Brooks Running Reviews

07/02/2015
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1422 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Jul 2, 2015
    Please name the colors of the shoes/apparel. All you have is numbers on them.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    love Ghost for women! Great shoe
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I bought my first pair of Brooks as an adult a few years ago (ghost 4s). The were by far the best running shoes I have ever owned. I am not a runner, but I do a lot of walking and have back problems. These were amazing. I decided to try a new line this time. Keep making great shoes!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Need further info on materials used in products. am allergic to wool. Difficult to tell what products might be a wool blend.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Love the Moving Comfort bra!!!!! I am full figured and it is the ONLY bra that allows me to feel secure while running. I would love to see some running clothes geared towards making a full figured woman comfortable while running.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Decided to try your product from an advertisement on a local Seattle radio station. KEXP 90.3 FM.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Sad to see brooks apparel dropped.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    These items are for my daughter. I ordered for myself from the sale items this morning. Your sales are always excellent and i wait for them before ordering. Thanks
    Jul 2, 2015
    I am assuming Moving Comfort is now Brooks, right? I have been running in Moving Comfort bras for quite a few years and there is nothing else on the market even close.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I <3 Brooks
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Regarding the return- I ordered 2 sizes and will be returning one because of the size, not the quality. I've strayed away from Brooks once, but I never will again.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I've never used Brooks Shoes. They were recommended to me by a friend. I am new to running so I am excited to try them.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    My foot doctor ordered the Addiction for my foot problem close to a year ago. Before wearing these shoes I was in constant pain in my left foot. These have been a blessing for me. Although, I do have to wear them with everything. I wish there were more colors to choose from. That is my only problem with these. I do hope the Addiction II is the same as the Addiction, or I could be in trouble again.
    Jun 30, 2015
    I love the Addiction Shoes. I do wish there were more colors to choose from. Due to a foot problem these are the only shoes I can wear. My podiatrist ordered the first pair for me and I am sold on them. I have to wear them with everything. Do wish I had more colors to choose from to wear with dressier clothes.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Best shoes for being on your feet all day! Great fit and quality.
    Jun 30, 2015
    I purchased the same style and size of shoe that I have purchased for years t this time they are too small. I have worn them to work one day so I wouldn't feel right returning them but I will NEVER buy them online again
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I 'm ordering my 3 rd pair of Brooks. It's nice to walk pain free.
    Jun 30, 2015
    I tried the Brooks Launch 2 on at a running store and liked it, but they didn't have a color I liked. I decided to order the same shoe online, but in a color I liked. But when I got the shoe and tried it on, it felt different. I'm not sure if I'm going to return the shoes yet or not.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I placed this same order on 6/13/15, have not seen the shoes,nor has my credit card been charged. I hope I am not going to get a double order. Do not know what went wrong. I did not print the first receipt so I have no record of the of the order my mistake, will print this one.
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Wish the prices were a bit more reasonable. The checkout process was easy. Loved being able to use a coupon code for free shipping.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Love the Ghost 7!
    Jun 28, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    Great shoes. Comfortable, supportive, and durable.
  • Oct 26, 2013
    Jun 30, 2015
    I love every pair Brooks i have bought. I use them as running shoes, however, they are daily wear due to my job. Due to that fact they don't last long. The mesh on the outsides of the shoes always wears through, exposing my little toes. If Brooks would put out a more commercial style shoe, but still incorporate the comfort these offer,i would be thrilled. I can't afford to spend 100-140 dollars every 4-6 months to replace as it is now though.