Brilliant Earth Reviews

11/25/2014
Brilliant Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Brilliant Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 235 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Rating

More About Brilliant Earth

Recent Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Nov 6, 2014
    Great products, but checkout experience was less than ideal. I had to submit my credit card information 3 times before it finalized the order. Also, when I clicked on "submit order" it just kept going back to the previous page and I wasn't sure if the order had charged my card or not and had to repeat the process over again.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    great variety and nice to choose the diamond for the ring makes it feel more personal although I think the tax price should be counted upfront as its a 10% increase I do not see it being hard to incorporate this into the price whilst making the ring.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Very good ethical oriented concept and great shopping experience.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great experience. The live chat was great help to me.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    We were referred to your website by a friend and like the ethically sourced jewelry (diamonds and metals).
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Beautiful website. easy to navigate and make purchases. Online customer service is Excellent as well!
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Had a great and easy experience. Website is highly easy to explore and find just what you need. If you are looking for a wow factor on your loved ones face, mother or girlfriend, you can find that with your products.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    A wonderful company doing great things Committed to customer service
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I've had two very positive experiences, spending about $5,000 all together. I have recommended them and will continue to do so.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Great resource for ethically-sourced jewelry!
  • Oct 31, 2014
    i am very pleased with BE and their range of well priced items on offer thank you!
  • Oct 30, 2014
    You should allow customers to order just settings, without a diamond. I wanted to use a diamond in the family for sentimental value.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Brilliant Earth not only has fantastic jewelry, but the service and website match the clarity of there designs. Thank you for helping make our special day a bit more special. Did I mention that the service is one of the best I've ever encountered? They are truly amazing.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 27, 2014
    I absolutely love your company! Thank you for everything - my only piece of feedback would be for you to be proactive with your order status. Maybe an email status update, even if it is simply saying the order appears to be on-time. Other than that, this was perfect. I will talk your company up every chance I get.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    easy transaction. great range, excellent environmental approach with their products. Great prices.
    Nov 1, 2014
    great product with excellent values about diamonds and re-using gold. highly recommended to everyone!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I really love this website. It's beautiful, easy to use and the search really helped me to find what I was looking for. I loved the engagement ring builder, I ended up using this to build the ring I then went on to purchase. I would however like to see promotional codes or discounts. It would also be good to be able to search for natural and synthetic diamonds on one page.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    We bought a lot of things from them in the past five or so years, through my partner, and they were really nice. This time their emphasis has shifted and they seem less available, more trendy and 'hip', and we lost interest in them. We are only buying this one since my partner still likes them. I however wanted to buy online and get help with that (it's easier for me than telephone), but that was not encouraged by them.
    Nov 1, 2014
    I love the idea in theory and have been happy with purchases received as gifts in the past, but found that when I wanted to order things online which required a bit of discussion as to sizing etc., they encouraged me to phone, phone, phone, which is difficult for me due to health issues: I just wanted to use email and/or their site, and would certainly have phoned if I wanted to or felt it easy for me personally. As a result, I let the purchase slide--even though it was wedding rings--and eventually chose not to get mine from them simply due to the feeling that they weren't hearing that I REALLY REALLY wanted to do the transactions online instead of by phone. My partner has spent certainly $5,000.00+ with them over the years for gifts for me and the quality has been very good, but I somehow felt like I am not their intended customer, so I've lost interest in them now. I wish them the best, but eh...feel not heard as to what I want. That discourages me from spending more thousands of dollars with them, although I still agree with their mission. I would just encourage them to think that maybe people who want to email or deal with them online have reasons to do so including health, convenience, privacy, whatever, and that if they suggest phoning and it doesn't happen, there may be reasons too, especially when my partner (whose name I mentioned to them as a previous customer) has indeed spent good money with them repeatedly. I wish them the best.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 28, 2014
    Allison Stroud stayed every step of the way with me in purchasing my ring, all the way until i received it. She made my purchase smooth and very easy. This is the first time i ever experienced top notch customer service. Allison Stroud is a great individual and because of her i will recommend Brilliant Earth to anybody searching for jewelry.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Good Stuff, makes the girlfriend happy!
    Oct 31, 2014