Brilliant Earth Reviews

01/16/2017
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 532 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

2016 Platinum

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Jan 5, 2017
    Gina H is the most valuable diamond on your website. She took a poor lost soul like myself and was able to help me develop the most beautiful engagement ring in the world. Thank you very much!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I am really excited about purchasing quality products online. Looking forward to receiving my merchandise.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I am very nervous about spending so much money online. I worry that it will not make it here, and I have requested that it be held at a FedEx location. I also do not know if it will fit the band we already have (sit flush) or if it is the right size, and I am not sure about how easy it will be to make changes if need be. Ahhh!!!! A little scared!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    The experience was flawless, policies clearly explained, and the selection is great.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Love that you guys provide ethical and environmentally friendly gemstones, diamonds, and recycled metals
  • Jan 5, 2017
    This is my third purchase with Brilliant earth and I can't wait for my order. I get to look down at my beautiful engagement ring and wedding band and everyday I am thankful for Brilliant earth all you stand for. My Waverly diamond ring is timeless and was custom made to my perfect ring. I can't wait to continue my shopping with such a trusted and wonderful company. Thank you for all you do.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Both online and in person, I have had nothing but great experiences with the Brilliant Earth staff. Briana Baker provided quick and thorough responses to my seemingly endless questions. She really sold me on the company and the process. In person, Vanessa Samaniego, helped my girlfriend and I find the perfect setting and understand the subtle differences between different grades of diamonds. I really appreciate all the help. They really made this experience stress free and enjoyable.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Reasonable prices, great selection of modern designs, and a great selection of rose gold options! Anxiously waiting my wedding band :)
  • Jan 4, 2017
    The people i talked to on the phone were wonderful. They answered all of my questions and I was confident in purchasing online.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Very pleased to learn about Brilliant Earth. Really found the user interface when making my engagement ring great. Enjoyed how I was able to adjust desired parameters for diamond.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I am so grateful I had a chance to speak with Eliza before I purchased the ring. She was very hopeful and made me feel great about choosing the ring I ultimately decided to buy.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I came to Brilliant Earth looking for a wedding ring for my fiance. He's super picky but we found one that he loves. Having the free shipping and return was a huge encouragement to buy, as it gives him a chance to make sure he likes the way it looks on him and alleviates any worry about making such a big purchase online. Also, it's important to me that the jewelry we buy is ethical, which is what drew me to the site in the first place.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    it's a good option to buy online wedding rings and jewelry with no conflicts diamonds
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Brilliant Earth has great products and services. They are absolutely amazing to work with ordering. Will be purchasing an engagement ring in the near future and brilliant earth will be where I shop.
    Jan 3, 2017
    I returned the necklace because the Morganite did not have any pink hue or color at all. I am awaiting a new necklace to see if it arrives with any color. Completely satisfied up to now with customer service.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    I really enjoyed how helpful customer service was and love the conflict free diamonds. The credit card check out requires spaces where spaces are on the card. That's the only issue I had with the website.
    Jan 3, 2017
    Had a great experience with brilliant earth. The only issue I had was the diamond authentication card is being shipped separately.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Beautiful jewelry with the knowledge it is conflict free.
    Jan 6, 2017
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Jan 3, 2017
    The ring was beautiful - exactly as described and depicted (although even more beautiful when seen in person). Customer service was excellent. Actual delivery date was delayed slightly (two days) from the estimated/automatic date presented online, but I received a phone call from a customer service representative who discussed the delay to see if it would affect my engagement plans (it did not). This was greatly appreciated compared to an impersonal email. I do have to return the ring to have it resized but, again, the customer representative I spoke with was very helpful and accommodating. I am not anticipating any problems with the resizing process. Overall a fantastic experience.
  • Dec 10, 2016
    The website is easy to use and navigate. It looks clean and sharp. The sales team contacted me when I couldn't make the purchase right away. I find that to be very smart and show that they care about helping you out. I am sure that I will definitely be back one day to purchase something else.
    Jan 2, 2017
  • Nov 27, 2016
    It's nice that some of the new diamonds now have 360 views. It would be nice if all the diamonds have that though.
    Jan 5, 2017
    The delivery was on time. The product was pretty much as expected. (This was made possible by Brilliant Earth's current upgrade by making 360° high resolution videos of the stones. This seems to only apply to the newer stones, however.)