Brooks Running Reviews

05/21/2015
Brooks Running Ratings and User Reviews. Brooks Running is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1736 reviews.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running ... Show More Brooks® Sports, Inc. is your go-to company for anything and everything related to the run. As a leading running company that designs and markets high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active by creating innovative gear that keeps them running longer, farther, faster and happier.
Circle of Excellence - Brooks Running

2012 Winner

Brooks Running Rating

More About Brooks Running

Recent Reviews for Brooks Running

• May 20, 2015
    great site, awesome shoes!
  • May 20, 2015
    I really enjoy Brooks Running shoes and apparel. Without their shoes, I wouldn't be running at the level I am at. I run in the Brooks Beast (14 4E) and always tell people how much Brooks shoes are the best running shoes on the market. Thanks, Andrew Grod drewgrod27@gmail.com
  • May 20, 2015
    i love the brooks glycerine! i was told i could get a better deal online than in the store.... doesnt seem to be. was also told there were a lot more color options online rather than in store.... doesnt appear so...
  • May 20, 2015
    I love your site, and shame on you for enticing me into spending more $$$$! I will enjoy them though!
  • May 20, 2015
    Transcend best shoe ever worn for over 8 hrs. Was told discontinued but found here and I see you are coming out with Transend 2. Yay
    Huge Brooks fan!
  • May 20, 2015
    I love these shoes! I do not run but teach wearing gym shoes daily and these are perfect for my feet. I am a cancer survivor and after radiation, my feet would give me issues -- not with Brooks shoes though! Thank you!!
  • May 20, 2015
    I bought a pair of Ghost 7s at Sports Authority and I love them! I came to the website and bought some clothes too!
  • May 20, 2015
    Nothing compares to Addiction 11. Makes walking and running so much better for someone with a bone disorder in their hips. You need more shoes that are wide width though!!
    Easy to use web site
  • May 20, 2015
    The advisor is great - thanks. Helpful for buying the correct shoe. The only reason I didn't give all highest scores is that I really wanted to use PayPal to checkout, but because my card is an international card, it could not be processed. Otherwise, I have been pleased with my purchases through Brooks in the past and really love the running shoes.
  • May 20, 2015
    I love my brooks shoes and the ease of using the website. I would like to see some coupons in the future.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    The shoes are great; however, I need a half size bigger. Otherwise, another great product from Brooks!
  • May 15, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    I love my shoes, just waiting on my free t-shirt. My overall satisfaction with my shoes is extremely positive, perfect fit and feel, thanks Brooks
  • May 14, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    I will be returning the Ravenna 6. The first day of wearing the shoe did not seem to fit right on my right foot. I developed pain all across the metatarsal area to the point of having to remove the shoes. The shoes seemed to be lacking in adequate support for my needs & I noted the quality did not seem as good as my previous shoes. The shoe seemed narrower across the fore foot & the laces never seem long enough with orthotics in place. I'm sorry to have to return them & guess I will have to go back to the Adrenaline GTS.
  • May 13, 2015
    So far I am satistifed with my first purchase of a Brooks shoe. I find that it didn't last as long as I would've liked though, since they are quite expensive. I hope this next pair lasts longer. The cushioning is gone, even with new arch supports.
    May 20, 2015
    not exactly what I expected in soft soles.
  • May 12, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    Love the shoes and the ordering and delivery process. My son and I only run in Brooks and usually purchase through the PX as I am in the military. However, we loved the Ravenna 5 and all stores were out so we purchased online and the process was easy. We will be ordering online again.
  • May 10, 2015
    Size it feature is neat, but I think it may have overestimated my size because it recommended the same size when I said my current shoes fit well and when I said my current shoes were too big. Unfortunately the size it did not work on the iPhone.
    May 20, 2015
    Search results on the website seemed only to result in the current model lines. I was looking for the previous model and only found it on the Brioks website by searching through Google. Shoes felt too narrow for being women's D width.
  • May 10, 2015
    I have worn the adrenaline series for a very long time. I just recently switched to the Ghost and love it so far! If you are not running Brooks, are you even running? #RunHappy
  • Feb 28, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    This is the fourth pair of Brooks shoes that I have purchased. After only two months of relatively light use, holes are developing on the outside of the shoe near the joint of my little toe on both shoes. This has happened with the last three pairs of Brooks shoes that I have purchased, however those shoes lasted almost a year each. The first two pair were fitted and purchased at the Good Feet store in Oklahoma City, so I believe that I am ordering the right size. In general, the shoes are very comfortable, but for $130, I expect more than 2 months of use from a shoe. My next pair may not be a Brooks if a more durable shoe is not available.