Brooks Running Reviews

02/11/2016
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 664 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Feb 11, 2016
    Love my Brooks shoes. Tried the GTS 16 model, didn't care for the updates. The fit is different for me. Glad I was able to purchase last year's model.
    A nice look and feel.
    THE ARIEL IS AGOOD SHOE BUT VERY EXPENSIVE
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have used this brand for years. Have used others also, but always come back to Brooks to keep my feet happy.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Brooks are a must have for my older son. He pronates when he walks and Brooks keep his feet from hurting.
    Love brooks. The only athletic shoes I will purchase
    Cascadia 10 are the best ever trail shoes
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Love the product, but too expensive, so I almost always look for the previous version of the shoe (glycerin 12) on other websites, however I could not find my shoe size this time around, so I bought the new version.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I HAVE TRIED MANY OTHER BRANDS BUT NOTHING COMPARABLE WITH BROOKS. BROOKS SHOES ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I heard about Brooks running shoes from a co worker. I purchased my first pair from Sports Chalet. However, returning to Sports Chalet was a different experience. I found the Aliso Viejo store to be understaffed and indifferent to selling your brand. You may want to send a representative to check it out. I am happy that I can purchase online. I am not sure on the difference in women's normal and women's width? I am totally hooked on your shoes!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    During our chat session, "Maddy" was extremely helpful. In addition to some questions about sizes, she helped me try to access my military veteran discount offered by Brooks (kudos for offering this to us!). When I was unable to join the Brooks Promotive team (it was only for employees), and I was about to forego my veteran benefits in the aspect of personal time constraints, she provided me with a discount code to use on the order I was trying to finalize - which allowed me to place my order promptly. Amazing customer respect and appreciation :). Thank you!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    While I feel a bit guilty about not using a local running store, I know what shoes I want so easier to buy directly from you. Of course, I'm sure you'll soon eliminate the shoes I love, so likely will have to start over. Hopefully not.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I love brooks sneakers I wish they had more choices for 2 wide
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Love these shoes, walk every day with dogs to get my 10,000 steps. Have had Nike, Asics, sketchers, and other shoes but none as comfortable and stabilizing. I walk on ground that is covered with leaves, sticks, pine cones etc. and I try not to fall with two large dogs walking me. Have confidence these shoes keep me stable. Visited Jerry Jones stadium, tour is about 4 miles. For an old lady shoes were great. Have had knee surgery so recommend highly to people who just love to keep moving.
    Feb 11, 2016
    This was a wonderful experience. I got my shoes on time and was happy with my shoes.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I love Brooks shoes! However, the one complaint I have is the mesh tends to run think quickly over my great toe. Apparently I have an "active toe" or something to that extent, but I wish there was some sort of tougher fabric you could put over the great toe. I don't imagine I'm the only one with the same issue.
    Feb 11, 2016
    I love brooks and will never buy another running shoe
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I have been VERY happy with my running shoes that I purchased 3 years ago. I just want to make sure you continue to make shoes in EXTRAWIDE for a few of us who need them to keep ourselves healthy.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    I already had a pair and wore them out. I love these shoes!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    My sister suggested Brooks shoes because she had a pair. I really loved the way they fit. However, I am just not crazy about wild colors. I like solid colors. I had another pair in mind, but the shoe was sold out. I couldn't find it anywhere. Academy had them, but they sent me a dirty shoe. I returned it when I tried to reorder, it was out of stock. So the shoes are obviously popular.
    Feb 9, 2016