Brooks Running Reviews

03/05/2015
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1268 reviews. Last rated on 03/04/2015.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Mar 4, 2015
    Loved all the info about the shoes that the other sites don't have. I note understand why the ravenna 5 shoes are more comfortable than the glycerin 12s. I wear Brooks every day to work as an ultrasound tech with orthotics. My very problematic plantar fasciitis is finally better and I believe these shoes played a good part. I also met a nurse with the same problem and the same Ravenna 5s that I had! She loved her shoes too. I also loved that the price has come down on these. I might even buy another pair just to have another color.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Best running shoes and gear I have ever used. Great people to work with.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    they are the most comfort
  • Mar 4, 2015
    The detail about your shoes is incredible. I love how indepth you guys go in descibing them. You also have the easiest to use website I have ever used.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I have enjoyed every product I've ever ordered from Brooks. I have had over 6 pairs of running shoes, several shorts, shirts, a jacket. Wonderful items!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I love your shoes! I had trouble walking long distances because of a knee injury and had given up jogging all together. The pure flow running shoes were recommended to me by a salesperson at a sporting goods store. After trying them on, the soles of the other brands' shoes felt like they were made of wood. The pure flow's soles felt like they were made of marshmallows! Just six months after buying my first pair of pure flows, I ran a half marathon and had zero knee pain. What a life-altering change! Thank you, Brooks!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I love my Brooks running shoes and gear! I believe that they offer a consistent product that is a good value relative to the cost of the products.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I love the Brooks Ghost running shoes. When will Ghost 8 be out?
  • Feb 28, 2015
    great website, loved the shoe advice, helped me to pick the right shoe for my type of feet.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I love Brooks sneakers and apparel. I often buy brooks in a variety of running stores and expos prior to races. It is the best!!
    Mar 5, 2015
    I love Brooks running sneakers and active wear!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    The color is much brighter In person than it looks online!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Ever since I put on my first pair of Brooks Glycerin 9 I was hooked.
    Mar 4, 2015
    Great products and AMAZING SHOES!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love Brooks products! The friends and family discount is greatly appreciated to make these high quality products more affordable!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I don't run but I wear nothing but Brooks shoes and have for years. Brooks is the best. Again, I don't run, but love the comfort of the Ariel, my favorite Brooks shoe.
    Mar 4, 2015
    I LOVE Brooks tennis and wear only Brooks for about 15 years. Thanks for everything Carolyn Fleet caf-sjw75@verizon.net 214-537-7246
  • Feb 23, 2015
    This is a great way to compare other brands of shoes to the shoe I am purchasing. Great shoe advisor help on the sight as well.
    Mar 5, 2015
    Great website comparison of brands.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    Best shoes ever! Love Brooks shoes. Save my toenails. Every other shoe makes my toenails fall off or turn black. No bueno for a girl who loves sandals (well, if the frozen Midwest will ever thaw).
  • Feb 22, 2015
    They are excellent shoes, with great support and durability. I'm buying clothing for the first time I hope it will be as good as their shoes.
    Mar 4, 2015
    I continue to patronize Brooks running shoes because they are consistently great quality, comfortable and supportive to my foot issues.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I am nervous about you guys taking over the Moving Comfort product line. Their bras make running possible for me, and changes in product quality would have a greater impact on me as an athlete than changes in running shoe design.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    My first experience with Brooks, but so far it's been very good!
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I like the company and have been wearing their shoes since the 70s. No longer a runner (in my 80s) but very much love my Addiction Walkers which I've been wearing for about 15 years. My only complaint and it is a serious one is Brooks unwillingness to make their walkers a bit more stylish for us who want or need to wear them everywhere. The current brown suede is butt ugly. The only black shoe offered is a grained leather. They once offered a brown smooth leather that my local store could not keep in stock. They discontinued it about 10 years ago. Ordinarily I would have replaced it at least every year. I did wear it until it was falling apart. I have talked to customer service a number of times on this issue to be met with total indifference.
    Mar 4, 2015
    The Brooks Addiction Walker are outsanding in terms of comfort/fit/durability. They suck in terms of looking civilized for street use!