Brooks Running Reviews

08/31/2015
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 642 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Aug 30, 2015
    I love brooks running shoes! My son wants to start running, so I bought him some brooks to try.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The Brooks Ghost Series is the most outstanding line of running shoes ever! I look forward to purchasing Ghost 20 and beyond!
    Great site for bras!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Shoe finder is fantastic!!!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The shoe finder is a great help.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Awesome website. Awesome product.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I don't wear anything but Brooks. This will be my 10th pair.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Overall it was very easy to find what I was looking for. I have never bought or worn Brooks shoes before but I have been told they are fantastic so I decided to give them a shot. I was very happy to see that there is a return policy if I am unhappy with the shoes, even after I wear them! Most places say if they have been worn they cannot exchange or return the shoes and with the feet issues I have been having I was worried about buying shoes I have never worn but with this return policy it made it much easier to try Brooks! With shopping on the site as easy as it was I was able to find some other items I will be buying at a later date too!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    My only disappointment is the discontinuation of highly reviewed running shorts and shirts for women. If people love them, make more. I love the 7" running shorts I bought 2 months ago from Zappos. They ran out, Amazon doesn't have them and you guys are out of them in size medium. Tanks that were highly reviewed and looked the best also had no more mediums available. This is my lament about women's clothing in general.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Easy to use site; relatively good selection but for widths. I wish width was included in the shoe fit...perhaps I did the wrong thing?
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Bras design is not quite appealing and Fiona front holes for the starps look like I poked them through with scissors and thats why I always have to cover that part with the t-shirt ( I wear 32DD). Overall good bra, not many brands offer this quality in this size!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    like brooks shoes had 2 prs in past, only problem hard to choose which shoe with so many to choose from .. this time bought a suitable shoe that was on sale
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love Brooks Running. I love Brooks shoes. I love Brooks gear. I am a 100% Brooks fan(atic).
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love the products that Brooks offers. Great quality and a great selection. Love their running shoes most. I really wish they would stop changing the shoes each year... why try to improve on something that we love as it is? Bring back the Ghost 6 and 7... I hate the Ghost 8! So today's purchase was to stock up before you discontinue the Ghost 7. I won't be wearing them til my current pair hits mile 300!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Please, the taxes information should be mentioned since the beginning of transaction. Prices should be very competitive with other merchants. The reason that I am buying thru this web page is the excellent opportunity to return the shoes if those are not fixing properly. Thanks
  • Aug 24, 2015
    The shopping experience was made easy and the product itself is superb!
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I have foot pain and Brooks shoes really help
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Brooks Running Ghost 7 are very comfortable, excellent shoe.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Excellent running shoes, fast delivery!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Brooks shoes are the only ones we have found that help my husband's feet not hurt. We will continue buying them.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I currently own a pair of adrenalines and they are my all time favorite shoes. They were my first Brooks and now I will never buy another brand. I tried the pair I purchased today on about a year ago and loved them so when I saw they were on sale I had to get them!
    Aug 30, 2015
    I have always run in Saucony shoes. My wife runs in Brooks and refuses to buy anything else, so when it was time to purchase new shoes for me, I went into a running specialty store and tried on a pair of Brooks. After finding the correct fit, I ordered them directly from Brooks.com because the ones I wanted were on sale. Now, I will never buy another brand of running shoe. Brooks are the best hands down.