Brilliant Earth Reviews

05/01/2016
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 455 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Apr 25, 2016
    The product looks great. I am glad to buy from this merchant. Great job!
  • Apr 25, 2016
    I love what Brilliant Earth stands for - my fiance got me the wedding band and ring from your store and in turn, I got his wedding band from your store :) We're extremely happy with the quality of the jewelry and the experience on your website. I do wish the shipment of the ring sizer took a bit less time - we were ready to order 2 weeks ago!
  • Apr 24, 2016
    My partner was able to easily find a very specific type of ring on the site and had her heart set on a one-of-a-kind piece. She was able to share it with me so when I went to make my purchase there was no confusion at all. The ring that she picked was still available when I went online to check it out again before my final purchase. A few clicks later I completed my purchase knowing that my partner would love what I bought and would still be surprised by me having this exact ring since, someone else could have just as easily fallen in love it it.
  • Apr 24, 2016
    It was a very easy process, even when I had to email a rep to ask a clarifying question. Very polite and professional.
  • Apr 24, 2016
    Very good selection, but discount vouchers/sales would probably have encouraged me to purchase more and earlier.
  • Apr 24, 2016
    great quality! Used them for both my engagement and wedding bands
  • Apr 24, 2016
    I bought here because of the ethics of the company. Nice selection.
  • Apr 22, 2016
    The experience was very easy!!
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Love the site it shows the jewelry at it's best and clearly. Unhappy i have to search for information on the metal and stone
  • Apr 14, 2016
    Great stuff! Always saving up to buy from you all. You all should have some type of rings for the outdoor. My soon to be wife and I are always outdoors, we needed up buying QALO rings.
    Apr 25, 2016
    The gift box came smashed.... I know it was from the envelope packing, but it sort of kills the presentation..
  • Apr 13, 2016
    This is my first purchase.
  • Apr 10, 2016
    appreciate the products and the presentation. provided what we were looking for. Maybe we missed it, but would be nice to know about the qualifications of the employees (AGS, GIA, IGI certifications, etc.)
    Apr 24, 2016
    I believe the overall experience is wonderful at brilliant earth. We had been shopping a lot for rings. I was in a position where I had the basic understanding of what I was looking for (but obviously not the expert). other locations had some very knowledgeable staff and provided a lot of information. I felt that the information was not as in depth when I asked the brilliant earth rep. Overall. a little more information and comfort with delivering the information would be nice. But overall I very much enjoyed my experience and would not hesitate to come back, or recommend someone.
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Wanted to buy something with the money my dad left me when he passed away to remember him by. He felt very strongly about only buying conflict-free stones and not supporting the exploitation of people in third world countries. Thanks to Brilliant Earth policies regarding sourcing I can buy something beautiful that also honors his values.
    Apr 24, 2016
  • Apr 6, 2016
    My fiance and I were extremely pleased with our purchase experience. We were particularly happy with Brilliant Earth's commitment to ethically sourced materials. When the ring arrives, we are hopeful that it lives up to our expectations.
    Apr 25, 2016
    My finacee loves the ring. The quality is fantastic and the certificate that was included made it all the better. The selection process was fun for both of us and we were able to find the ring that she was very happy with and was reasonably priced.
  • Apr 3, 2016
    Apr 23, 2016
    I thought that you all did fine. FedEx managed to send me an email with my address and a specific delivery window, then deliver it 8 hours later to the wrong address. They were also somewhat rude when I initially attempted contact. They eventually tracked down the package and got it to me 2 days late.
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Pricing of rings are a bit more expensive compared to other online-competitors, however, Brilliant Earth provides more unique designs. Showroom experience was awesome and completely worth it if you have the time--highly recommend it.
  • Apr 1, 2016
    easy to use website
  • Mar 29, 2016
    My girlfriend found the ring she loved on your website. She spoke with a sales rep on the phone and created her desired ring. I enjoyed browsing the website and the live chat answered my questions. Overall I was impressed with the variety of stones and settings and the ease of making the purchase. I feel comfortable with the 30 day return policy and free shipping. I would recommend this merchant to others in the market for jewelry.
  • Mar 27, 2016
    Purchasing wedding band for antique scroll wedding engagement ring. Has been a great experience.
  • Mar 25, 2016
    Premiere online jewelry store. Thanks, guys.
    Apr 23, 2016
    Excellent, guys. Thanks so much. My Bride to be loves it.