wonderful. Take my money.
    Sep 13, 2014
    Very impressive. The site's UI is easy to use, customer service worked to resolve a shipping problem I had, and the ring itself, which got here a day early, is absolutely gorgeous.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    My ring met and exceeded my expectations. I am in love with it! Everyone I show it to is very impressed with it and is very interested in your company and your ethics. Thank you so much for putting such a smile on my face.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    I really liked the easy interface and layout. When ordering my ring, I was able to easily get information about what each category pertained to without having any prior knowledge of ring/diamond crafting. The fact that the diamonds are conflict-free also greatly appeals to me. The easy return policy, free shipping, and shipping insurance absolutely sealed the deal for me. Overall, one of the best online shopping experiences I've had. I will definitely recommend this site to anyone looking to purchase something similar.
    Sep 13, 2014
    Overall great experience and the product was in excellent condition and was just what I waned.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I ordered a lab diamond engagement ring. It has yet to be made and shipped so I can't say for sure if it is a quality product or not.
    Sep 5, 2014
    One of the very few places I found to by lab created diamonds. Nice jewelry designs. Easy to use website.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Thanks this was a great way to buy a ring when I had little knowledge going in and there will be one lucky girl!
    Sep 15, 2014
    Brilliant Earth was great! Customer service ensured every detail was accurate in order. Very friendly call service.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    excited to see the rings. Was looking for online coupons and Ebates affiliation. LOVE the ethical commitment of the company!!!!!!
    Sep 8, 2014