Brilliant Earth Reviews

Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 344 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Oct 23, 2015
    Quick and easy service from the online experience. 9/10 would shop again. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for!
  • Oct 22, 2015
    The site is a little slow when scrolling (confirmed on several computers. Otherwise great. It would be nice to do side by side comparisons of the settings
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Beautiful merchandise, love the mindfulness of the planet and ethical values.
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Great products at great prices.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    I ordered my fiancé's engagement ring about one year ago, and she loves it! That's why we're back to order our wedding bands.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Chose Brilliant Earth for their commitment to ethical sourcing and the variety of options, including customization to some degree, which they offer. Online ordering was a breeze and their sales reps were available by phone to answer questions about sizing and return policies. I wish their range of sizes which were covered by their standard policies were a bit wider, but I believe I've settled on a workaround and I'm otherwise satisfied with this company so far.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Had a wonderful experience shopping with Brilliant Earth. They had much better selection then all of the local stores I visited and offered free shipping both ways and 30 days to return. Kendra helped me out and was always quick to answer questions I had.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Basic to use your web site . So many kind of rings and every rings so good . But you should make some deals .
  • Oct 21, 2015
    I'm still mid-purchase, and so eagerly waiting to see what the 2.96ct diamond looks like in reality. The purchase process has been easy enough so far, but I do need to wait to be contacted to carry out a Bank Wire. Bank account details to allow a direct transfer might have been preferable if that were safe / permtted (only because of the US/UK time difference). Otherwise, all good so far.
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Brilliant Earth has been great for this purchase. We met with a consultant in person and completed the purchase online flawlessly. Can't wait to receive the ring!
  • Oct 19, 2015
    Good ability to customize. I hope there's a better selection of moissanite in the future.
  • Oct 19, 2015
    While I do wish that a few of their unique service policies were spelled out more clearly on the website -- particularly the terms of the "free diamond upgrade" -- I have yet to find a jewelry dealer that provided the best value for the money and a lot of buying options to boot.
  • Oct 19, 2015
    This was a great shopping experience. I went into a jeweler after checking out the selection at Brilliant Earth to find that the selections was much more limited and the prices were higher, so I came right back to Brilliant Earth.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    The website was clear and easy to navigate. I like how there was lots of information/definitions available so I could make a more informed decision.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Great site easy to use. Hope to receive my engagement ring purchase this week prior to our party. Although I know its not likely since it is in 6 days. I would've paid extra to speed up the delivery process but did not see how I could do that.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    I do not live in California and coming into to the store to see the products in person was not really an option for me. Nonetheless the website is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate through. I was able to see the setting in the color I wanted and the very same diamond that I chose.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    It was a smooth transaction. It would be better if you could see a diamond of your selected size in the setting to see how it will look.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    I have been watching the site for a long time, but never received offers or discounts on products that i was interested in. Now I have spent the money and don't think I'll get anything else.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    I love the concept of this store. I care about the ethics of the diamond industry.
    Oct 21, 2015
  • Oct 12, 2015
    I like the brand and he site is easy to use.
    Oct 19, 2015