Brilliant Earth Reviews

07/09/2014
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 267 reviews.

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

not enough pictures
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Wonderful site. Great job. She will love this.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    This is my second purchase through Brilliant Earth. The first time I was looking for a rose cut diamond. The reps were kind enough to go look for one for me as it is not an item they carry. Though we exchanged emails and they provided me photos and video of my choice of stones, I had a chance to look at it in person in San Francisco. It was beautiful and I did buy it! It was a great experience. I online chatted with a rep this time to clarify a couple of details I had questions about. She was very helpful. I look forward to receiving my ring!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Great customer service over the phone. Very clear sales representatives.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Your advocacy for ethical sourcing rocks. Can you add info about significance of diamonds and sapphires etc and historical background how these stones were used in expression of love commitment etc in various cultures, since I was wondering why sapphire had a collection and not some others. I learned a lot from its section on grading of diamonds for example. Also I had engagement ring already and looked for ones to match. Warby Parker let's you do virtual try on. That would be so helpful here. I hope my ring will match but don't know... Pictures aren't sufficient. Hand sizes can't be determined and that was hard for me.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Keep fighting the good fight.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Easy to navigate site. I can't wait to get it!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the product I had received in the past, so I knew I wanted to buy another product from them. My engagement ring was gorgeous, so it was a no-brainer that I would get my wedding band from them as well!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Beautiful photos. She's going to really like this.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I like the site.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Wonderful selection, ethical company.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    My girlfriend will be very happy…thank you!
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Beautiful. She will love it.
  • May 27, 2014
    Love your commitment to conflict-free diamonds!
    Jun 14, 2014
    Megan was great!
  • May 27, 2014
    Ryan Atlas, your customer service rep, made shopping for my wedding band a breeze! He was resourceful, helpful, and always quick to respond to my emails and calls. Not only that, but he also heped my fiancé when he was picking out my engagement ring from your website. Needless to say, I am a huge fan of Brilliant Earth and all that your brand stands for when it comes to being conflict free. I can't wait to wear my engagement ring and wedding band together. And if there's any opportunity of promotion of employees within your company, I'd say Ryan would be the ideal candidate for some recognition. THANK YOU!!!
    Jun 13, 2014
    Ryan Atlas was awesome to work with! He is an amazing customer service rep and we've really appreciated all of his assistance with our engagement ring order and wedding band order. Thanks Ryan!
  • May 18, 2014
    Can't wait to receive it!!!!!
    Jun 16, 2014
    So very happy with our purchase. I'm so thrilled I discovered Brilliant Earth. Thanks to BE, I have a unique, absolutely PERFECT ring.
  • May 8, 2014
    Pretty good experience and reasonable price. It would be good to show expedited shipping options directly instead of requiring a phone call.
    Jun 13, 2014
    Mary Newcomb provided great customer service. Ring was great.