Brilliant Earth Reviews

07/06/2015
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 284 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Jun 21, 2015
    Great site, best selection i found online. Only issue, though minor, was the 360 view on some rings wasn't accurate to stone shape(ie showing round or oval cut rather than princess). Customer service was excellent however!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I love that your products are earth conscious, made from recycled materials and conflict free.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    As my fiancé, Peter, and I started discussing marriage, I expressed to him that I was concerned about conflict diamonds. I had expressed that I would be perfectly find receiving a vintage ring, just so I wouldn't have to worry about my jewelry being part of current difficulties elsewhere in the world. Peter was not enthused about the prospect of finding the ring in a pawn shop. A little digging brought me Brilliant Earth, and mentioned it to him, but thought he forgot about it. To my surprise, Peter purchased my engagement ring with Brilliant Earth, which was wonderful, but even better was that he was so impressed by the quality of my ring and the incredible customer service he received. This is a big deal because he is an interior designer and is not only picky when it comes to the look of item, but obsessed with good customer service. When the ring arrived, he was so blown away by its beauty that he told everyone about it. When he proposed, I was so excited to receive my ring. It was similar to one we had looked at in a mall store, but somehow more beautiful. Peter told me that when the original diamond arrived at your store, a customer service representative told him that while the diamond they had originally chosen was beautiful, another diamond had arrived that was superior in quality and would have been a more amazing centerpiece for the ring, for not much more money. Peter seized the opportunity, and we couldn't be happier. Everyone who sees my rose gold, round diamond ring with the halo of diamonds comments on how beautiful it is (I know they say that to everyone), but how PERFECT it is for me specifically because it is classic but unusual at the same time. They all LOVE the rose gold next to my olive skin, and it has inspired me to go out and purchase other rose gold accessories. I am excited to not only to be purchasing my wedding ring with you, but also one for my husband to be. It is similar to the wedding band we looked at for him at a store, but about a thousand dollars less, with their supposed "discount". We cannot be more pleased to be purchasing from Brilliant Earth, yet again, and look forward to future purchases for other celebrations, knowing that others did not have to die for us to have something beautiful to wear. Thank you, Brilliant Earth, for providing us with beautiful jewelry, as well as some peace of mind. :-)
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I love the variety she had to pick from
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Really approve of the efforts going in to taking some of the ethical concerns out of jewelry shopping. Of course it would be nice if the prices were closer to those of less scrupulous jewelers, but it's not surprising there's a premium paid for knowing where your materials come from. I confess I was a little surprised international shipping wasn't free of charge, but for high value items like these a $50 additional charge is neither here nor there. I also had the pleasure of corresponding by email with two of your customer service colleagues, who were both very helpful and friendly. Great work guys.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Been a wonderful experience. Would buy again!
    i like it.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Thank You! I'm going to ask my beautiful girlfriend to marry me. And with Brilliant Earths help I understood what I was getting, the diamond descriptions, a ring sizer, and no pressure you feel in the stores to buy something. Thanks again for all the help!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    The website is extremely helpful and has plenty of information to help determining the best diamond. I really like the variety of sort features to help determine what you like best in a myriad of different ways.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    This purchase experience was great. I am very happy with the ease of the selection process
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Audrey Brooks helped me on the live chat and she was wonderful! Beyond expectations!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I'm simply happy to be able to purchase conflict free diamonds, and such a beautiful ring to boot!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    The financing would be better if I could apply via online forms with electronic signatures and virtual documentation. Also, explaining in the Financing section that it is not instant approval, but a day or two wait.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Your moissanite prices are way inflated. The only reason I went with your company is your commitment to recycle and ring band designs. If you sold just the bands I would have placed my own stones. Your ring boxes are nice as well.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I appreciate your fair trade and environmentally responsible business practices. It is why I first came to your site...and the fact that you have such beautiful jewelry is a great bonus!
    Jun 21, 2015
  • May 23, 2015
    Great experience and customer service.
    Jun 17, 2015
  • May 23, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    So happy with the purchase!! Love everything about my ring and this store, except the price :).
  • May 1, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    Wonderful company and she loves her ring! Only complaint is that the photo quality of posted loose gem stones made it difficult to choose. They're pretty bad and not full of much detail. However, additional photos that were provided by email from a respresentative were great.