Brooks Running Reviews

06/01/2015
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1754 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• Jun 1, 2015
    I was able to try out the Ghost 7 & really liked them! Although I did not want to pay $120 for them! So I waited until they came on sale & bought them!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I purchased a pair of Cascadia a few weeks ago, and they have helped with my knee pain! Am hoping these walking shoes are just as good.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The reason I put that I may not buy shoes again from brooksrunning.com is because I usually try to support my local running store and get shoes from them, not due to any experience issues! I will probably continue purchasing Brooks shoes, the Ghost is a great shoe for me.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Brooks Adrenalline GTS 15 are the best pair of shoes for being on my feet for 8 hours at work!.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    WE ordered a size not wide enough but the lady my dad talked to was very kind and told him how to return them. They are on their way back and I already ordered a new pair for him. They are to replace ones he got 7 years ago and he still wears them for working. They are great shoes for him. I did keep the t shirt to advertise for you since it was free. I hope this was ok.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I called and asked - but there was no veterans/military discount available. I am a disabled veteran, and I buy Brooks Beast because my doctor told me to due to a service connected disability. I know you don't have to do it, but a military discount would be appreciated. Thanks! - Great shoes!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I love Brooks, but I am not sure why the company doesn't have much options/selection choices for Women/X Wide like 2E sizes. I would really like to see more options for my size. Thanks
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I am really disappointed that I can't find d width Adrenalines or Arials in any store in Jacksonville,Fl. I would like to try them on first. And I would like to see more colors on the Aerial. Thank you. Elizabeth Huss
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Your website did not become secure once I entered the payment information portion of the checkout. This made me incredibly unhappy and will fill me with some angst as I feel I need to more carefully monitor my credit card statement.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I own multiple pairs of the Pure Flow 2, 7 Pairs of the 3 and this is my second 4. I like the feel of the shoe with the updates to the 4, but the changes to the upper required me to go up a 1/2 size. I also miss the old school burrito tongue of the old style.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I thought your information about pronation and how the different kinds of shoes fits was very helpful. Turns out I had the wrong kind of shoe for my feet!
  • May 27, 2015
    Have purchased Brooks shoes at shoe stores before and am very pleased with the comfort and support. Do wish they periodically provided discount coupons. Thanks
  • May 27, 2015
    I absolutely love your woman's Sherpa 6" running shorts, they are the best shorts I've run in over the past 24 years. Thank you so much.
  • May 26, 2015
    I love the product. Would like to see more variety in colors. I know my girlfriend would like to see more variety in womens as well.
  • May 24, 2015
    Zappos will exchange my shoes for a full year with free shipping both ways. Brooks is a classier company and should offer the same. Though Brooks had exchanged my Glycerin12 when the tread pieces kept falling off without any question after I sent a picture, it would be nice to know I have that same peace of mind when buying a $127 pair of shoes every 5-6 months
  • May 22, 2015
    Wish they were less expensive
  • May 22, 2015
    I tried to purchase from Amazon but they were out of stock.
  • May 21, 2015
    Date: Friday, May 22, 2015 Dear: Brooks Corporation Senior Manager & Staff, I please would like to receive some type of "DISCOUNT" on this order because I spent $149.99 on a pair of Black and Red Brooks "Beast 14" , Size 13 yesterday afternoon at Dick's Sporting Goods at your Greenwood Indiana location one of your Resellers, and know bought and spent $120.99 on this pair of Sky Blue Brooks Womens Adrenine GTS 15 Size 7.5 on your BrooksRunning.com on your website this morning website today, they were not have them in them at Dick's yesterday, so on May 22, 2015 for her 13th birthday present. I am on an very fixed disability income, so money is hard to come by these days so I hope she is thrilled about receiving the best running shoes made in america for her 13th Birthday present on the May 29, 2015 she loves that color so I am sure she will love them when she receives them next week. Very Sincerely, Rick James Harris, II. 602 East Thomson Road Suite #. 215 Indianapolis, Indiana 46227 Cell Phone: (317) 353-5003 Phone Number: (317) 788-0331, Room Suite Number: 215 rick.harris1967@gmail.com
    N/A
  • May 21, 2015
    Great shoes and site. I just waited too long to get size I needed (wide) and color (only white left). Still got the shoes.
    Jun 1, 2015
    Waited to late to buy so the colors and size (10 W) were not available but love the shoe and the white I got was fine.
  • May 20, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I love your products and will continue buying them.