Brilliant Earth Reviews

02/08/2016
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 499 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Jan 21, 2016
    I am hoping to get the ring on the higher end of carat size.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Information on the site is presented with clear pictures, and written descriptions. The process of choosing and purchasing rings is clearly laid out. When you call Brilliant Earth, knowledgeable and pleasant employees take their time, and get you the information you need. Great site!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    i love brillant earth's selection and design. I would like to see the items on a real model instead of a drawing of a woman, for the necklaces and other non wedding items
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Not sure if i am getting best price due to no discount have to pay what you ask, will go to jeweler appraiser to see what there expert opinion is
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Perfect for the woman I hope will be my wife
  • Jan 18, 2016
    worked with mackenzie on line. very helpful and knowledgeable.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Your website made an already nerve-racking decision, significantly less so. Thank you.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    The explanations about how "conflict-free" is not a sufficient guarantee of respect for human rights in diamond purchasing are clear and understandable.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Very nice experience visited at showroom. Purchased online.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    My girlfriend and I both share the same philosophy and Brilliant Earth matches it exactly.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I went to the showroom in Boston, which had just opened up 3 days before my visit and was greeted by a very well mannered gentleman. After about 2 minutes I was acquainted with the sales rep who walked me through many of the settings in the store and a variety of diamonds. She also conveyed the importance of Brilliant Earth's mission, which was refreshing. All in all, it was a very helpful showing that eventually helped me make up my mind as to where I wanted to buy my engagement ring from. A great experience overall, can't wait to see the ring once it arrives and propose to my partner of 5 years.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    After looking at a variety of options and high end retailers, I ultimately chose Brilliant Earth for my fiance's engagement ring, wedding band, and additional periodic gifts. Your designs, prices, and environmental awareness are far superior. Keep up the great work!
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Jan 19, 2016
    The ring was absolutely brilliant, I have heard more people say they haven't seen a ring shine quite like this one does! Also the customer support was exceptional, I had size, finance, and delivery questions and the representative I worked with e-mailed me personally and spoke on the phone to answer these questions. We couldn't be happier with our choice!
  • Jan 4, 2016
    So far so good. Looking forward to getting the package.
    Jan 20, 2016
    Great service and arrived early. Amazing!
  • Jan 3, 2016
    OVerall great experience and I am glad they have a guaranted conflict free diamond!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    I love what this company does s d what it stands for. I'm proud to spend my money here!! Keep up the good work!
    Jan 18, 2016
    I am so pleased with the ring I received. It is more beautiful than anything I could imagine. I will definitely shop her again. It was worth every penny.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Jan 19, 2016
    Needed to resize ring have not recieved the ring yet... Only been 4 days so I'm ok.. Told it would take 2 weeks.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Great experience! Top 3, easy.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Jan 17, 2016
    I was disappointed with the "discrete" packing, while I understand it is necessary to have the companies name on the box. If the unsuspecting other happens to pick it up from the delivery person because they are expecting a package as well. They will see where the package came from in addition to having all the invoices on the plastic sleave on the outside of the box with all of the details of the ring in it. Should they look through them they will find out what the box contains. Otherwise the product is excellent.