Brilliant Earth Reviews

01/26/2015
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 283 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Dec 15, 2014
    Love the quality of products that I get from Brilliant Earth!!! Spencer H, the chat assistant was extremely helpful with me submitting my purchase online.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I should have gone to Brilliant Earth first.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Beautiful rings, but would love an annual sale of some kind.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I bought an engagement, I looked around online however there was a very limited selection of rose gold rings available at the major jewelry chain stores. I love the variety.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I Love Frank💕.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great site, good selection of bands, some limited diamond selection, but overall I found what I think I wanted!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Recommend verifying that the IGI reports are scanned clearly. Not all reports could be read clearly.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    great company and super friendly
  • Dec 9, 2014
    They are awesome
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Love the site and the ease of shopping. Gives a ton of confidence at a time when you're spending lots of money and relying heavily on a merchant
    Dec 15, 2014
    Brilliant Earth gave me the confidence and information to feel great about ordering such an important purchase online. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make a special purchase.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Really enjoyed the variety provided.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    So far, it has been a smooth, delightful, and intuitive online shopping experience. Thank you! Eriq ("Q")
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I love that their jewelry is ethically sourced. They have good customer service, and clean beautiful products.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Wonderful jewelry. Ethically sourced. Great value. Excellent customer service.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I was/am still a little hesitant to purchase a ring online. However, a good friend recommended Brilliant Earth to me and I must say I am quite impressed with your mission and overall selection. I love the idea of the vintage rings and I hope to come shop here in the future! One thing that I would like to see is building your own custom ring with gemstone rather than just diamond/sapphires.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Brilliant Earth was very helpful in my (future) fiancee engagement ring picking quest. Will recommend in the future.
    Dec 15, 2014
    The ring was very high quality for the price
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Great experience. Very Helpful!
    Dec 15, 2014
    Emily was great and always had answers to all of my questions.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    I have not received this order yet. The survey should be sent upon day after delivery. there is no point for feedback when I haven't received the product.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Great. Everything went well.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I actually called Brilliant Earth after extensively researching and learning about diamonds. I had very specific questions when I called. I spoke with a very friendly lady named Katy whom I found to be very patient, pleasant, and helpful...so much so that I plan to call her manager to commend her. After our conversation that evening and before the planned purchase two days later, my circumstances changed and I actually placed the order about two weeks later online. The store was closed at that time or I probably would have called to place the order. This was not because anything was wrong or missing from the site, I simply wanted to thank her again for being such a great help. Not only was my experience with this person and the site itself great, but they company seems very ethical and passionate about what they do. I like this place.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I can't say enough good things about my experience with Brilliant Earth. i do absolutely everything online, but buying an engagement ring sight unseen bent the limits even for me. I dismissed every other online ring dealer one by one for not knowing their product, or their shipping details, or just generally bad service. These guys answered every question I had (most of them without even calling, the answers are easily gotten right from the site) So I took the plunge and ordered the ring, the wire transfer was super quick and easy and they were in contact with me right from the moment I confirmed the purchase. The level and quality of the communications exceeded all of my expectations and even being shipped internationally the ring arrived early (but not before they confirmed that it wouldn't be coming at a bad time). The ring itself is exactly what I wanted, I spent months researching and comparing diamonds so I knew exactly what I should be getting -- it was perfect. One of the reasons I gravitated to brilliant earth (even before other retailers drove me away) was that their band quality seemed much much higher than competitors (online and brick and mortar). That was confirmed in a big way when the ring arrived. The band itself is perfect, with none of the tiny imperfections I saw from other places. The last concern I had was with the super ideal cuts (or signature ideal, etc. depending on the retailer). Even a gem in that category can have dead zones which really diminish the overall appearance, but the one I got has none. Given the high cost and general anxiety that comes with the engagement ring, it says a lot that these guys made the entire process extremely relaxed and easy. The fact that the product itself is flawless doesn't hurt either :)