Brooks Running Reviews

07/24/2014
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1493 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Jul 24, 2014
    I love the Ghost 6 running shoe for walking in. Living in Oregon, I needed a waterproof shoe for my daily exercise. The Ghost 6 delivered! Very comfortable out of the box and I like the free return if there is a problem with sizing. I appreciated receiving notice of the closeout sale on the Ghost 6 so I could get another pair. I've worn my present pair everyday for more than 6 months!
    Love the Ghost shoes!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I wore Brooks sneakers for years, the store I purchased them from didn't have my size so I purchased New Balance 1540. I was unhappy with them pretty quickly so I am ordering the addiction 11 directly from Brooks. I had the adreneline before, I am trying the addiction because that was what the shoe advisor recommended.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love my Brooks so much. I teach Group Exercise classes and have recommended them so much to my class and other instructors, that half the gym is full of Brooks! It's awesome!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great shoe. Wish they had a big design selection.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Thank you very much for the online professional sportsmed discount program.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I miss being able to get older models of the Adrenaline at lower prices. $120 is a lot to spend on a running shoe, particularly if you run a lot and order every few months
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I am reordering a pair of running shoes because I originally ordered them too small. I thought that I had the correct size, but upon trying them on they didn't fit properly. I spoke with Alex in Customer Service via the wonderful chat feature on the website, and got a lot of help. Alex was friendly, knowledgeable, and was able to answer my questions quickly and thoroughly. With Alex's help, I have reordered the shoes in the correct size. I am excited to get the shoes in the correct size because they are very high quality shoes that look amazing. Thank you for the wonderful customer service, and the super fast shipping! I hope to be a return customer as this is my very first pair of Brooks.
    An American Icon!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    The original Launch (black) has been the best running shoe for me for years.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Best product line ever! Always more than satisfied with Brooks shoes & clothing because of their durability, attention to detail, affordability, fit, & comfort! After several surgeries & a long athletic career, Brooks makes me look forward to running!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love these shoes. I have the pink with the denim color . I got those pair for my long distance runs since I need more support then usually due to knees issues and these are brooks are the only brand that meets my needs. The new pair I brought is going to be my everyday pair .
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Ever since my husband and I discovered Brooks Running shoes, there has been no other brand of shoe that we buy- they're just that good!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I hate that great shoes are always changed in a short time and I have to change from a style I love to one I may or may not.
    Jul 24, 2014
    The product I had been using was discontinued (pure connect2)and that frustrated me but the new shoe (pure connect3) was excellent and I'm very happy with it.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Ghost 6 are great running shoes
  • Jul 18, 2014
    They are the number one in running shoes. My opinion. It is extremely difficult to find a low volume Narrow B shoe. At least with brooks running you get 2 choices instead of one. I love my brooks. I have a problem with current colors, but that is all about my personal preference. The Ghost 5,6 & 7 s, Keep me running! They are excellent.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    good site
    Jul 24, 2014
    I have no problems with the product not a big fan about being contacted (over and over) to do a survey every time I make a purchase
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I was very happy with how easy it was to order. I wish there were more options for my large size 13 wide feet than just one. I also wish I could opt to pay for faster shipping. The free 2 day is great but it is Friday and I may not get them until Wednesday. So I won't truly have them in two days.
    Jul 24, 2014
    I have always had to wear men's shoes because when I go in my size is not stocked. I called to see if there was a ladies size in the adrenaline comparable to what I was wearing in men's and there was. I was nervous about the fit being the same. But happy to try. Unfortunately there was only one color choice, but begets can't be choosers. A women's shoe is not a men's shoe hooray. They for and were perfect on my very first run. Just wish there were more colors to choose from.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Awesome company!! I am a Brooks customer for life!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I am extremely happy with Brooks Running purchase. I wanted to send my daughter a pair of good running shoes since she runs over 3 miles a day on her deployment in Kuwait. She needed something asap and I was able to ship to an APO without additional charges. That made my day! Thank you Brooks Running.
    Jul 24, 2014
    I appreciated that Brooks Running would ship my purchase to an APO at no charge. That meant a lot to me when I really wanted to do something nice for my daughter who is deployed on her birthday.